Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I must say I sympathise with you, I'm not a virgin and had a LTR, but for some reason now I am finding just no women are attracted to me. The guys on this site make it sound very easy, just go out and get laid, but I know its not that easy for some of us, whatever the reason.

However, I would agree you over analyse, I do this as well. I used to be big on buying books, etc. This really becomes a waste of tim after a while, I can liken it for example sailing, I can attend lectures, read forums, read books till the cows come home, while I improve my theoretical knowledge the only way I will ever be at the front of the fleet is if I take my boat onto the water and physicall practice.

I say don't waste your money/time on more books, you know what you need to know already, the answer is to put it to practice. And I know this is easier said than done for us, I am struggling as well.

Luke Skywalker said:
this net2bed e-book working or not working
I just hope that it doesn't stress too much on the pic aspect.
From my experience I found women online very hung up on the phsycial [a reflection of women IRL??], most require looks in their profile requirements, many make a photo non-negotiable, hence looks being the most important requirement, I have 2 mails today, 1 random hit, one from a girl I tagged, bth times, one line, basically like you profile where's your pic. *sigh*!

and thats enough time on this site the winds blowing and I'm going sailing!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I have no problem agreeing that getting girls is easier said than done, but it's never going to be easy for someone who's posted up behind a computer the majority of the day. You could stand on a street corner when the bars close and make more progress than a computer could ever do for you.

sparky0000 said:
No wonder you boys fall for the "DJ" stuff. Props to Luke for making all of you look like fools. Over 1,000 posts and he is still slaying his victims.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc_2_dj said:
Luke, I must say I sympathise with you, I'm not a virgin and had a LTR, but for some reason now I am finding just no women are attracted to me. The guys on this site make it sound very easy, just go out and get laid, but I know its not that easy for some of us, whatever the reason.
Ok I couldnt be stuffed quoting the whole crappy post but in all honesty all you over 30's that arnt getting laid have really fu(ked up somewhere in life, like you really fu(ked up.

Now I'm gonna be so brutal that if you want you can go commit suicide I've had enough of the crying from guys on here who say they cant get a girl.

Look here guys the world works on survival of the fittest, to survive you must adapt to the ever changing needs and demands of your environment to make sure your genes progress to the next generation.

While you oldies are sitting there lamenting at lost opertunities young guys all over the world are nailing all the girls between 18 at 35. Why ? Cause we can.

Get out of your damn house and go do sonething you like, get a fu(ken life, like really go do something with the extra few hours you have left over, anything man, even charity work for others, you will meet people.

Reading all the crap on this site wont do a damn thing for you, go start living your life like really living it to the max and things will happen weird and wonderful things, and if it doesnt then tough luck just means my genes are better then yours, see you in the extinction files sucker.

Man I hope this wakes some of your idiots up aye.

Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Like the other guy said, you come up with some revolutionary plan and then start backing down little by little. No you are not good now, nor will you ever be until you grow yourself a pair.
I'm not executing this until people in my life are purged. I have a gf already now, and another girl invited me to go to her coffee shop for lunch sometime.
I'm going to see where that goes first.

IsiMan84 said:
You already don't have it. Quit before you start.

I'm still trying to decide how any of your own material is constructive. You've been going around in circles for the better part of a year now with no progress, and keep updating us on your non-progress. You could have been through DJ Bootcamp 7 times by now for crying out loud. Most people here are saving you time by giving blunt answers while you keep AW'ing it up.
No, I think you really missed the point. For starters I've already kissed three different girls, where I was a virgin kisser before even joining this place.
Secondly, I've compiled theads about getting laid, where guess what, I could have gotten laid if I wanted to. But, easy lays are no challenge so I didn't continue on to pursue it. There is no non-progress on my other threads.

Isiman84 said:
Everybody wants a hot chick. This is common knowledge. Nobody ever wants girls they don't consider attractive in some way. Also, you can't be expecting to get hot girls off the bat with no practice whatsoever (I still consider you on Step 1 of whatever you're reading). You're gonna have to work your way up the ladder like everyone else. At this point I'm thinking even the fat chick with no self-esteem would be considered a challenge for you.
Like I have said I'm not interested in getting laid or losing my v-card with anyone. A thread was already made about that called "My Adult Personal Ad", and "Christmas Internet Ad" where there were opportunities to get laid there if it was diligently pursued six times over. I also had a potential friend with benefits last year who wasn't all that attractive either.

