rejected women have it better than rejected men

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Men do more approaching than woman, so of course they're going to get rejected more. A woman's rejection is more "silent". Either the guy they want is taken, won't approach them, or doesn't seem to notice them. They're not really shot down directly like a guy is. As far as arguing about who has it worse; I don't really see what the point is, or how it benefits anyone.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
evansblue said:
As far as arguing about who has it worse; I don't really see what the point is, or how it benefits anyone.
Im not sure this thread is purely about approaching, as for how it benfits anyone, have you seen a man who has been rejected and left souless? its pityful, if it was a dog you would put it down. women know the deal, its hidden from men

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
this situation is out of control now.. women attitudes are worse than ever and men are struggling paying and turning gay at an alarming rate in atlanta ga
There will be no peace for men until we once again put women back to the status of an owned object like a car or a pet

For most of man's 2 million year history he has owned his women as a material object

this is the rightful position of a woman...and the only situation where she can be happy...women's emotional vacillations are not suited to the modern world...it results in corruption and degradation...things we see all around us..

this POV seems *extreme* to many men...but in truth 99% of western men are faggots who have lost the meaning of what it is to be a man.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
Im not sure this thread is purely about approaching, as for how it benfits anyone, have you seen a man who has been rejected and left souless? its pityful, if it was a dog you would put it down. women know the deal, its hidden from men
What I'm saying is I don't see the point in debating who has it worse off. That doesn't get anybody anywhere. That's a misery loves company mindset. Rejection can be hard to take, yes. But saying this rejected person has it easier than that rejection person... everything is subjective. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
women do have it better than men, they have access to a swathe of support, what do men have?
a woman, should she chose to and often they do, can enter a sexual or supposedly closer relationship with another man almost seamlessley, most men do not have those options. I also believe most men invest more of themsleves and give up most of their 'safety nets' so that when it all goes t!ts up, he has less to fall back on.
men need to look long term and stop this sh/1t, when it ends you are on your own
for the longest time, the main reason why in my own personal opinion i liked to feel that women had it easier than men is because they don't have to initiate anything, they don't have to do the approaching, asking out, moves, etc., but thats not the whole story now, it's because of the standards, traits, qualifications women expect from men, they are more demanding than the traits, qualifications most of us men expect from women, because a guys assertiveness, manliness, ballsiness alone will not get him the girl, he has to have a life, have a lot of things going for him, have his **** together(especially by a certain age, move out of his parents house by a certain age), be confident, secure, comfortable and content with himself, have good or decent conversation-skills, social-skills, have a passion, be a leader instead of a follower, be tall, have a nice toned stomach and body, arms, perfect teeth, be strong, take charge, take control, have goals, be ambitious, etc.

Meanwhile women just have to have a vagina, and just be hot, cute, pretty, average or decent looking, and they don't need anything going for them in their lives

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree....the average woman is used to picking & choosing guys so she thinks she's infallible; when a guy rejects her she's not used to it at all and she starts getting very angry/depressed over that one guy (I've seen it happen, women can very easily become stalkers). This is true whether she likes him or not because her ego has been reprimanded, in contrast to the 20-30 compliments she gets a day

DonGorgon said:
but in stark contrast when the female is rejected by a guy he will still flirt with her and and enjoy her advances
Not if he has any game/self-worth. When I Next a girl I mean it. My integrity is worth more than that, and besides, there's another one BETTER than her waiting to be spun. That's just me

DonGorgon said:
and even my F her if he is desperate and or drunk enough..
To play the devil's advocate on a cold, cold rainy night if I had NO other options, maybe. But I certainly wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing I wanted it beforehand (or even during, to a certain degree). And you can bet after that night I'll be acting like nothing's changed (which it hasn't)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"I disagree....the average woman is used to picking & choosing guys so she thinks she's infallible; "

no, she doesnt think she is infallible, she knows she has choices and options, like buses, there will be another one along real soon1 let the fake tears roll in the mean time!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
betheman said:
"I disagree....the average woman is used to picking & choosing guys so she thinks she's infallible; "

no, she doesnt think she is infallible, she knows she has choices and options, like buses, there will be another one along real soon1 let the fake tears roll in the mean time!
yes even ugly and fat women now have men to chose from...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men must comprehend they are slaves in a woman's world....a world HE BUILT FOR HER

