Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Reaction score
snorida44x said:
Good Luck with your quest, but why did you spend your money on those two ebooks? You should have got something more reputable like David DeAngelo, as he gives a much more detailed description on how to be successful. eBooks are not as good as DVD's, that's for sure.
I'm trying to get e-books that are as basic as possible that is likely geared to a guy without any experience.

For example, the net2bed e-book just deals with internet profiles, IM chats, stuff that you do behind the screen and doesn't sound like allot of effort involved to game chicks.

The other book I'm thinking about seems geared to people like myself that have hang-ups with being sexual around girls. So, I think at a more fundamental level I would be looking into these books first before anything more advanced.

Reaction score
muscleman said:
Luke .. if you're still a human being, at this stage you need to just walk up to a girl that's remotely interested in you, tell her you're a virgin, then shake your thang. At least that'll solve your confidence problem. It might even turn her on.
Are you for real? Go up to a girl and say that?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Danny1729 said:
man your thinking so over the top,i had trouble getting some as well,cause i thought to much,i read too much of this so suave stuff,i made it like a plan,no plan works,when you stop caring and trying it happens,i stopped trying and got a gf,get something to do in life besides try to get sex,GET A LIFE
dude. amen.

Reaction score
I'm still going to see where it goes with the current girl I'm seeing.

I've determined to execute my plans on this thread only if the dating/relationship fails with her. In the mean-time a relationship with her is a moderating influence and either I'm going to invest my time, energy, and money on her, or I'm going to invest it on all this stuff and further sarging.

Meanwhile I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise and obviously, if she is really a gf then that would settle this thread anyway, unless of course she isn't, then I'm going to go on a massive campaign.

An Asian girl is interested in me, she told me I should call her to see her sometime.

There is also hot secretaries at my office, but I dont think it's a good idea.

This morning a woman sat near to me and had a very suggestive body posture. Her legs were crossed and in a position facing me, with her feet even almost touching me legs. I frooze the whole time, but subconciously I wanted to just go all over her right time and fought off the whole idea - but the sexual tension was driving me crazy.

Reaction score
Danny1729 said:
man your thinking so over the top,i had trouble getting some as well,cause i thought to much,i read too much of this so suave stuff,i made it like a plan,no plan works,when you stop caring and trying it happens,i stopped trying and got a gf,get something to do in life besides try to get sex,GET A LIFE
Not necessarily - I could argue that you executed your plan, but because of the effort, energy, thoughts and will-power you put into your plan, you eventually got lucky and it worked out anyway, but in a different way than you expected.

It's like Real-Estate - allot of times I tend to work with a bunch of lousy clients where I dont make any money at the end of the day. Then an 'angel' client comes around an I make an easy quick deal and lots of money to pay back for the miserable waste of time elsewhere.

Same thing with women - there is going to be that girl somewhere that's going to make up for all the bad experiences - that's the way it works if you dont give up.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke for someone who's on a site full of guys who've banged girls, you really shouldn't be giving out advice about "how things work" with women. And you don't sarge, you've never sarged. Once you get a girl back to your place, then you've sarged.

Seriously, are you so troubled that you lack basic skills? I don't mean to be harsh, well actually I do. You're not gonna get any sympathy from anyone here. You've been here for over a year and have learned and applied maybe the equivalent of 1 week's work. You don't come off as mentally retarded, so there must be something else holding you back. And whether it's based on your life experience, improper upbringing, whatever, the something is yourself.

If you have any balls, regardless of how small they are, find them. Seriously, just stop talking. Come back to use with an FR and we'll all throw you a big party.

Reaction score
Sigh. So I guess you were just joking around with your post there about going up to a girl and saying I'm a virgin. If you never did that yourself and it worked as a game, then why did you advise it here?

Anyway, I'm good for now, but when I'm ready I'm going to go like a tiger.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm I've determined to execute my plans ....
It sounds like you think you're Patton and she's Africa.

Dude, it's just a matter of two people interacting. I hate to hear you because YOU SOUND LIKE ME AT 20 and that guy was a f**king idiot.

Go out, relax, be confident and have fun. If it fails it' don't matter - go to the next one. Plan on it, because there WILL be a next one anyway. If you LEAVE YOUR DESK at any time that is.

Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
It sounds like you think you're Patton and she's Africa.
How did you know she was from Africa? Cool, people here must have ESP or something.

bigjohnson said:
Dude, it's just a matter of two people interacting. I hate to hear you because YOU SOUND LIKE ME AT 20 and that guy was a f**king idiot.

