Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Facts.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a girl feel comfortable in your relationship, always keep her working for your approval.

Create drama
Create jealousy
Create insecurity

Because if you are not the one creating these things, she will be happy to.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent first date, I was nervous. What does this say to the girl? Does she think it's cute, or is it a total turn off for her?
It shows the same thing to her, that you place her higher than you. Doesn't mean she noticed it.

In womenese they interpret it as: "He's very into me"
which could be "cute" if she has high IL
-- this means in the nearest future she would make you pay for it.

or

it could mean "inexperienced" in which case, you start paying for it immediately.
Example would be her no longer following your lead during date, kiss rejection, bringing up other lovers and other signs of low IL.

Nervousness is like insecurities, people often do not know you are being nervous until you tell them or do something to call attention to it, like spilling a drink on yourself or rambling none stop.

When you're scared, do what brave people do.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one wears a sign that says 'great lover', 'seducer' or "very wealthy'. What we do all wear is our confidence iand attitude to life. It shows in the way we carry ourselves, and how we describe ourselves and make jokrs at our own expense.

A woman will **** a confidently sexual guy in ripped jeans and no shoes before a shy awkward guy in a 3 piece suit and a rolex.

Wrap it or snip it or both.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a new girl is nervous around you, it means she places your value above her.
She automatically tries to qualify herself.
A girl in this state would offer up too much information about herself without you asking.
Don't stop her.
I disagree with this and a lot of people may disagree with on what I'm going to say but we are here to discuss so:

when a girl is nervous or is qualifying herself, she isn't valuing you higher than herself. that's not how girl think or operate, she finds herself in that situation because that's the strategy she plays when she doesn't know how she is going to get what she wants from you; in other words she needs to find the weapons that she'll use to manipulate you.

and she isn't offering true information about herself, she is telling you what she wanted you to know. but if you are good deciphering the ******** language then you can know more about her if you ask the right cover questions but girls aren't that deep or intelligent anyway. don't get me wrong I love women but the difference is that I love and accept them as who they are; not like the ideas and beliefs men have about women or how women are.

girls use communication in a different ways entirely, they use it to test us and see who we really are, they use it to fool men with vague language to hide what she is really after and her true nature and at the end she use it to make you do what she want and at the end she it very well when it comes to end things or make you end things when you are no longer useful to her or she sees no value in you anymore. harsh words maybe but it's true at least how I see it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a girl feel comfortable in your relationship, always keep her working for your approval.

Create drama
Create jealousy
Create insecurity

Because if you are not the one creating these things, she will be happy to.
I like this.

Please provide us with specific strategies to execute such things.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread. I figured out I could add more stuff.

Use the silliest of excuses to pull them to your place, provided there's enough interest they will bite.

Don't get drunk. You should have the confidence to be bold without alcohol, and you need your head to be clear!

Don't use powerful game inside your social circle, use it on the outsides of it.

Flirt with girls inside your social circle, but let them signal interest first. This is where you will get your gfs, not your dlings. More convenient this way IMO.

Make sure you experiment and upgrade your game when you are outside your city, it is your best opportunity.

DONT discuss game with blue guys. NEVER.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one. In my church/spiritual circles, most of the guys are blue guys and they believe in the soulmate myth. They sacrifice and quit their dreams to give their g/f or wife whatever they want and don't understand when their girl's interest level drops over time. They chase carrots. They chastise the player, yet become bitter and cynical after getting dumped multiple times or a divorce or two. I'll hang back in a social circle when we're out with other single women in our age group and will and observe them chasing and putting them up on pedestals.

I'll add a few:

Diverse your interests and social spheres
-That way your plates or main plate drop, you got back up plans that doesn't involve destructive habits or isolation.

Maintain mystery for as long as possible
-She won't feel that she has you squared to a peg early on.

Dodge serious questions
-Use indirect responses or humor.

Change topic if she brings up an ex-b/f or ex-husband.
-In a LTR, it's helpful to know what red flags may still exist, but doesn't help with game in the interim.

