Race/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why people feel the need to talk about another skin color when, it comes to dating women. What's the big deal? There is nothing different here or some sort of new ball game. Women are women and pvssy is pvssy. Everyone has a different prefrence on skin color but, it's all the same when it comes to gaming girls.

We all have a equal chance at any girl no matter what ethnicity. So, quit bringing garbage like that on to this forum!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I.A.F.Y.B., it's disheartening looking at some of these ignorant threads. I've come to the belief that many people here do bad with women likely because they're just bad people on the inside.

Really.

Just read back into this site a bit and you will be overwhelmed with KBJ's, masochists,threats of suicide and racist rants among other things. Many of these people cry about guys from other races taking 'their women' among other bullsh!t. They don't want to take responsibility for their own life so they cry like pvssies waiting for someone to save them from their grief. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that many of the people on this board are beyond help and not worth the effort.

I used to think that I was giving back by trying to help those havin dating problems because back in HS, there were those that helped me become who I am today. However, I've concluded that these people are nothing like i was and will never learn the game because no learning can come from ignorance. LOL... Im ranting more on your thread than you are! :p

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake Byrd said:
You are right we shouldn't accuse Michael Jackson just because of his natural skin colour. Just because he paled his face it doesn't mean he had sex with that slender latino boy, and if he has take little boys to his secret bedroom chamber to keep his music alive, we support him.

Thanks for supporting Michael Jackson.
Fail.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I like to say black girl. I have a special thing toward them, they look extra sexy! Gaming black is different, you get different responses from some of them. Some of them are just like white girls, some of them are not..

It's ok to say black girl.. It's not a bad label..

Now, when you say there is no difference between white or black girl, you are being ignorant.. Some of them are different. Just like some of the Latinas are different. Different is good.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think your own race usually matters that much, but the race of the chick can make a difference in how you deal with her

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you guys are mixing up race and culture.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Race is culture brother! Unless of course the thinking is done in black and white.

Black chick from a black neighborhood is going to be way different than a white chick from a white neghborhood.. Different is good! Different is attracktive!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Race is culture brother! Unless of course the thinking is done in black and white.

Black chick from a black neighborhood is going to be way different than a white chick from a white neghborhood.. Different is good! Different is attracktive!
Black chick raised in the Hamptons vs. stereotypical trailer park chick. Two different races whose cultures are completely opposite of what you described. If you believe that a person's race is a predisposition of their culture you need to get out more often.

Compare any race of naturalized Americans to their naturalized European counterparts, you will notice a definite distinction because of their different cultures. Closer to home compare people who were raised on the East coast as opposed to the West. Consider how culture effects political stance. Assigning it to race is akin to saying that all red vehicles are firetrucks.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Man why do you have to make this black or white.. Can't you just love a black woman for being black? Oh that's right, black women are black, not east coast, west coast, or whatever.. They are black, they act black, and that is beautiful my man!

It is gorgeous until you stick african american instead of black there, and then capitalize first letters to make it African American.. It says that black is anything but gorgeous, and that is wrong!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Man why do you have to make this black or white.. Can't you just love a black woman for being black? Oh that's right, black women are black, not east coast, west coast, or whatever.. They are black, they act black, and that is beautiful my man!

It is gorgeous until you stick african american instead of black there, and then capitalize first letters to make it African American.. It says that black is anything but gorgeous, and that is wrong!
Ok, you need to take an anthropology class. Francisco's got it right. The majority of america doesnt differentiate between race and culture. Im kind of offended that you say "they are black, they act black." What is it to act black? Is acting black a universally defined set of customs and behaviors? Im black and i sure as hell dont "act" black just because of my skin color. Soo...take a step out of your little reality and adjust the way in which you regard this "acting black" nonsense.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of america doesnt differentiate between race and culture.

Most of them have never been outside of this country to see different cultures who happen to be the same color.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Yo oakraiderz2.. I don't care if you act white or black or you think there is no difference.. Important thing is that when you have to substitute words such as African American in place of black, or Irish American in place of white, you have issues... As if you're afraid to offend people or something..