If you would help a women no questions asked you are a moronic faggot

The Slave's Happiness. Excerpt from Esthar Villar's "The Manipulated man"

The lemon-colored MG skids across the road and the woman driver brings it to a somewhat uncertain halt. She gets out and finds her front Tyre flat. Without wasting a moment she prepares for the repair: she looks towards the passing cars as if expecting someone. Recognizing this standard international sign of woman in distress ('weak female let down by male technology'), an estate car draws up. The driver sees what is wrong at a glance and says comfortingly: 'Don't worry. We'll fix that in a jiffy.' To prove his determination, he asks for her jack. He does not ask if she is capable of changing the wheel herself because he knows - she is about thirty, smartly dressed and made-up - that she is not. Since she cannot find her jack, he fetches his own, together with his remaining tools. Five minutes later the job is done and the punctured wheel stowed away in its appropriate place. His hands are covered in oil. She offers him an embroidered handkerchief which he politely refuses; he has a rag for such occasions in his tool box. The woman thanks him profusely, apologizing for her 'typically feminine' awkwardness. She might have been there till dusk, she says, had he not stopped. He makes no reply but, as she gets back into the car, gallantly shuts the door for her. Through the wound-down window he advises her to get a new tire at once and she promises to get her garage man to see to it that very evening. Then she drives off.

As the man collects his tools and goes back to his own car, he wishes he could wash his hands. His shoes - he has been standing in the mud while changing the wheel - are no longer as clean as they should be (he is a sales representative). What is more, he will have to hurry to reach his next customer in time. As he starts the engine he thinks, 'Women! Each is as stupid as the other,' and seriously wonders what she would have done if he had not been there to help. He puts his foot on the accelerator and drives off - faster than usual. There is the delay to make up. After a while he starts to hum quietly to himself. In a way he is feeling happy.

Almost any man would have behaved in the same manner - and so would most women. Without thinking, simply because man is man and women are so different from them, a woman will make use of a man whenever there is an opportunity. What else could the woman have done when her car broke down? She has been taught to get a man to help. Thanks to his knowledge, he was able to change the wheel quickly - and at no cost to herself. True, he ruined his clothes, put his business in jeopardy and endangered his own life by driving too fast afterwards. Had he found something else wrong with her car, however, he would have mended that too. That is what his knowledge of cars is for. Why should a woman learn to mend punctures when the opposite sex (half the world's population) are able and willing to do it for them?

Women let men work for them, think for them and take on their responsibilities - in fact, they exploit them. Yes, since men are strong, intelligent and imaginative, while women are weak, unimaginative and stupid why isn't it men who exploit women?

Could it be that strength, intelligence and imagination are not prerequisites for power but merely qualifications for slavery? Could it be that the world is not being ruled by experts but by things who are not fit for anything else - by women? And if this so, how do women manage it that their victims do not feel themselves cheated and humiliated, but rather believe themselves to be what they are least of all - masters of the universe? How do they, women, manage to instil into men this sense of pride and of superiority which inspires them to ever greater achievements?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't have to take any responsibility at all for their lives, not for jack****!, they don't need to do as much work to make themselves attractive, but men do, thats what i hate about this

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Why did he reject me? I have a pvssy and it has so much value. I don't understand! boo hoo wah wah. I need to go home and talk to my cat about this! wah wah boo hoo hoo
Thank you for making me spit my drink out laughing. Good day sir. Lmfao.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

It doesn't matter who has it better than who... Deal with it.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
you sound lie a very simple person..llol
No need to overcomplicate things that don't matter.

I don't believe it is tougher for men. But even if I did, being reminded of it doesn't help my game whatsoever. Does it help yours? When I meet a cool girl at a party I'm gonna try to get with her. I'm not gonna think about how "oh she gets it easier than me" because it's irrelevant.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this site the best men's site so far- better than AskMen, because this delves in deeper.

