Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

Leonardus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Would U Buy Me A Drink?

You: *look at her* start laughing (because it is funny, laugh if you think its funny else you look like a nerd) and then turn your head back in front of you
and give her a hard No in the tone of "not gonna happen"

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Why don't you buy me one?

DarkSinq2

Reaction score
Her: Will you buy me a drink?
You: I want you to buy me a drink.

At this point they usually say something like: "What?? You want ME o buy you a drink?" And you go: "Yes. I want to you to buy me a drink :)"

Bubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Will you buy me a drink?

Me:
"Are you underage?" (Poindexter said it first..the bugger lol)

"I don't buy drinks for strangers. When was the last time you bought a stranger a drink?"

"Tell you what, lets play a game...You go over to that guy, get HIM to buy you a vodka redbull, because thats what i like...then bring it back to me. If he likes you enough to do that, then you're obviously worth talking to and i'll treat you to something nice :)" (you get a free drink, and she has to demonstrate value to you)

"Aren't you confident enough to have conversation sober? tut tut"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Do I look like Bill Gates to you?
Man, this brings me back to the early days of college when we didnt have money, and buying a $5 ****tail could set you back a whole meal. Girls would say "How about you buy me a drink?", and we'd reply "Jesus, do you know how many loaves of bread we could get for $5? "

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman:Would you like to buy me a drink?
Me:No

Woman:Hey how about buying me a drink?
Me: Hey how about no?

Woman: What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?
Me: Use the money in your purse and tell the bartender what you want to drink.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you buy me a drink?
--(pointing to your crotch) "Sure, but I will need a security deposit."

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. For me it depends on the situation. If some random ho comes up to me out of nowhere and asks me to buy her a drink, I'll likely get pissed and ask if she's out of her goddamned mind. I don't know you, and you have the gull to ask me for money for nothing! I think not.

However If it's a girl I've been sitting with for quite sometime and we're pointing in the direction of me taking her home and she wants to party, then I'll ask if she's got the next round. I like to drink too for gods sake! Usually this turns out well for both of us, concidering I buy drinks for my boys if It's my turn, the same standard should apply to women. It's not so much an investment at that point, as us trying to have a good time and party it up. With that notion I have no problem shelling out 4-7 dollars for alcohol.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you guys gotta be careful, sometimes girls saying "will you buy me a drink" is the last test before she jumps on you.. kind of like "I got something out of throwing my pu$$y at him!!" or "He takes care of me"

So be careful.

Yesterday - a girl is ALL OVER ME. like it is obvious she wants to have my babies. She wants to get a drink, so we go to the bar. I am just standing there and her friend goes "Hey will you buy her a drink?"
I am like "No, I don't buy girls drinks this soon" her friend paid.

I think this one was a legitimate one but at the same time - why the fvck would I want to buy her a drink? Am i Bill gates? i probably have less money than your a$s ;)

But yeah, when I have a decent amount of money I would order a drink for a girl who is into me, no problem. May be even 5 drinks ;)

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
i think this is the best answer... grab her hand and start making out with her... if shes hot...

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think u can buy her once..nd if she says so again ..reply her with this
girl:will u buy me a drink?
boy: wat, u wanna keep me feelin productive?