Pulling Girls Who Previously Friend-zoned You When You Were Still An AFC

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering peoples' thoughts on the possibility of getting girls who have previously friend-zoned you when you were an AFC? Can a change in approach and outlook, fuelled by new knowledge of game, with the right time period of no or little contact change things?

In my opinion I would think it would be possible depending on the circumstances. For example I am about to finish my first year of university: most people back home won't have seen me for 8 months or so and I think that this is a long enough time period that girls will re-assess you (I've certainly re-assessed some girls who I never previously considered but have suddenly got hot since they left school).

I don't have Oneitis for any of these girls so it isn't like I care that much about the answer - just looking for genuine discussion.

Thanks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering peoples' thoughts on the possibility of getting girls who have previously friend-zoned you when you were an AFC? Can a change in approach and outlook, fuelled by new knowledge of game, with the right time period of no or little contact change things?

In my opinion I would think it would be possible depending on the circumstances. For example I am about to finish my first year of university: most people back home won't have seen me for 8 months or so and I think that this is a long enough time period that girls will re-assess you (I've certainly re-assessed some girls who I never previously considered but have suddenly got hot since they left school).

I don't have Oneitis for any of these girls so it isn't like I care that much about the answer - just looking for genuine discussion.

Thanks.
It's possible but something striking must have changed. Like when you left you may have had a gut and now your rock hard muscle with abs. Girls will want to check you out.

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible but something striking must have changed. Like when you left you may have had a gut and now your rock hard muscle with abs. Girls will want to check you out.
So do you think you'd only be re-judged on physical appearance change and not on how you treat the girl (e.g. flirtier, more suggestive approach and kino)?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you think you'd only be re-judged on physical appearance change and not on how you treat the girl (e.g. flirtier, more suggestive approach and kino)?
I think it's going to be stronger to have a large physical or financial change but also the confidence and flirting.

If you just come back with out having a quality that is striking them or drawing them in, such as the tight abs and perfect pecs and arms, draped in clothes fit for a king, then they will try to put you in the same "box" as you where when you last saw them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you could. Typically if you are out of the picture for 2-3 months it almost hits the reset button. The key is to actually BE different than you were in the past and not fall back into the same habits.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
You'd be judged on how you behave and your appearance if it was poor and has improved.

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to actually BE different than you were in the past and not fall back into the same habits.
It's absolutely possible as long as you truly have changed.
That's what I've got to work on. Interesting that people think it is possible though, thanks for the replies. Anyone else got thoughts or even better, personal experience changing the friendship dynamic to sex?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a change in approach and outlook, fuelled by new knowledge of game, with the right time period of no or little contact change things?
When you don't care about the answer to this question, definitely.

Otherwise, maybe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I've got to work on. Interesting that people think it is possible though, thanks for the replies. Anyone else got thoughts or even better, personal experience changing the friendship dynamic to sex?
It's been done. I've done it... Females will be interested if you are built, you don't even have to talk that much. It's good to have other friends with social proof into the regions you want to "penetrate".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I've done it a few times. It's a nice redemption knowing you can fvck girls you previously couldn't get.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I've done it a few times. It's a nice redemption knowing you can fvck girls you previously couldn't get.
It is certainly possible. It has happened to me with a couple of girls in the past (all at work). The most recent friend-zoned me a while back when I was decent looking with an average body. Fast forward 4-6 months after 6 days a week hardcore at the gym and she's all over me. I remember the most obvious move she made on me that she was chewing gum and she walked up to me and wanted me to "share the gum out of her mouth" Of course back then that paralyzed me because she did it in front of her friends and I declined but eventually I did tap it. Was it worth it? For sex yes but she had hoodrat tendencies and it was only one time.

My only question to you is why do you want to pursue these girls? Be honest with yourself. Is it for the challenge, self validation or revenge? Just curious

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible if you keep on improving. As time goes by your value will rise and hers will drop. I can do better now than all the girls that have rejected me in the past.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only question to you is why do you want to pursue these girls? Be honest with yourself. Is it for the challenge, self validation or revenge? Just curious
I did it because I was confident that I could, and you know what? All it did was add to my confidence. Not only was I able to do it, but I was able to clearly see that they were NOT good LTR material.

Being a true Don Juan really alters your reality. You're able to achieve the things you couldn't before, and you're able to see things for what they really are.

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care? Move on that pool has been p1ssed in. Time to spend your valuable time on this earth being with women who are worth your time and know value in a guy when they see it.

You only have a relatively short time here why you would waste it chasing after girls who have rejected you is beyond me.
Firstly, I don't care a significant amount. I care enough to ask the question because
1) I thought it was an interesting topic starter and I hadn't seen it discussed recently. It's something people will have opinions on.
2) Some of the girls I already know from my previous blue pill life are hot, and I want to fvck them. I thought being alpha was 'going for what you want'.
Regardless of the opinions posted in response (which I do appreciate, so thank you to the posters), I'm still going to try and flirt / improve my game with these girls just because there's no harm in it.

The second point in bold struck me as extremely beta mindset. Know a value in a guy when they see it? Sounds like something an AFC friend would say to someone after they start whining about how no girls like them for 'who they are'. Maybe I previously had no value, but with work I can build value which they will see?

Thirdly, these girls have never once rejected me. I rejected myself by trying to be their asexual white knight friend instead of portraying myself as a sexual being who was interested in them.

This is also a motivation for me, as it clearly shows improvement in my game if I have scored a girl who knew the 'old' me but has chosen to re-assess due to noticeable changes.

Challenge? Yes.
Self-validation? Possibly, depending on the context of the word.
Revenge? No. These girls have done nothing wrong to be. Not their fault I was trying to be a white knight.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second point in bold struck me as extremely beta mindset. Know a value in a guy when they see it? Sounds like something an AFC friend would say to someone after they start whining about how no girls like them for 'who they are'. Maybe I previously had no value, but with work I can build value which they will see?
Nailed it.

The only way I'd caution you against it is if you improved yourself to earn the intimacy of one, specific girl, which doesn't seem to be the case. Plus, in 5 years none of these girls will be anywhere close to your level (so get it while the getting's good). Definitely achievable and, if nothing else, good practice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed it.

The only way I'd caution you against it is if you improved yourself to earn the intimacy of one, specific girl, which doesn't seem to be the case. Plus, in 5 years none of these girls will be anywhere close to your level (so get it while the getting's good). Definitely achievable and, if nothing else, good practice.
This one is the story of going down the hill and phucking all of them as per the lion and cub story. Earn the intimacy to be "hot" at that cross section, they will choose you.

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is full of desperate AFC's such as yourself who originally came here trying to win back a woman who has rejected them in order to "prove how strong their game is" now that they have miraculously taken the blue pill and suddenly become experts with women.

This need to "prove something" only indicates what a chump you are.
You may find this hard to believe but unlike the majority of caseshere I did not join this forum because I have Oneitis or because of some major heartbreak. No women have recently rejected me, I'm not desperately in love with anyone and this topic was meant to be a general discussion about multiple women who may happen to see me as a 'friend'.

Right, keep telling yourself that :rofl:
I didn't realise that you knew the intricacies of my friendships with women. No girl has ever said to me 'I think we should just be friends.' This topic was started to ask about girls who regard me as a friend. Not girls who have turned around after I've made advances with the LJBF thing. There is a difference between the LJBF rejection and this because I have never actually made advances in the past, so they would have no reason to reject me.

The only thing beta in this thread is you desperately trying to win back the attention of a woman who rejected you. This shows you have no self-respect, are not a high quality man, and above all you have no options.
Again, no.