Quit copying other PUA material....Develop your own game instead

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Exactly. I would get better results from being real and asking, "How are you doing tonight?" than when I used some elaborate PUA "opener" or "routine." Some other PUA's stuff didn't fit my personality or style.

Ive seen guys do good with PUA openers but after that it all goes to hell

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred_Scuttle said:
Was browsing a site earlier that was full of PUA books/dvds. They were kind of expensive. Can't believe people would spend money on that junk. Some were even sold out. Has anybody here bought them? just curious
wouldnt spend a dime on that

they always say a sucker is born every minute

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Fred:
I don't want to start another 10 page "looks" thread, but could you clarify what you mean by the "the look makes the man?" Do you mean physical looks, how you dress, body language, or all of the above?

I agree with your post, but want to make sure we are on the same page.

OP:

Fantastic post.

The look makes the man. If you dressed nice, wore nice clothes, looked good, well groomed, strong attitude, smelled good, great body language you were able to attract lots of women no matter what you looked like. That was back then. Nowadays women are for mostly looks what the face and build look like. Dressing nice helps too. I see a lot of average joe's dressing well today but that is not helping them in this generation of looks. You should always have a good look to you. The look makes a man look like he is in power. Always look good no matter what you look like. Dress well, comb your hair well, have a good posture, with a good attitude and you should be able to attract some women. that is the look that makes the man. However the women you attract might not be ones that you are attracted to. This generation is now based on looks so guys shouldnt be so picky if they want to get lucky. Guys dont want the heavy set girls or the plain jane's. They all want the hotties but most can never have them. Times have changed we have to deal with them. Go back 30 years and you would see what I mean.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Fred_Scuttle said:
The look makes the man. If you dressed nice, wore nice clothes, looked good, well groomed, strong attitude, smelled good, great body language you were able to attract lots of women no matter what you looked like. That was back then. Nowadays women are for mostly looks what the face and build look like. Dressing nice helps too. I see a lot of average joe's dressing well today but that is not helping them in this generation of looks. You should always have a good look to you. The look makes a man look like he is in power. Always look good no matter what you look like. Dress well, comb your hair well, have a good posture, with a good attitude and you should be able to attract some women. that is the look that makes the man. However the women you attract might not be ones that you are attracted to. This generation is now based on looks so guys shouldnt be so picky if they want to get lucky. Guys dont want the heavy set girls or the plain jane's. They all want the hotties but most can never have them. Times have changed we have to deal with them. Go back 30 years and you would see what I mean.
That matches my experience exactly. Thanks Fred.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Fred_Scuttle said:
Was browsing a site earlier that was full of PUA books/dvds. They were kind of expensive. Can't believe people would spend money on that junk. Some were even sold out. Has anybody here bought them? just curious
I bought Carlos Xuma Girlfriend Training Program - it was extremely enjoyable and informative. It had about 30 videos/audio segments. I loved it, especially the "women to avoid" section. I figured for the price of one relatively cheap dinner date and drinks it was worth it. Another great section: "Getting her back" - step 1 - Move on! It's 10 times easier to find a new girl than to repair an old one.

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I bought Carlos Xuma Girlfriend Training Program - it was extremely enjoyable and informative. It had about 30 videos/audio segments. I loved it, especially the "women to avoid" section. I figured for the price of one relatively cheap dinner date and drinks it was worth it. Another great section: "Getting her back" - step 1 - Move on! It's 10 times easier to find a new girl than to repair an old one.

I saw a lot of those "getting her back" books in ads all over. I dont see how those would work unless she wants to come back. Then it could be successful. Getting her back for a few weeks then leaving does no good. Why would you want someone who wasnt good to you anyway? Its always easier to ignite a new flame then trying to ignite and old flame that has been burned out or about to be extinguished. Avoid the crazies, attention grabbers, and clingies. did that help you?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I did get the girl back and we had sex again, and she still contacts me, but it's LDR so it's sort of moot. She failed almost all of Carlos' warning signs so I chose the wrong woman. I do think the GTP helped cement a lot of things I was curious about so I think it was worth it. I like Carlos Xuma.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a guy doing PUA stuff at a reataurant last night trying to game the waitress. She laughed with him but I think she knew what he was up to with that. never got a number out of her. you see this everywhere you go now.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to add this to this thread

saw a guy trying to pick up a chick last night

she totally blew him off and recited his PUA skit back to him

The guy didn't know what hit him

it was funny as sh!t to see

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nice one to reject the guy ! ;p
i must say she's very creative ... :)

i had a quick question about this topic
when you say not to use this material (i totally agree with you) it's only about this PU line or the routine or false DHV and neg
or it's about also all the card trick you already know and some bar trick or maybe even some psychologie test that all these PUA use ???

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
the palm reading trick goes way back. have you guys ever tried that?

There are so many books or ebooks flooding the market that some of the pua schtick is becoming the norm. Tricks have been used for years and really work if people dont know them. You can't go wrong with negs because those are naturally funny. It is kind of hit and miss with the pua schtick when you have no idea what women has heard it before.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The other problem with PUA stuff is you end up entertaining her rather than attracting her. If she doesn't like your looks, you are actually better off getting rejected right away than trying to charm with tricks. You can avoid wasting your time on her and move on.