Have dates planned ahead of time
-Know when and where to venue change.

Be specific with date details
-Helps your confidence, yet be flexible if the date isn't going well and adjust accordingly.

Respect yourself first
-Don't wait until her interest level to drop south of 50% before exiting the relationship.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this
You're saying a girl plays being nervous? You give them too much credit.

Nervousness is a subconscious response not a conscious one. You don't choose when to be nervous, or when to be scared.

A girl doesn't attack you with what she said, she attacks you with what you say, what you do and what you dont do.

Live and learn.

Last edited:

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas are self preserving not self sacrificial.

An alpha doesn't sacrifice himself for the greater good, others sacrifice themselves in honor of the alpha.
Think Taken, John Wick (movie). Think Muslim suicide bomber.

Feminism teach men to sacrifice for their family, to fall on the sword for their family, that's blue pill.
It only furthers the extension of the feminine life at the expense of the masculine.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use powerful game inside your social circle, use it on the outsides of it.
that's because you want to avoid the fallout if **** hits the fan, rather than gain a bad reputation right?

Flirt with girls inside your social circle, but let them signal interest first. This is where you will get your gfs, not your dlings. More convenient this way IMO.
i feel like flirting with girls in your social circle is a short sighted move for the same reason that you don't date your coworkers, i wouldn't want to have all my hangout spots, groups of friends, clubs, etc. to be filled with scorned exes, which i guess is why you suggest gfs rather than flings so that you don't go through them all.

why not? if there's hope for them you may be able to help unplug them, if they're in too deep you probably wouldn't want to hang out with them anyway (I've had SJW friends before, they're not something you value or want to keep tbh)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this.

Please provide us with specific strategies to execute such things.
This is why I say to always call women out on their shiit. It's a great opportunity to take an authoritarian stance without coming across as overly aggressive or whatever.

Just maintaining your life has those effects on women because they are easily made jealous. By doing things like going out with your friends, even your female friends. Some dudes try to avoid these things after they get in relationships.

Fuucking lie if you have to, anything works. Tell her some girlfriends invited you to happy hour.

If it's not you behind the wheel of the shiit train it's gonna be her driving it right up your arse.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I say to always call women out on their shiit. It's a great opportunity to take an authoritarian stance without coming across as overly aggressive or whatever.

Just maintaining your life has those effects on women because they are easily made jealous. By doing things like going out with your friends, even your female friends. Some dudes try to avoid these things after they get in relationships.

Fuucking lie if you have to, anything works. Tell her some girlfriends invited you to happy hour.

If it's not you behind the wheel of the shiit train it's gonna be her driving it right up your arse.
I've done this and more to establish my frame. It's like pitting a made up offer from a buyer who doesn't exist, trying to drive the price up for the person who is trying to buy - as in cars or real estate. It's creating the illusion of scarcity. I don't like having to do that, but I also don't like not getting my way. Having said that, if the ruse is discovered it can backfire, but at that point who wants her anyway, when she has the upper hand and tries to make you jump through hoops.
Then you just become a story they tell their girlfriends in disbelief.....lol

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Okay, I definitely see what you mean here. This is a very efficient strategy. I have noticed myself doing this sub-consciously, just when I actually go out with other girls and stuff, I will just tell her, or snap chat it or whatever.

But sometimes I do lie. Like if I am going to just be home doing nothing on a Friday but studying, I might just tell her that Im going to study with some people from my school (ahem** girls).

So far it has not backfired. She has not caught me in the act of lying. But that must be due to the fact that I rarely use lying as a strategy, for personal reasons. I find that lying all the time about your life, just means that your life is sh1t. So I use it sparringly. I think the better approach/strategy might be to actually go out an make ones life awesome, and then your value actually goes up instead of the illusion of it going up.

Good points.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I definitely see what you mean here. This is a very efficient strategy. I have noticed myself doing this sub-consciously, just when I actually go out with other girls and stuff, I will just tell her, or snap chat it or whatever.

But sometimes I do lie. Like if I am going to just be home doing nothing on a Friday but studying, I might just tell her that Im going to study with some people from my school (ahem** girls).

