Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
i will never buy a girl a drink if i am not in a relationship with her.except am just offering.she just wanna to drink

Hand Of Karma

Reaction score
Her: Heya, you're kinda cute, wanna buy me a drink? *puppydogeyes*

HoK: *pinches her arm*

Her: ouch! what was that for?!

HoK: Oh sorry I thought you were dreaming there for a minute, but if you want I will make it up to you and let you buy me one instead.

OR

HoK: Oh I will get 3 scrambled eggs, 3 rye toast if you don't mind putting butter on the side, and 3 bacon...with oj please.....That is unless you have a better kind of Awesome 3some in mind, I would even settle for a 2some if thats all you have to offer on tonights special.

I love using anything along that lines and always bring kino into play seeing as I am a very tactile person.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Hand Of Karma said:

HoK: *pinches her arm*

Her: ouch! what was that for?!

HoK: Oh sorry I thought you were dreaming there for a minute, but if you want I will make it up to you and let you buy me one instead.

OR

HoK: Oh I will get 3 scrambled eggs, 3 rye toast if you don't mind putting butter on the side, and 3 bacon...with oj please.....That is unless you have a better kind of Awesome 3some in mind, I would even settle for a 2some if thats all you have to offer on tonights special.

I love using anything along that lines and always bring kino into play seeing as I am a very tactile person.
Please deny that you'll be using these goddamned scripts in every post.

Hand Of Karma

Reaction score
I don't use them every time, it is all based on the person and what you get from reading them. Not everyone has the same style and not everyone can pull a lot of these off that everyone has mentioned. I don't suggest for people to use what I have said in the past unless the have the jovial personality to pull it off.

rephore

Reaction score
girl: Hi, will you buy me a drink?
me: Why? No.
girl: You have no money? You're not my friend.
me: Then I guess I could be your bestfriend.... (and show her a wad of cash.) I don't buy girls drinks.
I then walk away. Later she number closed me. :)

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know, i think i read somewhere, or heard that if you buy a girl a drink, she feels more sexually in debt to you.

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB : Will you buy me a drink?

U : (Look her head to toe) Nah. (Walk away laughing)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: will you buy me a drink??
Me: no, you're already too drunk, asking me stupid questions like that.

i have had a few girls ask me for a drink. I usually just laugh, really loud, right in thier face. The looks they give are priceless. On a side note, you guys should try asking girls to buy you drinks, even ones you know, Most of them are so friggin used to getting drinks bought for them that they look astonished. Liek you're speaking chinese. It's weird try it. Also, thanks to this site, a few weeks ago, 2 different times, I was at the bar ordering and a girl next to me got served fisrt, I looked them both in the face and said, "Ill have a bud light", it worked both times, two different girls.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Whatttt!!
I simply use this one
Freak: Hey will you buy me a drink?
AMM: Sure, Bartender! Could you get me a gin & tonic. Oh! and get this bytch a water!

Don't give in, if you must, don't tell her it's gin & coke u just got her!

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday night I just used the one where i nudge her a little back look at her from her feet to her head and just laugh and say no. I said it to a GoGo dancer girl that i was talking to, all she said was like ohh your so mean i dont like u blah blah blah. Did she walk away? nope, she was even more interested might see her tonight to a club i invited her to. =)

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this but it depends on timing of it and how she says it .

" I usually get askd that after sex :) give me one compliment ?"

Reaction score
Wow, there are some truly excellent replies in the middle pages of this thread.

The times I've been asked this question, I always struggle and stumble with my answer. It really f'ed my up once because the approach was going really well until the girl asked. I ended up saying no, but in a indecisive sounding wussy way and it killed the conversation.

A good C+F line, on the other hand, would have had the opposite effect.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act all happy like a little kid and go "oh boy oh boy oh boy will I? will I?" Then just go blank face.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some stripper chick, was hanging out in my local bar. I could tell was a total cvnt the minute I laid eyes on her. She grabbed my friend while we were walking by, and said "hey, will you buy me a shot?" She did this in a really bytchy way, and I wasnt having it. My AFC friend was about to do it, too.

So I stepped in between, and said "I wouldnt buy you a fvcking shot if you were GOOD looking"

She got all snotty and said "Whatever, I work at Fantasy Girls (strip club)"

I said "Rad. Are you a bartender there, or something?" That must have stung!

I tell my friend right in front of her "Dont buy her a drink, dumbass, she doesnt even have her titties out."

This chick was a friend of the bartender, so I was told she was a stripper, (she wasnt looking very good either) and a lesbian, before that even happened.