REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
1)they get oggled at.
2)they get stared at.
3)they get hollered at.
4)they get nervous guys doing approach journals come up to them with canned lines.
5)worst 1 yet - guys r so paralyzed by the chicks beauty that they dont even make eye contact with her.

The hot girls r pissed off at men for being such losers for being so scared to actually go up and start talking NORMALLY....they want that....they NEED that....they need a MAN.

Next girl u see who u think is ridiculously hot, just fvckin GO AND TELL HER this:

"hey im comin up to u to tell u that i think ur really beautiful"

wait for reaction

then say "whats your name?"

i GUARANTEE u that she does NOT get this almost ever cuz most guys do the 5 things i listed above. Don't believe me? Then please think back to how many times u saw a truly hot girl walking and every guy just STARED her down, while some jerks hollered, but NO ONE genuinly jsut went up to her to do what I just said you should do.

point proven.

GO GIVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN MISSING.

PS - prove me wrong

pss - in clubs, when hot girls have guy after guy after guy go try to grind with them, thats not an approach, thats just a physical form of oggling.

Reaction score
Just the title is enough...

Have you ever had a female friend that you actually spent time with that you would call hot?

I have, and honestly, they get approached, by A LOT of guys.

You might be thinking of cold approaches though, few guys approach that don't already have rapport with her.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you to a certain extent, i think alot of guys would go up and just be really nice to the girl like for example, can i buy you a drink, did you hurt yerself when you fell from heaven. bla bla bla

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey im comin up to u to tell u that i think ur really beautiful"
i'd *never* say that to any girl. what a horrible approach.

also, all the HB9's i've ever met are sick of lame guys approaching them all the time. what planet are you living on?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding... I'm clueless, but the worst thing you can say to a hot girl is that she's hot. She already knows that, and is tired of hearing it. Why? Because she probably wants to be known as something MORE than hot. Compliment her on her shoes, her bag, her earrings, her hair (good one)... even better, chat a bit and let her know she's funny or witty.

Of course, we all have that point at the bar when we're a little tipsy and the hot girl is momentarily alone and we run over and go "YOU'RE HOT" or something like that. Does it work?

Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
She already knows that, and is tired of hearing it.
realsmoothie, you got the idea... You completely missed skip2mylou's idea though, he's saying that women DON'T get told they are hot by guys. Nobody approaches these hot girls, there are only guys who ogle, and once in a while in the bar a guy will tell this to them...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yea bar and club dont count, im referring to malls, on the street, ect - 99% of the time these hot girls get oggled at but do nto get approached

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
i'd *never* say that to any girl. what a horrible approach.

also, all the HB9's i've ever met are sick of lame guys approaching them all the time. what planet are you living on?

let me help u on that one - ur hb9's are tired of guys OGGLING them and being like heyyy baby damn lookin fine - those arent approaches, thats oggling, and yes hot girls get that ALOT - but they NEVER get what i advised u to do, and trust me, theyd be thrilled to get it!

I did it twice (cuz im not into cold approaching), but those 2 times i just couldnt resist, and iw as met with ridiculously warm responses both times.

Reaction score
ONE person said bar.

I said friends... friends don't hang out only at the bar, contrary to popular belief.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Hot Babes get approached EVERYWHERE and ALL OF THE TIME, because guys love sex and are DESPERATE in their LUSTS to do them over, some guys that are wusses and losers feel too inferior and frightened to approach them because the Hot Babe might reject them, but many guys who either feel very confident within themselves or those who expect to be rejected but don't really care if they are will be approaching them almost continuously, as they are indeed DESIRABLE. :cool:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? guys OGGLE and HOLLER, that does not count as apporaching

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mybadgrammarandsyntax781 said:
U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? guys OGGLE and HOLLER, that does not count as apporaching
It's OGLE, not OGGLE. It's YOU, not U. Seriously, you can't press two lousy keys?

I want the names of all your teachers throughout the years. They should be beaten for not giving you any type of education whatsoever.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Great post about the simple rules skip, you got props from me... heck I'll even give you a reputation point because it's so true.

This topic though, is off. I don't think you have experience around women who DO GET APPROACHED.

If they didn't how else would they ever get boyfriends? How do they get guy friends? How do they get any friends at all?

There are a lot more women who put themselves on pedestals and won't approach a guy because it would make them look weak, than there are guys who have weak approaches, but have the balls to actually approach. The world is not as cut and dried as you think it is. Just because you don't see it happening, doesn't mean it's not there.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
far from average, why did u even take time to write that response? its da fvckin internet who da hell cares bout spellin????????/ loserrrrrr

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got excitied for another decent post after i read the title..... and shook my head with disappointment after reading the rest.

YOU...HAVE...TO...BE...KIDDING...ME

you think being just your self and giving her a comment on her BEAUTY will get her!!!!!???

you are a genius my man.

for all the "dumb" people lol, that know how to get girls....they know that you have to mess with her head. mess with her emotions, make her feel weird, happy, then weird again...then like a loser...then like a princess...then pathetic...then you give her a good time...then vanisih for a few days... be seen with other girls...then the next time you see her just kiss her without her permission....and tease her..pull back....tell her she isnt as good as a kisser you have thought she was....then disappear again.....THEN you have provoked something called "LOVE".... on her part

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
do it with confidence and good eye contact, and u will stand out from all the pervs that just holler and stare, YES

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
I thought that it was obvious that the Hot Babes are constantly being approached by the thousands of horny guys roaming around the place, after all my pet Tom Cat loves to drink milk so if I pour a bowl of milk and put it on the floor somewhere in my house he is definately going to drink it when he sees it, surely it must be the same if a guy who is eager for sex sees a Hot Babe that he desperately desires to engage in sex with later on that day.:yes:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it that Skip to my lou is black, so the girls that get "hollered" are probably the ghetto ones. Ghetto girls are easier when you compliment about how good they look.

Don't believe? Try it on a strick white girl!

Reaction score
Skip

If girls are only approached by guys who holler and ogle, than how do they get boyfriends?

Not every girl goes to parties to find their next guy.