Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pulling Girls Who Previously Friend-zoned You When You Were Still An AFC

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible altought difficult, first she will try to find any confirmation about her previous consideration of you since people is not prone to change unless something special happens, if you happen to convince her she will try to test you or seek confirmation that you didnt change but if you pass all the tests you have your shot.

It either takes a huge change in your body and social status, if you move from skinny to fitness model look or if you move to forever alone to socially esteemed guy, if she happens to see you with hot girls or see people treating you as a top dog.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible but as others have stated there needs to be real, visible change. Also its difficult because people tend to fall onto old habits around people they know so you can slip up and make AFC mistakes that you know you shouldn't.

Also prepare for **** tests galore because the girls will try to make you go AFC again so you need to have very strong frame

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I've got to work on. Interesting that people think it is possible though, thanks for the replies. Anyone else got thoughts or even better, personal experience changing the friendship dynamic to sex?
To give an example.

Met girl while AFC, got friendzoned, had bad oneitis.

Discovered sosuave and Corey Wayne. Went NC after some beta behaviour almost begging.

Had nc for about 5 months, worked out a lot in that time and went from pot belly and 12.5" small arms to 16" arms and abs, got a modern haircut and clothes, basically looking after myself a lot better and going out practicing game etc.

After about 2 months I honestly never thought I'd hear from her again and I was fine with that. I didn't hate on her I was greatful for what happened as it woke me up that something was wrong with me, and made me realize I was a lazy AFC who thought a pretty girl would "make me happy". And it lead me to this site and others which turned me from a man-child into a man, over time

Anyway after 5-6 months I'm in the mall with my friend and we walk past her, she stopped as though to talk and I just smiled at her and kept going. My friend said she stopped in the middle of the mall staring at me till I went out of sight.

Knowing a lot more now, I just left it at that and said "tick tock" to myself.

That night I get a text from her.....

I miss you x

Lol. That night I slayed my 2 year oneitis, and I had her in the palm of my hand for a while. Eventually though my lack of inner game took over and I started to AFC and ended things because I could see the tide turning and couldn't stop myself.

But yeah went from a girl who turned her face away when I hugged her to her literally asking if she could come over and pulling my pants off so yes, it is possible.

I had dramatic change externally but not enough internally to maintain it.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't seen this topic discussed recently? What planet are you living on. This forum is full of desperate AFC's such as yourself who originally came here trying to win back a woman who has rejected them in order to "prove how strong their game is" now that they have miraculously taken the blue pill and suddenly become experts with women.

This need to "prove something" only indicates what a chump you are.

Right, keep telling yourself that :rofl:

The title of your thread here is "pulling girls that have friend zoned you when you were still an AFC." Being friend zoned is the very definition of rejection. It's actually even worse than being rejected, because now you get to be her friend and supplicate to her needs while fulfilling none of your own. So while you're caught up in this sudden transformation of you from total chump to smooth ladykiller, you don't even seem to realize when you have been completely rejected by a woman.

The only thing beta in this thread is you desperately trying to win back the attention of a woman who rejected you. This shows you have no self-respect, are not a high quality man, and above all you have no options.
Question.

If he was a loser/AFC was she not RIGHT to reject him?

If you really were a disgrace previously and now you aren't and the chance comes up to have some fun with a girl you used to be into, why not do it?

I think there is a fine line between respect and arrogance

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yeah went from a girl who turned her face away when I hugged her to her literally asking if she could come over and pulling my pants off so yes, it is possible.

I had dramatic change externally but not enough internally to maintain it.
My God...that was me but I was just much worse......lol

I think Bradd80 and a few other may have been a little too harsh on you but they are absolutely right. You don't want to pursue women who have already rejected you in your afc/"chump" stage and I'll explain why.

I use myself as an example like in the previous post. Years ago when I found this site I was your typical below average "too nice" guy with no appeal to women. I find this site sometime mid January, love the ideas and dedicated myself to the gym, although reading up on game I never practiced it (that was my first mistake). Fast forward to late June, I'm in solid shape and big arms and literally getting looks from women. The girl I worked with in (retail) that gave me the lame excuse that 'I'm not her type" back when she was training in my store in November has now been promoted to supervisor and transferred to my store (small world right??) She looks at me with star struck eyes and the biggest smile. She made a lot of subtle moves but the biggest one was the gum chewing incident I mentioned in the previous post. Did I hit it? Yeah. Was she anything special? No, she was immature hoodrat but I was young and she had an incredible azz...that never went anywhere so no big loss.

