Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Facts.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where we will post random DJ truths and strategies we've encountered through our interactions to remind us when we get into new situations and to prevent us from making the same mistake twice, hopefully.

This is not where we argue someone else's experience but if you have a way that works for you, suggest it so they can try it.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random Facts:

Never initiate after a ONS.

If there's NC with a girl for a month, do not initiate. That ship already sailed.
If you do initiate, you have less than 10% possibility that she'd respond or that you will get it back to where it used to be.
100% of girls I initiated with one month, two, three months after our last convo, not sheet came of it.
Girls don't go backwards emotionally.

A girl that you give a gift before you fcuk is a girl you most likely would not get to fcuk.
Even restaurants let you eat first before you pay.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preselection is the best thing possible to create attraction.

Don't forget to make her invest, attraction alone won't get you far unless you are famous.

Don't forget to qualify if your perceived value is way above her perceived value.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body Language:

If you go to a bar alone or with your male friends, find a sit at the center of the bar. Female attention would naturally come your way

If you go to a bar with a girl, on a date, do not sit at the center, sit at either end/sides of the bar. Prepares the mind for Kino.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your attention is your currency.

Always be willing to walk away for good.

NC means NC. It's not used to win a girl back. It's used to move the f@ck on with your life and leave her in the past.
I disagree, that's only half the truth. NC can get her back, but question is... do you still want her? NC can also be used to combat games they play and level the playing field. Or, obliterate it!

NC = challenge

If you're not willing to give an imperfect person a second chance, who is going to give you (an imperfect person) a second chance? Whatever happened to kindness and patience? Are we all walking dead people?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When drinking, always hold your beer in your left hand.

Free up your right hand to shake hand with guys and move her across the crowd, hand on waist without your hand feeling cold or wet.

Don't be the dude wiping his hand on his shirt just to shake someone's hand.
Don't be the dude she rejects his kino because "your hand is too cold".

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You don't know where you stand with a woman until you force her to make a decision.

The "guessing game" is for faggots. Always make moves and take the lead.

When making plans with a woman don't accept "maybe" or anything wishy-washy as a response.

EXAMPLE:

HER: "I'm not sure about tomorrow. I'll have to let you know.
ME: "I need a firm answer or I'm making other plans"

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, that's only half the truth. NC can get her back, but question is... do you still want her? NC can also be used to combat games they play and level the playing field. Or, obliterate it!

NC = challenge

If you're not willing to give an imperfect person a second chance, who is going to give you (an imperfect person) a second chance? Whatever happened to kindness and patience? Are we all walking dead people?
Second chances occur (or should occur) long before a man goes NC.

NC happens when its clear that a particular woman/plate is NOT going to give you what you want on your terms. Men need to have standards. If you walk into a restaurant expecting a burger and they say: "Sorry no burgers today" you will leave and get your burger somewhere else. You will not make excuses for the restaurant and sit around hoping they will find a way to give you a burger.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NC = challenge

I agree with Poon on this one. NC is employed once second, third or even 4th chances have been utilized and wasted by her. True NC is forever. Game NC is just a pause or a delayed response to gin up her interest in you. I see those two concepts confused here a lot. If you are going ghost for a week or whatever to correct bad behavior or increase her interest, then that is not NC.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Attention…..there is such a thing as too much and not enough. A successful guy has to walk a fine line to provide that.
-Women fear rejection, so do weak men.
-Women live in the now and their emotions dictate that.
-Women tend to reason with a lot of emotion, men tend to reason with logic…….there lies the problem.
-A man should only love a woman who loves him first and a lot. The only kind of girl to have is one that thinks the world of you.
-Girls like to be kept on their toes.
-If you don’t meet your girls’ needs, she’ll find another guy that will.
-Girls are attracted to strength and challenge.
-Patience is important in dealing with emotional creatures.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best ability is availability.

At the end of the day:
You have to have a private place you can take her to (preferably your home)
Your dikc has to function. Her period shouldn't be on.
Neither of you should have any social commitment to another to make either of you feel guilty.

No matter the attention/concentration/game/attraction/humor a person puts in,
if either persons isn't available at the time that counts, it's all almost as good as useless.

If anything, you should be the guy she knows she can come to for seks without romanticized, beta behaviors.
Even if she acts like she doesn't like being savaged, you should be the guy she knows would fondle her every time she's in your presence.

Right place, right time is always the right recipe.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few facts:

1. Women need us more than we need them. Woman was made for man. Full fuking stop.

2. Testing and Games are an opportunity to show her that you are not a needy chump.

3. Demonstrate, do not explicate. Aka actions speak louder that words.

4. A good woman is almost impossible to find. Expect most of them to be wh0res with VD, and you will be safe.

5. Bad behavior should never be tolerated, even if she looks like a supermodel.

6. Bad behavior is best dealt with by removing your attention. No talking, no arguing!

7. There are ancient mysteries surrounding male/female relationships. Expect the unexpected. Most things are case by case, and not so straight forward. Roll with the punches!

8. True Love is a concern and willingness to help with anothers' burdens.

9. Scarcity... If you're not utilizing it, you will fail.

10. Have a fuking good time, and forget the rules. Strict adherence to rules and regulations only bog people down and make things, not fun! See: stick in the mud. The only rule should be, Love.

11. Making friends is easier that people think. Just be friendly, and remember names.

12. Demonstrate your value, without using words. No one likes someone who has something to prove.

13. Posture and body language on a man, are to women what a nice body and physical features on a woman, are to a man. Carry yourself with class.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several below that I currently try to keep at my forefront:

What you perceive as true has myriad alternate truths. Within this context, be fluid in thought, but concrete in execution after choosing the truth which best serves and empowers YOU.

Dare yourself to think outside the box and think extra-ordinary. To the masses, there is danger in social abrogation, and safety in conformity a/k/a keeping you in the box. Be willing to abrogate social thinking and principles.

Act boldly, think fluidly.

Who I thought I was, I became. Twice. Coincidence?

Attract flies often? YOU are the problem.

Big ego? You are now vulnerable.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
- What you have done for a girl in the past means nothing to her. It's all about now and the future.
- Girls don't like to do any work. They just want to look pretty and come along for the ride.
- They like to play the game, but secretly want to lose. :p

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say, remember that there are multiple conflicting strategies of game out there, and more than one are viable.

don't forget that everyone's optimal game is different(unless the other person is an exact clone of you), so play to your strengths, impressing a girl with the things you do with your money (taking her skydiving on the first date) isn't going to work if you're not really rich, game that requires you to be exceedingly handsome doesn't work unless you are, etc. so find a strategy that plays to your strengths for best results