The point I'm trying to drive here is I'm just not interested in getting laid or losing my v-card with anyone and I think it is even more damaging to the self-esteem to think you have no choice but to do it with people like that than to think you can go for the best one time. I'm not desperate to get laid, and I believe that I already have a gf anyway that I'm talking to and meeting on a regular basis.

Isiman84 said:
Yes I may have been a little too real for you in my reply, but if you're just gonna sit around and have a pity party for yourself don't expect much sympathy from anyone. The women won't be any more forgiving than we will, I can tell you that much.

Once again I repeat: You could have been through DJ Bootcamp 7 times by now for crying out loud...
Yes they will - the Adult Personal Ad proves otherwise, I almost had like four casual hook-ups there and had a pity-party profile there. But the goal is not getting laid with anyone and on any terms.

Right now it's about challenge and learning new things or techniques.

And for your information - whenever I make a positive 'revolutionary' thread, there are people who are always spewing out some sort of negativity or saying that I cant do it. I had a bootcamp thread and would you believe how many people on here discouraged me from doing it as a 'waste of time'. I'm not the one causing pity parties in here. No do I have esteem issues where I feel that it's necessary to get laid. If I dont get what I want, then I dont care. I am after the top hot babes out there with the complexion and body features that I want.

However - since I already have people in my life that are into me I'm putting this on a leech and will wait to see where that goes first.

Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
No wonder you boys fall for the "DJ" stuff. Props to Luke for making all of you look like fools. Over 1,000 posts and he is still slaying his victims.
Another negative post on here. I ain't fooling anyone. LIke I said, I kissed girls since being on here. I'm not just looking to get laid - now it's time for big leages - and going after hot chicks. But in the meantime, I'm putting this on hold, if my current gf relationship works out then I'm going to settle.

Reaction score
afc_2_dj said:

However, I would agree you over analyse, I do this as well. I used to be big on buying books, etc. This really becomes a waste of tim after a while, I can liken it for example sailing, I can attend lectures, read forums, read books till the cows come home, while I improve my theoretical knowledge the only way I will ever be at the front of the fleet is if I take my boat onto the water and physicall practice.
What books have you already read or information that you have taken?

afc_2_dj said:
I say don't waste your money/time on more books, you know what you need to know already, the answer is to put it to practice. And I know this is easier said than done for us, I am struggling as well.
The last dating book I purchased "How to Succed with Woman" was purchased in September 2003. Very helpful for convo's on first dates - the best ultility so far. Has common sence advice on romance. Cost, $ 20.00 Canadian dollars.

The next purchase was 'Seduce and Conquer" with Payton Kane, the basic program for $ 99 US on October 2005. 30-day get laid program with make-over advice. Spent like a few hundred dollars on perfumes and clothes. Got hung up on some details about posture and presentation and used that as an excuse to procrastinate more challenging aspects of the program until the momentum all faded out. Gave me a hassle with the money-back thing, but I didn't want to lose future business with him since he seemed to have a good set-up with one-on-one personal training, or vacation seminars.

My final purchase (where I got a refund) was John Alanis on January 2006. It stressed attraction triggers wtih women are triggered by authority. It also had advice on improving online photo presentation. It recommended going to toastmasters to learn public speaking and to convey authority - and invite girls you want to seduce to see you public speak. Generally, occupy positions of authority whereever that is possible where people can look up to you and then you have some sort of natural game from the position of perceived authority or leadership status.

The e-books are lost somewhere in the old computer or in the email. But for some reason, I didn't see the point of going to toast masters, dancing lessons, and it didn't really jive with me. But, now that I'm thinking of it, everything helps. Taking a woman to toastmasters to see you speak publically as part of your game to seduce her - I dont know. Or, put yourself on the news in some way. I didn't like this authority stuff too much - at the end of the day, his advice - have a good body - cause his stuff will work 10 times better if you have a good posture and have a good body projection - thank you very much John Alanis - money back -refund!!!

Anyway....you are right - the e-books I was getting was focused on more lazier aspects, such as internet profiles, reading profiles, and having a game plan there. I didn't find the John Alanis e-book on internet was helpful enough.

afc_2_dj said:
From my experience I found women online very hung up on the phsycial [a reflection of women IRL??], most require looks in their profile requirements, many make a photo non-negotiable, hence looks being the most important requirement, I have 2 mails today, 1 random hit, one from a girl I tagged, bth times, one line, basically like you profile where's your pic. *sigh*!

and thats enough time on this site the winds blowing and I'm going sailing!
I think they are quite hung up on the physical. But, I would like to try
net2bed to try it out to see if it works. Testimonials on it have indicated that even without a photo it seemed to work.

