Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rejected women have it better than rejected men

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
So I have been observing this fenomenon at work and it seem that when the females here reject a dude cause they are not attracted the treat him cold and he is basically shut out and kept at a distance and embarrassed if he tries to hard to get her. and she regularly tells others how she finds him ugly not attractive etc.

but in stark contrast when the female is rejected by a guy he will still flirt with her and and enjoy her advances and even my F her if he is desperate and or drunk enough.. i guess this is just a side effect of male desperation that even ugly women dont have to deal with

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think rejected women have it worse. They are not as used to being rejected simply by the fact they have the pvssy and that's what we want. When they get rejected, their egos take a severe bruising.

Why did he reject me? I have a pvssy and it has so much value. I don't understand! boo hoo wah wah. I need to go home and talk to my cat about this! wah wah boo hoo hoo

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is too many dudes take the rejection worse and are likely to start creeping on the girl, then start reading any little thing the girl does as being some sort of encouragement, can't cope with being regular friends without their ulterior motive getting in the way, alternate between bombarding with attention and failed periods of no-contact, and then start threads on forums like this posting in great detail what the girl did that day, how many texts they sent them and what they should do next

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahoney said:
problem is too many dudes take the rejection worse and are likely to start creeping on the girl, then start reading any little thing the girl does as being some sort of encouragement, can't cope with being regular friends without their ulterior motive getting in the way, alternate between bombarding with attention and failed periods of no-contact, and then start threads on forums like this posting in great detail what the girl did that day, how many texts they sent them and what they should do next

lol um this is not about me i am just observing...:trouble: :trouble:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If you approach her and she isn't interested, popular wisdom
is that she will at least respect you for having the balls to try. That might be true for older and/or much less attractive women.

For a decent looking to hot female, they often resent you afterwards and will be cold to you. It's that, "How dare YOU approach ME?" attitude. Even if she rejects you politely and you take it politely, they usually won't want to talk to you afterwards.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol um this is not about me i am just observing...:trouble: :trouble:
i wasn't referring to any one person specifically, just the general theme of most of the requests for advice

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If you approach her and she isn't interested, popular wisdom
is that she will at least respect you for having the balls to try. That might be true for older and/or much less attractive women.

For a decent looking to hot female, they often resent you afterwards and will be cold to you. It's that, "How dare YOU approach ME?" attitude. Even if she rejects you politely and you take it politely, they usually won't want to talk to you afterwards.

sad mans life...lollool

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Even if she rejects you politely and you take it politely, they usually won't want to talk to you afterwards.
And the guy shouldn't want to talk to her afterwards either.

9 times out of 10 when a girl rejects me, I drop her from my life and break all connections.

The rare girls I don't do this with, are the ones I end up making threads about :p

I have never had a girl reject me rudely.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the social stigma of being rejected in a place where the two interact watched from other people,like school or work.

I observe that when a guy is rejected he is somehow considered less of a man especially from the women working in the same place,while if a girl is rejected she somehow gets the victim status as if an ungrate man failed to see how lucky and privileged he has been to receive such gift.
Women can be as close as a gang when some is hurt.

I observed in the work place that the strongest reaction to events like these comes from married/engaged women instead of other single individuals who could relate more.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women are rarely rejected anyway & even if they are, for every rejection they'll get 100 offers of acceptance. I have no problem rejecting a female & it's usually b/c of their behaviors and attitudes rather than appearances. What's crazy is that when you reject a woman they can be just as bitter though. I've had several play the "You must be gay" card.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
Well, women are rarely rejected anyway & even if they are, for every rejection they'll get 100 offers of acceptance. I have no problem rejecting a female & it's usually b/c of their behaviors and attitudes rather than appearances. What's crazy is that when you reject a woman they can be just as bitter though. I've had several play the "You must be gay" card.

THATS RIGHT AND IS A DIRECT INDICATOR OF MALE OVER POPULATION WHICH EVERY ONE LOVES TO DENY...LOL

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
THATS RIGHT AND IS A DIRECT INDICATOR OF MALE OVER POPULATION WHICH EVERY ONE LOVES TO DENY...LOL
If your a guy with your shyt together this wouldn't be an issue, you know I use to think like you, funny thing was, I was broke and fat and ass'd out
Get in shape get some money but most of all get some swagger, you'd be surprise what a world of difference it makes

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, guys, G-eyes, I'm dealing with this sort of situation as of this week. Cut to the chase, this Indian/Mexican 21 yr old girl who works as an eye doctor's assistant has been obsessing over me for 2 fvckin Years. I rejected her request for my number "because you won't ask for mine" and to hang out almost 2 yrs ago. I haven't seen her in a while until this week non-stop. Her girlfriends flirt with me too, BUT they know about my rejecting her, and I've rejected her in front of a few of them as well. They make fun of her now, but it's still a touchy situation. They (individually) will flirt with me either in front of her or just alone with me. It Still drives her nuts and they know that they are pissing her off when they flirt with me. Yesterday, she said, "You should be sorry" or something, "but I'll forgive you" whatever. Today, when she saw me coming, she jumped up quickly to lock the door so I couldn't get in (fvcking with me). I made a threat and she opened the door. She's starting to disrespect me, or make fun of me as a MAN almost twice her age with Way more responsibilities as she has.

