Reverse psychology works.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it once, but the girl was really insecure and thought and didnt wanted to f*ck her because she was not hot enough, we stop dating for about two weeks because she seemed to lose the IL after i did it.
After that we met in a social event and then i f*cked her.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not suggest doing this. Reasons why are because for one she might think you are gay, two she might think you are hiding something, and three she might think you are scared to go further. Plus you might not get the chance again.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I would not suggest doing this. Reasons why are because for one she might think you are gay, two she might think you are hiding something, and three she might think you are scared to go further. Plus you might not get the chance again.

See those arguments would make sense if someone were to do this reverse psychology trick in a really sketchy and unconfident manner, if they were really weird about it, stopped half-heartedly, and had this beggar look on their face.

However, the arguments get smacked when you think about doing this in a fun, confident and motivated way. If you look like you know what you're doing, the girl will become more interested: your value will increase.

Stop bashing this method if you don't know how to apply it properly.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happend to getting her wet, getting her excited and having sex minus the waiting, I mean to each his own but if it's meant to happen it should.