Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Hot Babes are LUCKY as they are way way above any type of ALPHA-MAN, in REALITY it is only those guys like Elvis Presley was and Brad Pitt, Robbie Williams, Tom Cruise, are who are ABOVE ALPHA who are REALLY ABOVE them. :yes:

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jez you're and idiot...ha ha ha
:crackup:

I am above all because I choose to be :rockon:

And just to make this more complicated and stupid.....

Most girls get yelled at, ogled, approached, or whatever at some point in their lives....even the fugly ones....The hot ones just get it more often.

enjoy.....

this thread is dumb....:crackup:

Reaction score
WOW man.

Can you teach me more? What about the ugly chicks? Do they get approached more than the hot chikcs?

What do I do if I ever were to find myself in the presence of these super fine women? Do you think it is a good idea to cower away in fear? How should I cower away in fear? Are there any techniques that you use that you can show me? Or do you just wing it?

Do you think that I should tell the chick that she is beautiful all the time or just when I see her?

ARGHH!!! So many questions.. so little TIME. YOU MUST TEACH ME MASTER!!!

Reaction score
Lol, I believe we are being deceived gentlemen.
If a woman has a 6+ body, her tail is getting approached, trust me.
Now, is it by the guy she WANTS to approach her, sometimes not, but sometimes yes.

I believe we as men can learn from my mistakes. Stop acting as if there's not a whole hell of a lot of women out there for us to date, reality check, there's more single, good, quality women out there for us to date then it is for women to find a good, quality man to date.

First thing: 1. We need to become the man of value.
You become this by, in my opinion, searching your soul, and letting your true self shine, your true spirit come through. We all know chicks love confidence, but it must be real confidence, you can't have real confidence unless you find your true self.

Second thing: 2. Like sales, treat this as a numbers game.
You approach hb8, she flirts with you and says she has a man, NEXT.
You approach hb9, she acts a little shy but gives you her number, OKAY WE'LL THINK ABOUT CALLING.
You approach hb 8 and she acts interested, gives you her number, asks what your name is, and asks when you are calling? APPARENTLY HB8 IS FINE AND INTERESTED ENOUGH SO I CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME, SO SHE PASSES.

And the cycle continues. Gentlemen, don't do what I did. I literally saw one girl, two girls, or a group of girls, and didn't see this whole SEA of women out here. Develop your real, true, geniune confidence, and run the numbers game. At the end of the night, I don't think it's about techniques, tactics, patterns, or even what you talk about, I think it's about a quality, improved, and whole natural woman and a whole, quality, and improved natural man hooking up. Now the question is, she's her natual self, are you? Or, are you literally trying to copy Gunwitch or Pook? Once you search your soul(which means you have to be alone for a little bit) then find yourself, then learn to love yourself, now present your true self to the world......you get your passions, dreams, and the girls as well.

elemenohpee

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
1)
"hey im comin up to u to tell u that i think ur really beautiful"

wait for reaction

then say "whats your name?"
Not the best way to approach, although if you were to use this as one, maybe you could do it like this:
"Hi i think you're really *(after you say really, pause and give good deep eye contact for a few seconds)*beautiful'

But dont give any more compliments for a while.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the comment made that there are more decent woman to date than there are decent guys.

I know of so many great guys who can't even get one date with an average looking woman let alone one of the more hot babes.

The reason why this happens is because the ladies have a perception ingrained in their minds of what a great guy is and should be so there are many great guys who because they don't fit into a certain model that they can't get to date a girl even though most girls will love them as people they will immediately place them into the friends only category.

Guys generally go for the more attractive types of ladies even if these ladies don't want to be with them, so I think that most of the Hot Babes who are worth keeping will be kept by most guys once they have got them, what this leads to is the fact that most of the Hot Babes who are over 20 who have not already got a special guy can't be worth having, which means that there are many more great guys who are available than there are great woman I would have to think. :cool:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are laughing at the original poster, but he is spot f*cking on

Hot girls get all the small talk and bullsh!t lines, I have NOT met a guy YET who can walk up to a gorgeous girl and say "Hey, I like you, want to get to know you and possibly exchange orgasms sometime down the line"

I see a lot of people deluding themselves in this thread. Hot girls get stupid lines because simply approaching them makes guys think "they have balls and deserve her" That is a lie. Having balls means telling her that you want her, and 99% of the guys can not do that.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
Hot Babes are LUCKY as they are way way above any type of ALPHA-MAN
I don't know if you're serious, but if you are... please delete your account and never come back here again.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the original poster: you're both right and wrong. Judging by what i've been told by REALLY hot chicks, while it is true that only one in THOUSANDS of men has the balls to approach them, they DO get approached. Problem is, nearly always, they get approached by:

- Creepy horny old guys
- Really sleazy jerk types
- Desperate losers

Not only that, but nearly always, the guy who approaches:

