Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
disciple said:
The truth is that beautiful woman love compliments, just like any woman.

It's not the compliment but rather who the compliment is coming from.

If some guy that has high value to her told her she is beautiful (in a non-ass kissing way) she would spend the next week telling all her friends and her mother how beautiful so and so said she was and how much she likes him.

Being told she is beautiful by some guy that has absolutely no value to her at all is a turn-off.
YES....this ties to me saying how important looks are......if u are an ugly guy going up to a woman and telling her shes beautiful, u can expect and awkward thank u, and thats it..............if you are a good looking guy and u do a straight up direct approach, and be sure to jump into conversation after the initial compliment, then u will be close to gauranteed to walking away with her #

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip,

Lead by example and post a FR. Find a ridiculously hot girl, attempt the type of approach you advocate, then report back honestly on your results. Your intentions are good, but unless they are backed and proven by action, they are worthless.

skip2mylou781 said:
Next girl u see who u think is ridiculously hot, just fvckin GO AND TELL HER this:

"hey im comin up to u to tell u that i think ur really beautiful"

wait for reaction

then say "whats your name?"

i GUARANTEE u that she does NOT get this almost ever cuz most guys do the 5 things i listed above. Don't believe me? Then please think back to how many times u saw a truly hot girl walking and every guy just STARED her down, while some jerks hollered, but NO ONE genuinly jsut went up to her to do what I just said you should do.

point proven.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PS: Unless you are active in cold or social circle approaching, or at least have some experience in this arena, STFU!

Thank you.

Wolf

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick or not, again I think it boils down to how you say something, not what you say. If you're smooth and confident, showing the right body language and you don't have bad breath, she will not see you as a threat or an AFC. Then it's down to luck and your conversation skills as to whether you can escalate.

The important thing is that you approached someone you were attracted to, and you didn't 'edit' her because she was beautiful. Do this often enough and your delivery will improve.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip is full of sh!t...

I know PLENTY of unattractive, according to Sk!p's standards, Warcraft nerds who happen to be EXTREMELY witty, smooth, and FUN conversationalists..My obese friend who's 4'11 and 300 LBS. could game your fvcking mother if you don't watch your back..

Guys like Vince Vaughn, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert aren't necessairly the epitome of "hot"..but they can probably get more top-shelf tang that all of us put together..

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
And half the posts in this thread are generalizations, which are exactly what Boschy's signature says..

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure hot/fit girls don't get approached all the time. 2 of my flatmates are like, 8.5 and 9, and I know for a fact that they don't get approached much, cos i hang about with them (except in clubs, thats a different story - but in bars as well, they don't get approached), so I think skip has a point, actually.

Although I wouldn't advocate telling her you think she's gorgeous or whatever...but then again, I'm a 19yr old rookie PUA, what do I know?? :D

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
tr0ublemaker said:
Skip is full of sh!t...

I know PLENTY of unattractive, according to Sk!p's standards, Warcraft nerds who happen to be EXTREMELY witty, smooth, and FUN conversationalists..My obese friend who's 4'11 and 300 LBS. could game your fvcking mother if you don't watch your back..

Guys like Vince Vaughn, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert aren't necessairly the epitome of "hot"..but they can probably get more top-shelf tang that all of us put together..

4'11, 300 lbs, warcraft??? im sorry troll, what did u say?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
yes, all the AFCs think the worst thing u can say to a girl is that shes hot.....except when u say it with confidence and with a smile (and try not to use the actual word HOT but something like BEAUTIFUL or PRETTY), the best looking girls dont hear that.......refer to my top 5 things that they encounter that i wrote at the start of the thread

Juggler(PUA) has a good way of looking at it.

its good to say "you're hot" or "you're sexy" because this establishes your sexual interest.

its just that if you walk right up and say it right off the bat, she knows you're just a wanker.

where as if you talk casually for a few minutes with her, then say "not only are you sexy, but you're also interesting to talk to", then its effective, because she has done something to "earn" your sexual interest (IE you actually got to know her before you made the judgement that she was "sexy")

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While they may not get approached as often as some, they have a wide circle of acquaintances, with their pick of guys. So don't think that all they need is some man lovin', cause they have enough of it. Know who doesn't get approached at all? Ugly chicks. Wanna make someone's day? Approach one of them, and see how sickeningly in love she'll fall with you.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, this is an interesting debate...one thing i'd love to ask you guys...are you getting compliments from hot babes? or from any girl? how do you respond?

WTF man...why not change the roles? yes, its up to you...

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a myth.

Beautiful women get approached all the time. Though they would have you believe they don't because they aren't approached by the guys they WANT to approach them. It's similar to a chick who hates when guys stare at her, but changes her mind when it's a guy she finds attractive (I've seen this quite often). That's why they complain, it isn't because guys are too scared, it's because they don't want the majority of the guys who have the guts to ask them out.

They aren't going to appreciate you asking them out unless they are attracted to you in some way. Don't be fooled into believing you're some diamond-in-the-rough by trying to game them, you aren't unique, not in the slightest. That's not to say you shouldn't approach, but don't buy into the hype that guys are too scared of them.......because there are PLENTY who aren't.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
i've heard this a dozen times before. yes, skip is right, hot girls dont get approached often becuz they only get oogled at and hollered at. plus most dudes think "man she's so hot, she must have a boyfriend for sure", so they dont approach her.

iHatePants

Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace.com

Just look at the droves upon droves upon droves of AFC's who post in HB8-10 profiles leaving stupid ass AFC comments.

"WOW! Your absolutely gorgeous!"
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!"

She knows she's hot and we don't need to remind her! Which is why I can't imagine this technique working at all.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
iHatePants said:
myspace.com

Just look at the droves upon droves upon droves of AFC's who post in HB8-10 profiles leaving stupid ass AFC comments.

She knows she's hot and we don't need to remind her! Which is why I can't imagine this technique working at all.
that falls under hollering and oogling. besides, those lines sound like the total crap guys throw out everyday, especially on myspace. if u say it sincerly, and actually talk to her, then it will work.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
iHatePants said:
myspace.com

umm im talking about NORMAL FACE TO FACE approaches....not gay little myspace comments or oggling or staring or hollering

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
You guys are laughing at the original poster, but he is spot f*cking on

Hot girls get all the small talk and bullsh!t lines, I have NOT met a guy YET who can walk up to a gorgeous girl and say "Hey, I like you, want to get to know you and possibly exchange orgasms sometime down the line"
ahahaha dude i'd do it. Do you mean saying that EXACT phrase jokingly or do you just mean you haven't met a guy who could express his intent directly?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well said skip. I believe it applies to skool libraries and any public place ASIDE from the party scene.