So far it has not backfired. She has not caught me in the act of lying. But that must be due to the fact that I rarely use lying as a strategy, for personal reasons. I find that lying all the time about your life, just means that your life is sh1t. So I use it sparringly. I think the better approach/strategy might be to actually go out an make ones life awesome, and then your value actually goes up instead of the illusion of it going up.

Good points.
Yeah I agree it's best to avoid lying. I said that more to demonstrate how important I think it is to piss her off every once in a while. That even if you don't have a real reason to you just need to make one up.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you trying to double down on your NPD diagnosis or heal from it?

Im not sure you should take any of this advice seriously in your condition. You will give women plenty of excitement even as you attempt to correct your behavior anyway.
I have learned to keep control over my severe narcissistic tendencies. Insofar as I have control over them and they are not maladaptive, it is not a disorder, although I remain narcissistic to a high degree. It use to be maladaptive. I use to make women call me God, and a bunch of other hilarious, but nonetheless completely delirious sh1t, and if they didn't I would cut them off. And a bunch of other sh1t, that I wont go into. I am smart enough to take an external perspective on myself, and so I self-reflexively weeded out particular maladaptive behavioural patterns that stemmed from my NPD. I also am completing a masters in experimental psychology, so my grasp on abnormal psychological disorder's are pretty extensive (at least more so than the average individual), so this helped me with my own struggle against my NPD. I still have narcissistic tendencies, but they are not maladaptive.

So, in light of this, I am able to use advice in a way that wont poke my narcissism, because I have for the most part tackled the beast. But, yeah, lying and manipulating was a huge problem for me (I also use to have machiavellian, and psychopathic traits), but I cut that out of me too. I mean I still suffer from a significant lack in my capacity to be empathetic, but I cut out manipulation and lying not for other people, but myself. And this was the strategy. I did it because I realized that in lying and being manipulative about yourself to alter the perception that other people have of you, comes from having a boring/non-interesting life. My life should be so incredibly awesome that I don't have to lie about it.

I do however, in a healthy manner, satisfy some of these tendencies. For instance, if i am on a date I will not say anything truthful about myself and come up with an elaborate lie about who I am (but in a way where she knows I am lying) - like elaborate on a lie that I am a spy, or a government secret agent and I have to save her etc. I only do this for girls that I gauge would be interested in this type of stuff. So, Its a healthy way to deal with these urges. It's like taking them on a journey.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's because you want to avoid the fallout if **** hits the fan, rather than gain a bad reputation right?

i feel like flirting with girls in your social circle is a short sighted move for the same reason that you don't date your coworkers, i wouldn't want to have all my hangout spots, groups of friends, clubs, etc. to be filled with scorned exes, which i guess is why you suggest gfs rather than flings so that you don't go through them all.

why not? if there's hope for them you may be able to help unplug them, if they're in too deep you probably wouldn't want to hang out with them anyway (I've had SJW friends before, they're not something you value or want to keep tbh)
1st one. Yeah, I am a big fan of social circle gaming. Maintaining a good reputation is key.

2nd one. I mean light flirting, so they like you and introduce you to her gfs.

3rd one. I've had 2 bad experienes whilst trying to red some cucks, I'm not making the same mistake again.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You don't know where you stand with a woman until you force her to make a decision.

The "guessing game" is for faggots. Always make moves and take the lead.

When making plans with a woman don't accept "maybe" or anything wishy-washy as a response.

EXAMPLE:

HER: "I'm not sure about tomorrow. I'll have to let you know.
ME: "I need a firm answer or I'm making other plans"
That has saved me so many times.
Her: Ya maybe
Me: listen, im busy, I don't have time for maybe

Works like a charm.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be anything you want in life, just don't be boring.

If you don't agree with her, tell her, women respect a man who has balls.

Look at her friends when trying to figure out what kind of person she is. If she has a new bestie every 6 months then you know shes drama.

First date should be nothing but coffee. Movies are a terrible idea for a first date.

Always lead.