Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reverse psychology works.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in bed with a girl that I met, we were doing foreplay, making out, etc. then I stopped. watched a DVD, forced myself not to have sex. It makes her wonder why am I not wanting to fvck her. The next time she slept over I did the same thing....make her wet and then just STOP. the 3rd night she slept over she told me "I want you" and I just played it smooth saying "I don't wanna force you to do anything" and she just says it straight up "I WANT YOU" that right there is game. It makes you different from the other guys that she's probably been with that brings her back to his house and just wants to fvck her the first night.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
When I was in bed with a girl that I met, we were doing foreplay, making out, etc. then I stopped. watched a DVD, forced myself not to have sex. It makes her wonder why am I not wanting to fvck her. The next time she slept over I did the same thing....make her wet and then just STOP. the 3rd night she slept over she told me "I want you" and I just played it smooth saying "I don't wanna force you to do anything" and she just says it straight up "I WANT YOU" that right there is game. It makes you different from the other guys that she's probably been with that brings her back to his house and just wants to fvck her the first night.
FACT

most guys dont wana risk the chance of losing a notch on the bedpost to do this.

but as mystery says u have to risk losing her to make the real steps.

i know this works because ive did it before. even better, not intentionally just naturally. it completely reverses the roles and gives the girl something she hasn't had before (most often than not). this really demonstrates higher value imo. girls are emotional creatures they respond to this sooo well.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
What's the point? Why have it later than right now?
Because if you pull this off the girl will go from thinking," Yea I like him. I guess I wouldnt mind it if we ****ed, it might be fun."

To "Wow I really like this guy, I want to **** him so bad."

The attraction this girl feels for you can go sky high rather than ****ing her the first night and just being a normal guy. She will be thinking about how you resisted her, and the more a girl thinks about you the better.

Now if a girl is already ga-ga for you and you have her wrapped around your finger then I wouldn't see the point in using this trick.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
Dude are you crazy? Who in their right mind on this site would wait 3 days to get laid when it's there in front of you. Most people on this site can't even wait to order the ice in their water if they could be sure they would get laid at night.

It's a good theory, but you're assuming the girl will still sleep with you the next night too, and that never happens.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see where you're going with this. Throw her off early to make her come back wanting more. It's really simple, people want what they can't have.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, you could have sex with her on that first night, and it wouldn't be much different. Unless you wanted to pursue a relationship with this girl, why play that particular game and give yourself blue balls?

This would be a fine tactic if you feel like you're gonna encounter some decent LMR that night, and you turn it around with this reverse psychology game. From what you told us in the first post, there didn't seem to be any LMR.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Here's the skinny:

What we have here is crudely depicted as the Red light / Green light syndrome. Though this tactic, unless you want to build any type of substantial relationship with this woman, is not feasable or realistic it can have a great effect on her psyche AFTER you've already had sex with her.

To play this type of hand too early in the game will not only hurt any chance you have of scoring in the future, it gives her subconsious mind the frame that you're too scared to go all of the way. Which in turn discredits her belief that you're CONFIDENT in your own sexuality.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
As stated above. You kiddin' me?

This is not the route to take. **** her brains out the first night and she'll come begging for more the next night. Women give into good sex very easily.

Why wait? All you are demonstrating is that you are another insecure guy who doesn't take what he wants. By having her take the route as the 'leader' in the situation. The situation which is the most important for a relationship, sex, you are saying that she is the leader of the relationship. And a woman should never be the dominant leader of a relationship, for the relationship will only last a short while, basically until a man comes along who is willing to lead her through a relationship.

Be a confident man and show you are a sexual man when first appropriate, not three days later, and she'll still be there the next day. Trust me, please a woman in bed and she'll be sure to sleep with you the next time you see her.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how in the first Superman movie, he flys around the world to make the world spin the other way, and by doing that, time also moves backwards as a result .... it seems kind of logical in the movie. Eventhough you know it's not the way things work. This is the same deal. In my experience, girls get more and more attracted the more sex you have with them. But hey - if you want to play games and be stupid, go right ahead.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
some people in this site are truely pathetic...OH OH i have ***** in front of me i MUST TAKE IT or else i MIGHT NOT EVER get it again!

Not likely. The teasing is great baurman. I'm glad you kept your composure and showed her you were in control of yourself.

Although the whole i dont wanna force you thing was kinda wack. Would have been smoother if you would have said "you have to wait just a little longer". Then ****ed her about 5 minutes later after she continuously though about it.