Instead, be straight up like Ali.. Black is beautiful my man. I'm white and I'm telling you this.. Take it easy. :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Yo oakraiderz2.. I don't care if you act white or black or you think there is no difference.. Important thing is that when you have to substitute words such as African American in place of black, or Irish American in place of white, you have issues... As if you're afraid to offend people or something..

Instead, be straight up like Ali.. Black is beautiful my man. I'm white and I'm telling you this.. Take it easy. :up:
There's a distinction and it has nothing to do with political correctness. An African American is different than an Native African, An Italian American is different than an Native Italian.

What Bible_Belt said is true about the majority of Americans will not travel outside of the country but it's a sad state we're in if that is what's necessary for us to understand the distinction. If that were the case, Americans in general will remain as ignorant as the rest of the world believes we are today. Unfortunately, there are instances where it's proven that they are correct in their assumptions.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason there are so many jabs is because sex and reproduction are very volatile subjects. People want to propagate and everyone os your gender is competition for limited resources-viable mates. Couple that with insecurity and colonialism, etc. and people become resentful and down right ugly. But a man who is confident in himself won't have to put another guy down for his race regardless of what the guy's background happens to be. When it gets down to it we choose mates who will bring us the best result, women are the samje way. The man who gets the best girl is the one who has the best reproductive fit for the woman who chose him. If you get attraction from a lot of women across many racial lines then you know that you have attributes that definitely are in demand. So that's the way it happens to be. Good physical shape, mental health, and confidence are what make men attractive to women. And it is similar for me-at least for the women I'm attracted to.

If a guy is not happy he should look inward instead of to external things. And this isn't always about race. If you happen to be very desirable to the opposite sex people will hate you for your looks whether they're your race or not. Some because they can't have you (women who are beneath you) and others because they can't have what you have (guys who just don't have your physical qualities, etc.). That's the unfortunate reality. But a man with purpose knows that he is the master of himself. The same goes with the racial angle so that's something that I'd say that all aspiring DJ should have in common: being the master of your own future.

But I expect people to come in and place blame like they like to do. Lust after X race while dissing Y, and Z races. Sadly it's those who want to drag this forum down so if they attempt to sabotage this thread you should ignore them or the thread will be in danger of closing down. It would be great to just talk about DJ things, how guys can help each other to achieve goals and to make the world a better place. Women can't do it without us and we can't do it if we're in fighting, you know?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Black chick raised in the Hamptons vs. stereotypical trailer park chick. Two different races whose cultures are completely opposite of what you described. If you believe that a person's race is a predisposition of their culture you need to get out more often.

Compare any race of naturalized Americans to their naturalized European counterparts, you will notice a definite distinction because of their different cultures. Closer to home compare people who were raised on the East coast as opposed to the West. Consider how culture effects political stance. Assigning it to race is akin to saying that all red vehicles are firetrucks.
Well said

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf is right too. Anyone who thinks that black people don't have their own culture period is being ignorant in their doggedness of trying to be politically correct. I am white and was raised by black people. Not African American's (that might get you slapped, lol), but black people. And they act completely different than my white family!!!

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Mr. Wolf is right too. Anyone who thinks that black people don't have their own culture period is being ignorant in their doggedness of trying to be politically correct. I am white and was raised by black people. Not African American's (that might get you slapped, lol), but black people. And they act completely different than my white family!!!
Didn't really make your point clear there.

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
Assigning it to race is akin to saying that all red vehicles are firetrucks.
Race isn't skin colour. Italians and spanish aren't arabs beause they have darker skin then northen europeans.

I think that you guys are mixing up race and culture.
It'd be more accurate to say they're mixing up ethnicity and race. They're the same thing, but one is anthropolgical, one is genetic.

If you believe that a person's race is a predisposition of their culture you need to get out more often.
I believe exactly that. I'd be more accturate to say culture is a disposition of race. Do you really believe the black man would of created anything like the European cultures or it's customs? There is nothing that'd support that being true.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:
...I believe exactly that. I'd be more accturate to say culture is a disposition of race. Do you really believe the black man would of created anything like the European cultures or it's customs? There is nothing that'd support that being true.
So are you saying that if a person has dark skin such as a "black" person, s/he is incapable of creating anything like the "European culture" just because of the color of their skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.