You know the advice I got before regarding feelings of rejection/insecurity/undesirability to women was to get a job...the same soulless empty advice...and empty because what about all those young hot women in the job you're doing now? Its all hot this, hot that...yeah, just what you need to get out of this funk.

I am sensing that women who dish out the 'get a job' and 'do something with your life' platitudes to insecure men are doing it to be condescending because they aren't attracted to them. I'm just saying that I have taken on board other peoples' advice before and it got me in a dead-end.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
handle said:
No need to overcomplicate things that don't matter.

I don't believe it is tougher for men. But even if I did, being reminded of it doesn't help my game whatsoever. Does it help yours? When I meet a cool girl at a party I'm gonna try to get with her. I'm not gonna think about how "oh she gets it easier than me" because it's irrelevant.

its not irrelevant .. it directly effects the power balance in mating relationships.. i.e. the women has more options and hence more power and hence will be able to manipulate men men for her own gain..

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
women don't have to take any responsibility at all for their lives, not for jack****!, they don't need to do as much work to make themselves attractive, but men do, thats what i hate about this
Also its accepted for a girl to publicly comment on a guy's appearance. On this 'Take Me Out' show that has been on, the girls make the male equivalent of a guy commenting on a girl's weight. The girl gets a huddle from her girlfriends if she is insulted and the guy's the b&@tard. Where's the guy's support if he is insulted?

Is a good-looking guy merely a prize to a girl?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
sambwoy said:
Also its accepted for a girl to publicly comment on a guy's appearance. On this 'Take Me Out' show that has been on, the girls make the male equivalent of a guy commenting on a girl's weight. The girl gets a huddle from her girlfriends if she is insulted and the guy's the b&@tard. Where's the guy's support if he is insulted?

Women talk openly and graphically about celebrity (or the hot guy in another department) men's bodies in the workplace. Women get a free pass to do that and don't get in trouble. If a guy says one-tenth that much about women's bodies, he will get written up or fired.

Is a good-looking guy merely a prize to a girl?
Probably.

Back to the rejection thing, despite their high standards, women are still cowards who take the path of least resistance (ie minimal rejection) to date men. This is why they prefer social circle. It's in her comfort zone, and she's never going to receive a cruel rejection. At worst, she will remain an orbiter to a social circle guy that friendzones her (ie is friendly and polite but won't ask her out).

Let women do cold approaches and see how it feels. Of course, even then, uninterested men will likely be polite. She's not gonna be told "F off loser" or be called a "creeper" because she's solo and not hot. She's not gonna face a physical confrontation if she approaches someone who is taken.

An attractive female coworker (HB7.5) honestly told me at a party that "I wish I had balls like you, Mike" when she saw me cold approaching, talking, and dancing with random women.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Let women do cold approaches and see how it feels. Of course, even then, uninterested men will likely be polite. She's not gonna be told "F off loser" or be called a "creeper" because she's solo and not hot. She's not gonna face a physical confrontation if she approaches someone who is taken.
It would be better if I had found this site a few more years back. Taking on board this vital info would have put me in a better state of mind that I have been.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
So I have been observing this fenomenon at work and it seem that when the females here reject a dude cause they are not attracted the treat him cold and he is basically shut out and kept at a distance and embarrassed if he tries to hard to get her. and she regularly tells others how she finds him ugly not attractive etc.
Hotter looking women always reject ugly men. Why is this such a new phenomenon to you?

Who cares about the other guys at your work.

Why would you care about what is happening to other guys?

You should be focusing on yourself.........only

Making excuses for yourself perhaps?

Some people will always have it better than others. That's just the way life works.

Instead of complaining and crying about it, you should make your own situation better.

Women have it better (boo hoo hoo...sniffle sniffle)

A true DJ doesn't care about this, he makes things happen

He doesn't care about what is happening to other men.

He also won't whine about women having it better, because he doesn't care

He is able to reject women because he can. He doesn't have to settle for low value women

But if he gets rejected then he doesn't care, because there is always more women he can obtain.