Moral of story: You dont have to **** a ***** if u have the ***** in front of you...and its good self control practice if you dont. Good job.

Brokeback Larry

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that theory works but i never wait, i play my game and get it asap, now im not saying i havent done it becase i've planted a few seeds and then ducked the plant l8tr but im just not that patient.....

i have a roommate who is a virgin by choice and it seems like just because he wont give it up, girls think he's a tease and they end up just wanting it so bad.....they never know he's a virgin, thats what's so funny

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
it only works if you tell her why you want to wait and be honest about it - and then you must **** her brains out at the next chance you get otherwise she will assume you're secretly gay and you will never get to **** her

Brokeback Larry

Don Juan
Reaction score
not true dude, no women think men are secretly gay, that only happens in the movies.....even if she does, there is going to be that "i can change his mind" attitude..but it wont happen unless ur like Pete in 40 yr old virgin and go like 100000 dates without fu<kin

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
john paul said:
Because if you pull this off the girl will go from thinking," Yea I like him. I guess I wouldnt mind it if we ****ed, it might be fun."

To "Wow I really like this guy, I want to **** him so bad."

The attraction this girl feels for you can go sky high rather than ****ing her the first night and just being a normal guy. She will be thinking about how you resisted her, and the more a girl thinks about you the better.

Now if a girl is already ga-ga for you and you have her wrapped around your finger then I wouldn't see the point in using this trick.
True. Once the hunted is in the bedroom, all bets are off. Rest assured that by then I have spent the proper amount of time getting her sexually interested, and have built the sexual tension to a fever pitch. Now teasing in the bedroom is fine, once I have her, I'm all about HER orgasm. Me entering her is unimportant. Making her *** and moan and climax several times in one night is my goal, and if she desires intercourse, so be it.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
What we have here is crudely depicted as the Red light / Green light syndrome. Though this tactic, unless you want to build any type of substantial relationship with this woman, is not feasable or realistic it can have a great effect on her psyche AFTER you've already had sex with her.

To play this type of hand too early in the game will not only hurt any chance you have of scoring in the future, it gives her subconsious mind the frame that you're too scared to go all of the way. Which in turn discredits her belief that you're CONFIDENT in your own sexuality.
is anyone listening to Karma??? this is EXACTLY what this is.

bottom line.. if this isnt a LTR or relationship already built, then i would throw this completely out the window.

the CONFIDENCE factor is a huge play in this. though this may not be your intention, the perception is you look indecisive, scared, and intimidated

and the last thing you want is for her to take control.

very dangerous

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brokeback Larry said:
not true dude, no women think men are secretly gay, that only happens in the movies.....
They never do. They only think that that guy sucks in bed and isn't confident in his sexuality so he's too scared to go all the way.

Reaction score
guys to be ownest with you girls do not always think your gay if you leave it but if you leave the love yo love they can think are gay or dont think you have awasome confident sex move lol they could want to you more if you leave it but to be onest with you unless your a girl you will never know what they want coz they are very sensitive creatures so leave them to it

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
What the hell? Am I missing something here? WHY would you do this... to give yourself the pleasure of NOT having sex?

I've seen some stupid mindgames on this board... but at least most of them are aimed at getting sex. This guy is doing mindgames NOT to get laid.

What's wrong with being the guy who "just wants to fvck her the first night"? Aren't ALL guys like that?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this in college. My junior year. I had been banging girls left and right all sophmore year and all through the summer semester. I met this girl, we ended up having an incredible connection. We talked and flirted for hours walking around campus making out and ended up at my place. We ended up making out but I pulled back short of going all the way. I told her that I wanted to really **** the hell out of her but I wanted to get to know her better. The next night she was literally begging me for it. The third night I gave in...she was my girlfriend for the next year. She was the hottest chic I dated in college. A cheerleader.

Knowing what I know now, I would have just hit it that first night. She had a lot of miles on her and alot of emotional baggage that I had to deal with. She tried to force me into having a child with her. She cost me a ton of money. I went completely from a player to an AFC over her. I put her on a pedestal because she was so hot.

So in summation. On one hand it did spike her interest level because it wasn't what she was used to. We had heavy make out sessions so she knew I wasn't afraid of sex, plus she had heard about me around campus. When we did have sex she found out that I was complete freak and she loved that.

On the other hand, she was no more special than any of the other dozen girls I had fcked that summer.