Go out, relax, be confident and have fun. If it fails it' don't matter - go to the next one. Plan on it, because there WILL be a next one anyway. If you LEAVE YOUR DESK at any time that is.
Of course, the candle continue being passed, but the light will continue to burn.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read a number of your threads now and they all have the same pattern. They start off with a definate plan. It may massively overthought, or simply flawed, but at least there is a plan. Something to stick to.

However, in EVERY thread that you have made you slowly move away from this man to some sort of excuse. "I dont need it now" or "I'll do it when I'm ready". You give yourself a reason to move away from the plan, a reason which you see as justified.

Here is the thing, though. If you keep doing this, you will NEVER get a girl. You make excuses in wide ranging plans like this, where all you are trying to do is approach yourself. How are you ever going to approach another person? You will always see a girl, and rather than approaching, you will make up an excuse, just like you do with your plans.

You dont have the balls to carry something through. Until you do, you will never be successful.

Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
Ive read a number of your threads now and they all have the same pattern. They start off with a definate plan. It may massively overthought, or simply flawed, but at least there is a plan. Something to stick to.

However, in EVERY thread that you have made you slowly move away from this man to some sort of excuse. "I dont need it now" or "I'll do it when I'm ready". You give yourself a reason to move away from the plan, a reason which you see as justified.
I'm dating someone right now. I said, if it fades or crashes and burns, then I'm going to execute this executive plan. I can only put my all into it when I know I dont have anything or enough to be content with my 'girl lot' in life.

It happened last year - I had this girl in mind, and unless I was unsure about her, or clear from her, it was difficult to go after other girls since I thought I had someone.

So, unless it's definatively proven that I dont have anyone now, or someone who may be a gf now, then I cant aggressively pursue this plan since a crash and burn on a current relationship must occur first based on my own inexperience to start the plan.

I want to make sure when I start, I go with a vengence, because if that determination is not there, it's just a waste of time.

Assuming I do have someone now, or something is in the works, then that fulfills the point of this thread anyway.

Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
second time asking this question ,

are you a troll?

If you dont have anything constructive to put on this thread, then take a hike. My goal is not to please people on this thread.

I had anticipated, due to my negative thoughts, a potential fade or crash and burn of a current dating interaction and made this thread when I was depressed feeling inadequate - but if nothing happens and it actually works out than I wont need this, will I?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
If you dont have anything constructive to put on this thread, then take a hike. My goal is not to please people on this thread.

I had anticipated, due to my negative thoughts, a potential fade or crash and burn of a current dating interaction and made this thread when I was depressed feeling inadequate - but if nothing happens and it actually works out than I wont need this, will I?

HOw about a Yes or No ? Who gives a fcck what you feel like...YOu seem to waist so much peoples time on this forum and take up so much space here , That you obviously have no agenda in self improvement. IF you were about improving yourself, quite making bullshyt threads and grow some balls.

Joe User

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm trying to get e-books that are as basic as possible that is likely geared to a guy without any experience.

For example, the net2bed e-book just deals with internet profiles, IM chats, stuff that you do behind the screen and doesn't sound like allot of effort involved to game chicks.
Dude, are you serious? "Behind the screen" and "doesn't sound like allot of effort involved to 'game chicks?'" Sounds to me like gettin some action isn't all that important to you if you want to put in minimal effort. True, you shouldn't have to work your a$$ off to get some tang, at least I never did, but c'mon dude. Really, if you want to get some by using minimal effort, either pick up a fat uggo with self esteem issues, or save up a couple hundred bucks and buy yourself a hooker. If you want to actually put in some effort and fix whatever is obviously wrong with your own confidence issues, check out David D's video programs. Just don't order them thinkin that your gonna get a bunch of killer pick up lines and immediately start scoring with women. You obviously have a lot of inner work to address, so start there.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your a MASTER DON JUAN according to the side bar?
good luck all the same..

Reaction score
Joe User said:
Dude, are you serious? "Behind the screen" and "doesn't sound like allot of effort involved to 'game chicks?'" Sounds to me like gettin some action isn't all that important to you if you want to put in minimal effort.
Oh, it is important to me, since this e-book has a money back guarantee on it, and claims that I can get a bunch of attractive horney girls from the computer - why not try it and see if it works. If I dont meet a bunch of girls from the internet and get with them - guess what, I just wasted two months of my time and get my money's back when I request a refund. I write a report on here and other people can avoid buying it. Since there is no actual reports of this net2bed e-book working or not working - I may very well make a contribution to the wealth of information here by trying out and reporting if it works or not.