The only critique of such books, is they may offer common sence advice that may have been overlooked, but I dont know - I like trying out new things. I've only bought into three books so far. The internet book makes the most sense though since it's easy to apply a new game on the internet, and get money back if it doesn't work.

Joe User

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
If I dont meet a bunch of girls from the internet and get with them - guess what, I just wasted two months of my time and get my money's back when I request a refund.
Two people have recommended David D's videos. Do they have a money back guarantee?
I wouldn't worry so much about losing money on anything. You can always make more of that. I don't know about you, but my time is way more important to me than money. Once it's gone, you can't get it back.

Reaction score
Joe User said:
I wouldn't worry so much about losing money on anything. You can always make more of that. I don't know about you, but my time is way more important to me than money. Once it's gone, you can't get it back.
I'm not worried about losing money. I'm worried about getting ripped off.
It's bad enough if something doesn't work, but worst if people are making a buck of people's desperation and leaving people the same or worst off after buying such a product.

But you are right, I know first hand that money and time are both difficult concepts - and sometimes being penny-wise and pound-foolish leads to tragic decisions.

Reaction score
Meet my potential gf last night;

Practised kissing with her at the end of the date. She taught me that my hands have to go on her hips, lean forward, put face perpendicular to hers and kiss on lips. French kiss of course, lips would be slightly opened to let the tongue interact, but was aborted due to a cough problem that I had (perhaps performance anxiety).

She had the following things to say however:
1) She doesn't want me to rush into a relationship and actually feels concerned that she's the first girl in my life and wants me to be sure that I really like her, as opposed to just being desperate to settle with anyone who is interested in me.
2) She had some tips on appearance, such as longer hair, wear contact lenses, wear black pants white shirt, cut facial hair, all in all to look yonger.
3) Display leadership qualities or the 'alpha-male'. She says that there are only a few types of guys that every woman wants, and boys that most women do not want, and I should learn to display these 'alpha-male' qualities to be one of those guys that women would want.
-) She suggested that moving out of my parent's house via being successful in Real-Estate could contribute to the development of these qualities.
4) One should call a girl of reciprocating interest frequently (two-three day intervals).

This was a bit overwhelming for me - but hey, at least she's saying something, and I'm getting the basics (kino, kissing, etc....) so it looks like I really have an angel friend here, if not a gf, so I'm good.

All lessons or ideas that I learn from her will of course be posted.

The kissing techinque of placing hands on hips and learning forward was very interesting. Next time I want to try her butt and squeeze it while leaning forward.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
...She had the following things to say however:
1) She doesn't want me to rush into a relationship and actually feels concerned that she's the first girl in my life and wants me to be sure that I really like her, as opposed to just being desperate to settle with anyone who is interested in me.
2) She had some tips on appearance, such as longer hair, wear contact lenses, wear black pants white shirt, cut facial hair, all in all to look yonger.
3) Display leadership qualities or the 'alpha-male'. She says that there are only a few types of guys that every woman wants, and boys that most women do not want, and I should learn to display these 'alpha-male' qualities to be one of those guys that women would want.
-) She suggested that moving out of my parent's house via being successful in Real-Estate could contribute to the development of these qualities.
4) One should call a girl of reciprocating interest frequently (two-three day intervals).
:eek: Remarkable information!!! Someone should post this type of information in a forum!

Luke, c'mon man. What are you doing, all of this has been said before. In the past you either dismissed these suggestions or justified doing things in other ways. What makes any of this different? What's going to inspire you to change what you have done in the past?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well, at least she is patient.

you still live at home? at your age..........think its good to move out. My brother lived at home until 34............god. im 20 and feel i'v overstayed my welcome.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I'm not sure whether to wish you a happy one-year anniversary on sosuave, or to just shake my head at you.

