Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push-pull technique

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a cool way to tease a girl that I discovered the other day when I did it to my female boss at work. It basically works by demonstrating complete control over her state, as well as being fun. Because this is a DEMONSTRATION of higher value and not a story, it works very well and establishes a dominant frame while simultaneously making her feel good with humor.

Here's the tech:

HB: (asks if you're having fun, or if you like her clothes, or new highlights, or any other form of asking for validation)

Spirit Fingers: (completely serious expression) Nah, actually I'm having a terrible time. I really hate hanging out with you, you're so boring. (modify for other situtations).

HB: What? That's really mean...(stay serious until she really thinks you are serious).

Spirit Fingers: (busts out laughing) Nah, I'm just kidding...you know I love you. You're my favorite girl in the party/club/mall.

HB: (smiles)

Spirit Fingers: (looking like you're thinking about it) Well actually...not really...

HB: Shut up! (hits you, grabs you, etc.)

Spirit Fingers: Haha, nah I'm just playin, you're fun. I like how we can have fun with each other like this. (kino)

So, here's the framework so you can duplicate it:

1. Create a strong PUSH by refusing to give her the validation she's asking for, making her think you're serious.
2. Create a strong PULL of positive emotions by being extreme (I love hanging out with you, you're my favorite)
3. Create another PUSH when you take that away, the fact that you can do it twice is a DHV. Unless it works well the first time though, don't do it again -- it's like double or nothing, you'll either make it twice as good or kill the vibe.
4. End with a PULL of positive emotions by qualifying her, which transitions well into kino and physical escalation.

Notes:
1. Don't push more than twice, or it becomes lame.
2. This tech is congruent with direct game because it's only momentary teasing...when it's over she should be assured that you really like her.
3. END WITH A PULL. If you end on a push you sound like a jackass.

-Dan

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats awesome. thank you.

Twix

Reaction score
ye ive used this quite a few times n sumtimes find that it can go a lil 2 far, really gud way 2 keep her happy tho lol! defo worth a risk;)

-Twix-

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when you pull, arent you releasing the sexual tension? I think by just staying serious it will have a more powerful effect. Let me elaborate, what you are telling her is so far out and ridiculous (in a F&C way) that she knows it can't possibly be true, and when you don't take it back it makes it more powerful because it shows you don't care if she took it the wrong way, plus this makes her more comfortable around you because she knows you're not trying to be nice and innofensive (unlike when you pull). Wouldn't you agree?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push and Pull is a technique that increases sexual tension...when you push tension builds, when you pull tension builds...

To push means to give attention, like flirting and kino. To pull means to act normal and have self control.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this, used it the other day. Nice. :up:

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by n00bPimp
But when you pull, arent you releasing the sexual tension? I think by just staying serious it will have a more powerful effect. Let me elaborate, what you are telling her is so far out and ridiculous (in a F&C way) that she knows it can't possibly be true, and when you don't take it back it makes it more powerful because it shows you don't care if she took it the wrong way, plus this makes her more comfortable around you because she knows you're not trying to be nice and innofensive (unlike when you pull). Wouldn't you agree?
This is actually very important. The PULL in push/pull is just as important as the push. Actually, I think it is more important.

People who just push by perpetual teasing and C&F aren't creating any sexual tension. They are just being annoying and spinning their wheels, going nowhere.

It's good to be ****y funny every once in a while. However, if you are incapable of expressing genuine interest in the girl, she will see you as insecure. This is because it's obvious you're covering up for your social fears with a mask of c&f -- very unattractive.

So remember, any insecure AFC can put up a front of being ****y and funny, and push the girl away. Because of this, ****y funny does not demonstrate much value. Do C&F SPARINGLY, and focus on demonstrating value in better ways such as storytelling, social proof, body language, tonality, vibing, screening, rapport, etc.

-Dan

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
But when you pull, arent you releasing the sexual tension? I think by just staying serious it will have a more powerful effect.
By staying serious, you loose the playfull mode.

It is called push pull, because it is not push push...

You gotta give her something to want to come back to, that is the pull... The push makes her want the pull... Or what the pull is for.