Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Race/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
You are a perfect example of most Blacks in our society.. There you are, offended by me saying Black guy.. Yea, I might stuck in there the N word, or perhaps African American.. It really doesn't matter..

If you love for who you are, such as you admit that Black is beautiful, then it doesn't matter! Be like our hero Ali, and say Black is beautiful.

How much power would an N word have if you say yea, I'm a N, that is a god's gift, and I'm proud to be a N. :up:

Now.. Have I said that Black is beautiful and I love black women.. I find them extra sexy.. Trojanman, do you have a sister?
what the ****? where are you going with this? Just cuz you like black women don't mean your down with black people or know our struggle so relax...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if instead of locking this thread that like 90% of the useless bull**** got erased.

IME with women I have a much easier time staying within an economic and/or education frame and ethnicity hasn't really meant much. A little back story I'm a white guy who grew up lower middle class on the southside of chicago. I never really had a problem with picking up girls, regardless of color, who ranged from kinda poor to middle class. I've ****ed girls from all over but as far as I know I've never ****ed a rich girl. I have a much more difficult time trying to pick up women from high class backgrounds then I do women of different ethnicities. Stronger ingrained ***** shields, too high a self worth, or different cultures I dont know. Then again maybe it is just me and my priorities.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
about time for that lock :)
After a long night of work I come home to this :confused:

Everyone's made enough points and voiced opinions. Thread Closed. Everyone go to bed and just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.