Using tricks on a girl that isn't attracted to you is keeping a dead pickup on life support. You extend the interaction and entertain her for a bit, but when your routines run out she'll either take off or give you a number and then flake. You're not going to get laid unless she's already attracted to you.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fred i didn't understood your point
you aggre with this palm reading and negs and psychology test ?
or you think it's cool but now almost everyone heard that so you prefer not to try that even there's a little percentage you actually don't know that ?

mike good point i never saw that that way !

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
fred i didn't understood your point
you aggre with this palm reading and negs and psychology test ?
or you think it's cool but now almost everyone heard that so you prefer not to try that even there's a little percentage you actually don't know that ?

mike good point i never saw that that way !

Agreed with Mike above. Well said.

the pua routines you see in the books used to work before the market got flooded with guys using the same pua all over the place. you can try them if you want but it is better not to because a lot of women have heard them before. its up in the air. you really dont know. negs work very well it is easy and natural to get a woman attracted to you. palm reading used to work years ago. then more guys started doing that and women look at it as just a pick up. If you do it right it still works very well.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never did the palm reading thing

seems way too fake you know. Most chicks know what's up with that.

That's why you shouldn't even mess with it PUA Mystery Strauss books. Chicks know them now. The probably read it too to out game guys haha

Fred, did you ever use palm reading tricks on chicks?

Fred_Scuttle said:
the palm reading trick goes way back. have you guys ever tried that?

There are so many books or ebooks flooding the market that some of the pua schtick is becoming the norm. Tricks have been used for years and really work if people dont know them. You can't go wrong with negs because those are naturally funny. It is kind of hit and miss with the pua schtick when you have no idea what women has heard it before.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as i said so many time i use to be a PUA and used all this stuff
you totally right ... it's fake and entertaining the chick
and that's the reason why i decided to become a natural
when i asked you this question fred it wasn't about the fake routine and fake DHV stories and indirect opener cause i don't think it's a good thing

i asked about the psychology test
you know like : "if there's a hurrican and you're in your car with one more place and you see your best friend a sick old women that need to get to the hospital and the guy (cause you telling that to the chick) of your dreams ... what do you do ?"
and there's some more .. i don't know if a lot of chicks heard all those test before

the neg it's a natural thing i think if it's done properly and stick with your personality because not everyone have the same you to neg a person
and i'm not talking about : "what's wrong with you hair tonight ?" .... that's famous and unnatural
but i can neg her with her fashion style : "damn ... who's taught you how to dress ... you never put brown with black ... i think i gotta do all your education again !"

the palm reading it's unnatural today i used that often back in the day (it was 6 month ago ;p) only because mystery and style said it's good to do that
and the chicks didn't know that but it was just a moment of laugh and that's it nothing more than that
but i saw in a video posted here a guys who saying : "hey i can read your hand ... let me see ... hum interesting it's said here that ... you like little penis !" and i used that only once but it has some good effect

so tell me guys what do you do to attract a woman without all that stuff how it's done ??

jarworpar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. People make meeting women out to be so hard, as if we are dealing with beings from another planet. While women and men differ in a number of ways, they are still just people, and the way you get good at conversing/dealing with them is through practice. You don't need any "ultra secret tips."

But as the OP stated, people like the quick fix. They don't want to actually put in the hard work by just going out, opening their mouths, and simply starting a conversation with a woman. There is nothing wrong with reading/studying PUA stuff, but one should take it with a grain of salt and be selective in what one decides to use, IMO.

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
Never did the palm reading thing

seems way too fake you know. Most chicks know what's up with that.

That's why you shouldn't even mess with it PUA Mystery Strauss books. Chicks know them now. The probably read it too to out game guys haha

Fred, did you ever use palm reading tricks on chicks?
I did it a couple of times for fun but not to pick up any women. Some guys had a full game going with the palm reading. They basically told a girl what they wanted to hear as they b.s.'d their way into her pants. Told her everything she wanted from a guy, things she needed from a man, tugged at her emotions and the whole bit. They used the same routine on every girl they could and it worked. More guys started doing it then books were written about it just like all that other PUA stuff. It can work today if you go about doing it non chalant. most women know its a pick up so its not a good thing to start out with or attempt.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred_Scuttle said:
I did it a couple of times for fun but not to pick up any women. Some guys had a full game going with the palm reading. They basically told a girl what they wanted to hear as they b.s.'d their way into her pants. Told her everything she wanted from a guy, things she needed from a man, tugged at her emotions and the whole bit. They used the same routine on every girl they could and it worked. More guys started doing it then books were written about it just like all that other PUA stuff. It can work today if you go about doing it non chalant. most women know its a pick up so its not a good thing to start out with or attempt.
palm reading is best if you try n hold their elbow when you hold their hand it releases endorphins saw it on some tv show last night , you can bs it and it iwll work because they get a good feeling being with you from the endorphins being released

and i also dident realize so many people delt with pua crap lol palm reading is a easy we to get kino , but besides that ive never even considered pua crap

Top Bottom