Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Record Time to Friendzone!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chatted with this girl from match.com, just a quick few chats, told her to join me for my Thursday comedy night at a local bar. She was leaving for vacation that day but wanted a raincheck. I never bothered to respond, she was hb6.5 at best. Forgot about it for a couple weeks and just got an email this morning from her:

"I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know"

:crackup: :crackup:

Friendzoned after exchanging 5 sentences of email and never meeting. New record for me!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
"I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know"!
It never fails that women will monopolize male attention when able. Its funny actually when you become aware of the whole thing. How man guys do you think would say to themselves "oh alright....well theres still a chance then! Ill be friends with her first and she will like me eventually".

No response to this would be very appropriate.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my OkCupid & POF the other day. The level of entitlement from some of these bleeding women is just unbelievable.
One painfully average girl with admitedly quite a nice rack, told me that she's not interested in "balding skinny guys". I'm in the gym every other day and training for a marathon! It's just not worth the effort imo. But I imagine you get better responses on a paid for service.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
No response to this would be very appropriate.
my response was this "Lol, friendzoned without ever meeting! That's a first. Sounds like a fun vacation ;) "
I am not butthurt in the least bit here, it was actually funny more than anything that she would expect any dude to actually agree to that LJBF invitation. Amazing, but I'm sure a lot of dudes would be all about it. This chick is 33 and I am 30 and pretty sure my SMV is above hers by at least a couple points. Crazy *****es.

JohnnyStorm said:
The level of entitlement from some of these bleeding women is just unbelievable.
it truly is unbelievable, but once you learn to see it, it starts to become entertaining. Its almost like a mathematical formula how these *****es will behave.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's even crazier is does she think she's going to have a LDR with a dude from equador?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
What's even crazier is does she think she's going to have a LDR with a dude from equador?
I know dude, its gold through and through! Its actually making my morning, really not sure why.

:crackup:

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
Chatted with this girl from match.com, just a quick few chats, told her to join me for my Thursday comedy night at a local bar. She was leaving for vacation that day but wanted a raincheck. I never bothered to respond, she was hb6.5 at best. Forgot about it for a couple weeks and just got an email this morning from her:

"I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know"

Friendzoned after exchanging 5 sentences of email and never meeting. New record for me!
Women like that are retards. There are lots of them. You're right by not bothering to respond, We are MEN. We know better when to ignore someone and dumbellinas like that are one of those.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Don't you have to be single to be on meet.com? I would report her for fraud to the mod's.
lol, im not willing to devote that much effort to it.

Reaction score
Tell her to enjoy her third world venereal diseases and most likely fatherless green card anchor baby.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet he's a bullfighter. Ole!:crackup:

brash

Reaction score
Friendzone

The way I look at it...being placed in the friendzone is a gift...most of these women are not worth the effort and time and stress.
In their shallow minds they think that they are settling by being in a relationship with a guy you. In reality, you would be settling by being in a relationship with them. Often the real loser is the guy who actually wins the girl, and the real winner is the guy who didn't get the girl.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self entitled cvnt.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:

I dont think you were friend zoned....YET. You still had an opening to bang her good. What women say and do can be total opposite. This is how im reading this...

What she Said: "I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know"

What she may be thinking: "I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know,....I want to see if I'm missing out on something before i officially friend zone you"

I'm willing to bet that if you did go out with her and played your cards on point... she will forget that dude. Some drinks... Heavy flirting in the right ways and pushing the right buttons.... IMO would have had her bent over in front of you and you could of pulled her hair and slap her ass really hard! "You fvcking like that!?" She will be dripping and begging to be with you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I dont think you were friend zoned....YET. You still had an opening to bang her good. What women say and do can be total opposite. This is how im reading this...

What she Said: "I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know"

What she may be thinking: "I met someone in Ecuador. If you're still up for hanging out and chillin as friends. Let me know,....I want to see if I'm missing out on something before i officially friend zone you"

I'm willing to bet that if you did go out with her and played your cards on point... she will forget that dude. Some drinks... Heavy flirting in the right ways and pushing the right buttons.... IMO would have had her bent over in front of you and you could of pulled her hair and slap her ass really hard! "You fvcking like that!?" She will be dripping and begging to be with you.
It's still good he didn't respond to such a frivolous and rubbish offer. We complain about women having so many options and riding the c0ck carousel. It's men responding and throwing themselves at self entitled cvnts like her that give women these options.

You can't have a c0ck carousel without the c0ck.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:

Repped.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Kind of like ASD, only ACD (anti-cheating defense). "I said I just wanted to be friends." (he's in Ecuador, so...no self-reflection needed for banging this crazy bird)

Also though, it's her get out of jail free card. She can play this one any way she wants. She rules. You're there as a friend, who's interested in her, and she gets to decide if she wants to turn it into something else. If you try to make a move, and she's not interested: "whoa, I said I'm seeing someone." Otherwise, if she's interested.....well, you're a sure thing.

Obviously she's holding all the cards, and yes, you would have to play your $hitty hand to a T. But, you could do it. Go under the guise of: "you know, I was planning on staying home and blah blah, but I could go for a drink, lets just hang out"

I'd say go for it. A little experimentation, see what happens.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think once she spills the "friend" word all hope should be abandoned. You can try to see what happens, but I'm thinking you're setting yourself up for rejection. In the event you're super bored one night, hit her up just as Peaks&Valleys mentioned: for experimentation.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
I deleted my OkCupid & POF the other day. The level of entitlement from some of these bleeding women is just unbelievable.
One painfully average girl with admitedly quite a nice rack, told me that she's not interested in "balding skinny guys". I'm in the gym every other day and training for a marathon! It's just not worth the effort imo. But I imagine you get better responses on a paid for service.
Good. OKC and POF are trash and you will end up bitter after using them. Just approach chicks at the mall, it will be harder for them to act entitled. Online dating is for men without testicles.

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I think once she spills the "friend" word all hope should be abandoned. You can try to see what happens, but I'm thinking you're setting yourself up for rejection.
^Bingo.

If ever a woman calls you "friend" she's out.

Old saying; A women don't take a dump without a plan son. - She said "friend" for a good reason.

No if and's or but's there. She's says "friend" in any way shape or form then you're in the friendzone and you aint getting out. Not in this decade anyway.

Think about it for a sec, there are 3.5 BILLION women in the world. Why mess with ONE with low interest?

You have to work 100x's as hard just for her to say no after a year/2years/more?

I'd rather have a for sure 6 then a 9.5 "friend".

Last edited:

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Good. OKC and POF are trash and you will end up bitter after using them. Just approach chicks at the mall, it will be harder for them to act entitled. Online dating is for men without testicles.

Agreed. If you think about it, OLD adds the extra layer of having to go through the nonsense of trying to get them out before they've met you. At least if you run into a girl in real life, she's seen you before and (hopefully) already knows you're not a weirdo.

OLD just gives women another reason to screen you out before having to actually meet up with you.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no intention of meeting this chick, my IL was med at best and ZERO now.