Quit copying other PUA material....Develop your own game instead

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
palm reading is best if you try n hold their elbow when you hold their hand it releases endorphins saw it on some tv show last night , you can bs it and it iwll work because they get a good feeling being with you from the endorphins being released

and i also dident realize so many people delt with pua crap lol palm reading is a easy we to get kino , but besides that ive never even considered pua crap
Yep. that's how they do it. You can also touch their knee and leg as you get more into the "reading" you have to know the main lines because some women know them. Then you can b.s. your way around the rest. Guys that knew how to read palms said they learned some things about the women. Either way it can be used to help a guy out or get kino like you said. Don't use it for the sake of tryng to pick up women because it probably wont work out too well.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know if it's gonna work with the elbow
i learn some things on BL just curiosity not for PU and a lot of people out there was saying that when your holding the elbow before even you have a little comfort with here she'll feel threat it's saying that you're blocking her movement
but it can work if you already have the comfort built

can you explain to me what does the endorphin do ?

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys will overdo the c0cky and funny routine by not knowing when to quit. Some come off like a jerk or an idiot because it isn't natural. If this isn't your real personality, then don't try to do something that can ruin your chances with women. As well as the stuff you might read in a book or a piece of advice you get.

What I suggest is to try it out on different women first. See if it works for you or not, and if it doesn't you know not to use it as a part of your game.

Before you even think about actually trying pick up women, you should approach many women for practice first. Work on everything you need until you build your confidence and your solid game. This way there's no pressure on you to get numbers and you can very easily fix your mistakes that you make. After you practice on many women, then you can begin to pick them up. You will gain the confidence that you need to be successful, but most importantly you won't keep making the same mistakes. You can build your own game and attitude that works for you, and that is the only way that you can achieve the best results.

You can read all the articles and get all the advice that you want. That is not going to help you get women unless you go out in the field and practice what you learned, Many times you will find that what you read or what somebody told you won't work out for you. Every person is different, so not everything will work. You obviously need the correct mind set to be successful, but your own personal game is what you need to get the chicks. You can only do that if you perfect your own game by practicing.