- Says something that's pretty scary / creepy in nature
- Says something incredibly cheesy / lame / desperate
- Says something overly ****y / arrogant / disrespectful

This means that *INCREDIBLY RARELY* (if ever!) do they get approached by:

- good-looking, well-dressed, non-creepy, non-sleazy young guys who seem friendly, respectful, cool and outgoing

Who:

- seem to be genuinely interested in them for whatever reason, and are honest, upfront and "man-like" (actual quote) about it
- don't say anything cheesy, stupid, arrogant, sleazy, or scary

Taking all that into account, if you've got your sh1t together as a person (well-dressed, hobbies and interests, passions, goals, dreams, friends, etc) and approach her in a proper manner (not arrogant, disrespectful, sleazy, creepy, etc), you're literally one in TENS OF THOUSANDS as far as she's concerned. This is why i was getting numbers left and right before my LTR. I wouldn't even do anything special, just approach and say hi. Some days, i'd get as many as 7 numbers from GORGEOUS women. But i WAS very comfortable with approaching, very outgoing, honest and was sincerely interested in them as people.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
You guys are laughing at the original poster, but he is spot f*cking on

Hot girls get all the small talk and bullsh!t lines, I have NOT met a guy YET who can walk up to a gorgeous girl and say "Hey, I like you, want to get to know you and possibly exchange orgasms sometime down the line"

I see a lot of people deluding themselves in this thread. Hot girls get stupid lines because simply approaching them makes guys think "they have balls and deserve her" That is a lie. Having balls means telling her that you want her, and 99% of the guys can not do that.
Dude yes! I totally agree. I am told all the time from my friends that I am a good lookign guy. Do I get tired of hearing it? No... I love the attention! The same applies to women!

And while very attractive women get approached a lot, it doesn't hurt to just tell her you think she's beautiful and get to know her name!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that beautiful woman love compliments, just like any woman.

It's not the compliment but rather who the compliment is coming from.

If some guy that has high value to her told her she is beautiful (in a non-ass kissing way) she would spend the next week telling all her friends and her mother how beautiful so and so said she was and how much she likes him.

Being told she is beautiful by some guy that has absolutely no value to her at all is a turn-off.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
The truth is that beautiful woman love compliments, just like any woman.

It's not the compliment but rather who the compliment is coming from.​

If some guy that has high value to her told her she is beautiful (in a non-ass kissing way) she would spend the next week telling all her friends and her mother how beautiful so and so said she was and how much she likes him.

Being told she is beautiful by some guy that has absolutely no value to her at all is a turn-off.​
Man you are so right! This is key, she must see you as having HIGH VALUE, otherwise you are dead in the water.

K

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
Being told she is beautiful by some guy that has absolutely no value to her at all is a turn-off.
Hmm, I dunno I could be wrong, but if the person that complimented me wasn't gross looking or anything, I'd accept the compliment and it wouldn't be a turnoff to me. It'd be a confidence boost to say the least. I like to think that some of what applies to us guys applies to girls too.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Hmm, I dunno I could be wrong, but if the person that complimented me wasn't gross looking or anything, I'd accept the compliment and it wouldn't be a turnoff to me. It'd be a confidence boost to say the least. I like to think that some of what applies to us guys applies to girls too.
Man why you have to confuse people? disciple got it right, dont be stupid by adding comments that may apply to you as a guy when they apply to women. See that's why some of the gold nuggets here get confusing, because KBJ then add stuff they don't know anything about and haven't tried themselves.

K

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kumar said:
Man why you have to confuse people? disciple got it right, dont be stupid by adding comments that may apply to you as a guy when they apply to women. See that's why some of the gold nuggets here get confusing, because KBJ then add stuff they don't know anything about and haven't tried themselves.

K

Listen man, I respect what you said, but in all honesty I was just expressing my views. It actually agrees with him.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
girls like compliments from guys they think are HOT - they will take the compliment any day of the week!!!

they get either oggled at or rude comments from decent/good looking guys, or they get ugly guys approaching tryin to be "original", but either way, they NEVER simply get a normal approach from a good looking guy

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
No kidding... I'm clueless, but the worst thing you can say to a hot girl is that she's hot. She already knows that, and is tired of hearing it. Why? Because she probably wants to be known as something MORE than hot. Compliment her on her shoes, her bag, her earrings, her hair (good one)... even better, chat a bit and let her know she's funny or witty.

Of course, we all have that point at the bar when we're a little tipsy and the hot girl is momentarily alone and we run over and go "YOU'RE HOT" or something like that. Does it work?
yes, all the AFCs think the worst thing u can say to a girl is that shes hot.....except when u say it with confidence and with a smile (and try not to use the actual word HOT but something like BEAUTIFUL or PRETTY), the best looking girls dont hear that.......refer to my top 5 things that they encounter that i wrote at the start of the thread