When you reject them, Watch out! They'll hold the grudge for a lifetime and will want to get back at you. I wonder what would happen if I agreed to go with her and fvcked her. She'd probably never be happy because I've rejected her for sooo long over 2 years. She hates me now, but she still loves me or wants me to bend to her will/wishes/desires.

I'll see her again tomorrow, the rest of the week. I left her today on a flirting note with her Russian friend speaking in Russian. I'm sure that after I left, she asked her, "What did he say to you??! Tell me!(or you'll wake up without a scalp!)"

All of these women are thin and young. It's like a hive of women. They know I'm single. They know I'm well-to-do (If I had a permanent woman like a wife, then I'd be broke; I'd rather spin plates indefinitely fvck em) or could make them wealthy (stuck in their menial jobs/lives). They know I'm social and know tens of thousands of people and am respected. They know I'm fit and will always be fit. They know I'm decent looking (I know I'm getting older - they see through rose-colored glasses).

I got laid Saturday by a tall Czech woman, but will not report just yet. Not the softest skin, athletic volleyball-type body, flappy pvss (one of the ugliest I've seen), decent kisser, nice lips, educated, outwardly jutting t!ts that when we were fvcking became sweaty and made fart sounds as my chest rubbed against hers, bad breath (but not a smoker). I finished her off in doggie, tight and nice, but dry dry pvss kinda hurt - had to add spit. Just average sex to me. I've fvcked girls who were better lovers. The closest to her language I could speak is Polish which she understood most of as they are both Slavic languages. Women love when you try to speak their language. Quite frankly, so do men (no homo).

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected men only have it worse if you make stupid whiny threads like this one.
who gives a damn about rejection? suck it up and move on. I never understood why people (especially men on this site) get so choked up about interactions between two people not going that way they planned. It is a given that out of all the women you talk to, some if not most of them are not going to be interested in what you have to offer. It's just the way the world works. It's the beautiful thing called variety that keeps this planet so exciting. If all women like one type of guy then this species would be dead as we know it.

Sure, you've got the basics (confidence, power, blah blah) but even then a girl may not like you for any particular reason. Don't knock her for her preference. fvck the haters and only focus on the women who do like you. Don't dwell on it and make sob posts on the internet because that won't fix anything

Really no sex has it worse than the other.

Just because a chick has a billion chumps trying to get at her doesn't mean she won't feel the sting when a decent guy turns down her offer. Women have very big egos.

A beautiful woman has NOTHING on a man with options. nothing at all.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
If your a guy with your shyt together this wouldn't be an issue, you know I use to think like you, funny thing was, I was broke and fat and ass'd out
Get in shape get some money but most of all get some swagger, you'd be surprise what a world of difference it makes

lol... dude i am in shape, never been fat 6'2" have a degree and a good job no kids and my own place,, drive a BMW and have 3 F buddies on my team now...lol:woo: :woo: So im fine by you superficial materialistic standards.. but i am a an intellectual realist who studies sociology and human behavior very deeply..

so.. i accept the realities of life and the fact that many men have a hard time getting women.. 10% of men F 90% of the women.. as more men try to get in that 10% women simply raise their standards or change the pre requisites..lol

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
dude you have no clue at all... you are just trying to talk in a way that males you feel better... and thats fine dude..
then clue me in genius

why in the world would a rejected chick have it better than a rejected dude?

Just because she's got a gang of simps chasing her??? that doesn't mean she doesn't feel the sting when a real man rejects her. have you seen the things these crazy b1tches do for men they like?? it's ridiculous.

so no. I don't believe chicks have it better. You can feel differently if you want to. But while you sit and sulk about not having as much choosing power as a woman, i'm gonna improve myself and not let rejection slow me down

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
and girls reject guys for more reasons than guys reject girls
This nobody here can deny. Men will put up with anything if they find her attractive just to get some pu$$y.

Women on the other hand will reject a man for countless things. When women reject men because "they're too nice" that's when you know things are bad. While a man will put up with BPD's just to get some secks.

Gam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really say that rejected woman have it easier than rejected men or vice-versa. On one hand, you have to look at the fact that rejection isn't exactly a norm in any females world. When a women gets rejected, it comes as a great shock to her and with their fragile egos most women will take it pretty hard and might even slumped into depression (just like some guys do).

But stop and think about this for a second, maybe I'm just naive but I don't think I've ever seen an article designated to women telling them how to deal with a man who tells her she looks like Shrek. Let's face, men get rejected every second of the day, so much so that it's considered normal. Heck look at this site...a man can visit sosuave and discuss his rejection and ask for help. Women don't have that privilege and even if they do their too proud to take it. So when a woman who is a 7 or less gets rejected, her self image depreciates to a 4 or less. So yeah I think women have it pretty bad.

But on the other hand just because men get rejected all the time, doesn't mean they're all impervious to the effects. Let's face it it SUCKS. The best either gender can really do is to stop obsessing over the occurrence and move on.