I had another female coworker that left the company but when she saw me 4 months later looking good she asked me to drop by her house (she gave me a ride) to fix her computer. It must have been the easiest fix ever but during all that time she was obviously close to me, always smiling, her hand on my lap from time to time. When we were done we just sat close in her living room talking, in an empty house, her waiting for me to take the perfect opportunity to nail her but I couldn't because of my inner afc and game. Basically, AS MUCH AS MY BODY DEVELOPED MY INSECURE MINDSET LAGGED BEHIND. I had to learn the hard way.

You want to change for yourself mentally and physically to be the best man you ban be. Changing for a "girl" is worthless. You never truly grow and if you do it just for her and don't succeed it makes you feel more of a failure. Why do you want someone who not only rejected you but cares less about who you are as a person. You've seen the posts. Girls can be downright disgusting superficial b!tches. And you want this "chick" to be the premise of your great transformation in life??? Mindless waste of time....YOU DO IT FOR YOU. Forget about women....

Now to be fair... If you do change and go through this mental/physical/spiritual "metamorphosis" you focus on you. The funny thing about women is somehow they always find a way to enter back in your life. It truly is a small world. Once I changed, I totally forgot about them. The successes that you're reading are all from WOMEN PURSUING MEN AFTER THEIR CHANGE. Whether at the bar, mall, wherever. I NEVER MADE THE INITIAL MOVE. They invited me to the parties, the house, have drinks. I didn't have to lift the finger, the p@ssy was being served on a silver platter IF I WANTED TO TAKE IT. I HAD ALL THE POWER AND IT WAS THE ONLY TIME I CONSIDERED IT....I'D BE DAMNED IF I LIFT MY FINGER FOR SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T WANT ME ON JUST LOOKS...

The whole purpose of being a man is to evolve and become greater than the sum of your parts....not to be wasted on some chick that rejected you....

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah getting the body will open the door for you a lot of times but you still have to walk through it.

Personally I don't buy the "she's beneath me now" mindset, but then I'm more about having fun and doing what I want than being overly concerned with my "alphaness"

I don't care if she rejected me when I was a fat loser, if she's throwing her ass at me now and she's hot I'm gonna oblige.

But each to their own

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue here is that some people link sex to validation and rejection to devalidation.

Sex is sex; rejection is nothing. Girls will only love you according to context--Circumstances change. Environments change. You change. I don't see what any of this has to do with 'self-respect.' Unless self=ego and you prioritize preserving some type of image or self-narrative over acting in accordance with your desires.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you "pursue" women who previously put you in the friendzone, then you are not going to get out of the FZ.

I wrote a theory on this topic (^that was a sample) But my blog is currently down (nothing to do with getting too much traffic btw). But I do have a version of it I'll post on here later, if anyone would like to read it.

I feel this is a great topic to discuss. For one: knowing IF or how it can be done will stop people from continuing to fall on their face over and over again - hindering them from growth and freedom. And B: according to my theory, the steps you would need to take to get out of the friendzone SHOULD cure any one-itus you may have anyways. Win-win.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you "pursue" women who previously put you in the friendzone, then you are not going to get out of the FZ.

I wrote a theory on this topic (^that was a sample) But my blog is currently down (nothing to do with getting too much traffic btw). But I do have a version of it I'll post on here later, if anyone would like to read it.

I feel this is a great topic to discuss. For one: knowing IF or how it can be done will stop people from continuing to fall on their face over and over again - hindering them from growth and freedom. And B: according to my theory, the steps you would need to take to get out of the friendzone SHOULD cure any one-itus you may have anyways. Win-win.
Walk away, work on yourself and never contact them again for any reason?

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Your best chance at getting with these women is when you don't even desire to get with them.

Reactions: ERB

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes me wanna throw up to even thought about that, just shows how low that they actually are.. Two-faced cvnts. Maybe Id just gonna fvck them once, dump in their mouth, and leave them like a chinese trash in the dark alley. If you cant handle my worst form, you dont deserve my best.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I've done it a few times. It's a nice redemption knowing you can fvck girls you previously couldn't get.
And you only couldn't get them because you either GOT or where sloppy. So it's nothing to cry about. Clean up your game.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you think you'd only be re-judged on physical appearance change and not on how you treat the girl (e.g. flirtier, more suggestive approach and kino)?
The only way how you treat her would gain such an approval is if you had gained a ton of social proof while you are away.

Changing your looks if they are not top 10% is one of the quickest and easiest things you can do. Social proof is also huge.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently ran into a cute twin I was wanting to get with a couple years back. I was in my car and she didn't seem unhappy to see me but not all that fussed. I wasn't looking my best. Still had her number amazingly, don't know how. I called her a few days later and she wouldn't reply (same old tricks) so I left her a voice message saying we should meet up and get a drink. She took over a day to reply with "I'm sorry I'm busy :-(" (again, same old tricks) so I deleted her contacts.