I just hope that it doesn't stress too much on the pic aspect.

Joe User said:
True, you shouldn't have to work your a$$ off to get some tang, at least I never did, but c'mon dude. Really, if you want to get some by using minimal effort, either pick up a fat uggo with self esteem issues, or save up a couple hundred bucks and buy yourself a hooker.
But that's just the point of gaming. The idea is to get a respectable quality chick that's going to be picky in the first place and game her - someone who is really going to be a challenge. That's the whole point. A fat uggo with self-esteem issues, or anyone with self-esteem issues for that matter is not game. A hooker is not game.

If I just wanted to have sex with any terms, then that would be another thread somewhere else - not here. I do not need to get laid or lose my v-card today or tommorow (which is why I dont care how long I wait even next year because it's either a hot babe that every other guy is dying to get into her pants and focusing to improve the game in the mean time would be worth it rathr than losing my own self-respect by doing it with 'anyone') - but I definately want to work on some game of some sort. Lets face it, without any real challenge, what's the point, the thrill is in the chase, figuring out the game or system and then going for it.

So rules:
- No hookers.
- No casual hook-ups from adult dating sites.
- No fat uggos, women with children, or women with STD's who disclose that to me beforehand.

Who would I get laid with:
- Attractive hot babe women - Indian, Exotic, the type that guys would go after and there would be a competition.

This whole thing is about challenge - I'm going to try out these e-books or whatever to see what works best to get what girl I want.

I'm just lucky enough to have lots of challenges to work on - it's an adventure ahead if I want, and if it works great. I just made one specification or condition - if I have an existing girl in my life that's into me, I'm holding off since I dont think it's fair for her to be going on a fishing expedition while I'm dating, especially if she is my gf.

Joe User said:
If you want to actually put in some effort and fix whatever is obviously wrong with your own confidence issues, check out David D's video programs. Just don't order them thinkin that your gonna get a bunch of killer pick up lines and immediately start scoring with women. You obviously have a lot of inner work to address, so start there.
Thanks for the recommendation. Two people have recommended David D's videos. Do they have a money back guarantee? I just hope they work, I'll try it out along with the other e-books once the process starts.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
An action plan will be developed within 10 days after reading these materials. It will be in effect once it is definately confirmed the current relationship has really faded or crash and burned - but with my luck, it probably will and the fight will continue.........

By February 3, 2008 - I hope the above picture will change where I have several woman interested in me sexually and badgering me that are HB's. Fat chance of that happening now.
Always putting ridiculous timeframes on your goals. Too much time for you to change your mind or bail on your plan. 9 months?!? Please.

Luke Skywalker said:
I've determined to execute my plans on this thread only if the dating/relationship fails with her. In the mean-time a relationship with her is a moderating influence and either I'm going to invest my time, energy, and money on her, or I'm going to invest it on all this stuff and further sarging.
It looks to me like you love setting yourself up for failure.

Luke Skywalker said:
Like the other guy said, you come up with some revolutionary plan and then start backing down little by little. No you are not good now, nor will you ever be until you grow yourself a pair.

Luke Skywalker said:
I want to make sure when I start, I go with a vengence, because if that determination is not there, it's just a waste of time.
You already don't have it. Quit before you start.

Luke Skywalker said:
I'm still trying to decide how any of your own material is constructive. You've been going around in circles for the better part of a year now with no progress, and keep updating us on your non-progress. You could have been through DJ Bootcamp 7 times by now for crying out loud. Most people here are saving you time by giving blunt answers while you keep AW'ing it up.

Luke Skywalker said:
The idea is to get a respectable quality chick that's going to be picky in the first place and game her - someone who is really going to be a challenge.

Who would I get laid with:
- Attractive hot babe women - Indian, Exotic, the type that guys would go after and there would be a competition.
Everybody wants a hot chick. This is common knowledge. Nobody ever wants girls they don't consider attractive in some way. Also, you can't be expecting to get hot girls off the bat with no practice whatsoever (I still consider you on Step 1 of whatever you're reading). You're gonna have to work your way up the ladder like everyone else. At this point I'm thinking even the fat chick with no self-esteem would be considered a challenge for you.

Yes I may have been a little too real for you in my reply, but if you're just gonna sit around and have a pity party for yourself don't expect much sympathy from anyone. The women won't be any more forgiving than we will, I can tell you that much.

Once again I repeat: You could have been through DJ Bootcamp 7 times by now for crying out loud...

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
No wonder you boys fall for the "DJ" stuff. Props to Luke for making all of you look like fools. Over 1,000 posts and he is still slaying his victims.