I'm dating someone right now. I said, if it fades or crashes and burns, then I'm going to execute this executive plan.
Luke, I've got news for you. If you don't bang a woman by 1 1/2 months (maximum 2 months), she'll leave. Women don't want a girlfriend, they want a MAN with sexual desire for her. When you fail to display your instinct and desire to fvck her, you are not a man. (NOTE: I didn't say verbalize your desire)

A fat uggo with self-esteem issues, or anyone with self-esteem issues for that matter is not game.
Horse5hit. A female brain is a female brain. It doesn't matter if she's fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, LSE, HSE, the brain is wired the same way. An AFC cannot easily get laid by ANY woman regardless of her physical appearance. Women generally believe that a man (should) be attracted to personality first. Therefore, they render their physical appearance insignificant.

Luke, I'm quite sure that you will have the same lack of success should you try gaming unattractive women. The only thing that may make you more successful with unattractive women is if you could care less about dating them.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Women generally believe that a man (should) be attracted to personality first. Therefore, they render their physical appearance insignificant.

they believe we should be attracted to their personality ?

Thats news to me...hehhe

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
.... The only thing that may make you more successful with unattractive women is if you could care less about dating them.
That is what we call a home run. Except for the broken idiom. It's couldn't care less.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Wow. Most of these comments are really blunt. Kind of funny too.

Luke, this is the best info you get here on this site. You don't need an e-book. e-Books are garbage. Why do you think they're not published? They wouldn't be worth the paper they're printed on. Like newspapers.

All I got to say is YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG AGAIN.

If you want to get something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before.

You can't expect to do the same things over and over and expect a different result. That is the definition of insanity (one type at least).

You keep going in circles. Planning, backing down, analyzing things that cannot be analized. You also go and keep thinking in circles about all this crap and regurgitate pages of info about nothing at all. Facts and figures that are made-up, measurements that cannot ever exist (like "level of attraction" :crazy: )

I don't expect you to get laid. Ever. This year you are planning on doing the same things that don't get you laid in the first place except you are trying to 'stick to them' better. To follow the same routines that keep you a virgin better in hopes of not being a virgin.

If you want to keep something you've never had before, you must become something you've never been before.

That's about it. I can't tell you what you SHOULD be. There are many ways to be and each can fit for different types of people.

Some people attract women and keep them with money, others by natural talent like palying the guitar really well, ad others by spitting game and NLP. (you require more than being able to play guitar/NLP/$$$$ to keep a woman but its just a simple example for discussion).. and etc.

But one thing I CAN tell you that is 99.9% ACCURATE is that you should'nt be who/what you are right now. You've seen the results. Being you has not worked for 32 years. Trust me, its not going to magically change when you get 33 years old.

:up: Future congrats on being a virgin at 40 years old and beyond.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. And just because in the last post I didn't put any specifics on what you should do. Here are some things that will help you get laid:

1. Move out of your paren't house and into your own place.
Chick's don't find it 'cool' that you live with mumsy and dadsy. Maybe it was okay in elementary and high-school but not for an adult. There are many reasons why. Ask if you want to know. Ask everyone here. We're all going to post the same thing in different words.

2. Get a better job. Anything. Car salesman, auto-plant worker... anything.
Can't live by yourself if you don't have money. Can't even buy food. You need a better job. Also with more money you can afford things like clothes, cars, food, trips to restaurants, concerts... etc. You can afford DOING STUFF.

3. Invest in a hairpiece or something.
Like they have for balding men. It will make you look younger. That's a good thing. You look much older than 30 with the receding hairline. Yes... I saw the pics you posted before. Get a hairpiece or shave your head or something. Find a better style.

4. Follow up to 3. Go to the gym.
Going to the gym is always good. Living a healthy lifestyle, getting exercise. Good for what ails you and keeps your body and mind sharper. Especially useful when you need to stand up to stressful situations that may arise when you live your life. Helps you cope better and not phisically fall apart as fast. Enough said. Plus, the gym is a good place to meet hotties.

That's about it. These are the major things I see. Except for the #3 hairpiece part, that's pretty minor.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
come one luke. is it really that hard for you man? I know you can do it, i just dont think you believe that you can.

we might be able to give you advice, but ultimatly you have to go out and help youself. just go out and game chicks. getting laid is not hard, it is actually easier than getting a relationship.

just go out and do it man. sitting on this site might give you some tools you need, but you wont get anywhere if you do use them.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, but even after u get laid...the real game begins...keeping up the relationship, thats even harder.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, face it. You're afraid of success. You're afraid of what'll happen if you change. Most likely on a level you aren't even consciously aware of.

So for god's sake, exhume those demons of yours, face them like a man, and don't act like a silly little twerp :cuss: