PUA's Uncovered... women know what you're upto

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing some recon lately, and look what i found....

WATCH! Men Seducing Women with Hypnosis
by Sandra Brown

HORRIFYING! PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN STOPPING THIS

Single ladies -- watch out for this:

There has been a growing field of books, e-books, seminars and training for men on how to seduce women using hypnosis! This comes in the 'back door' of her defenses and creates the sensation of intimacy and connection where obviously none exists. Using mind control, sex can occur very rapidly without her being aware at to 'why.'

Today, hundreds of websites offer young men and adults the ability to come and be trained in person by 'seduction guru's.' If this isn't appalling enough that men are being encouraged to use 'false' ways of attaching to women, they are now teaching hypnosis and other forms of neuro linguistic programming to men all over the world. This, in my opinion is not only emotional rape but it's the proliferation of pathology training in it's WORST form!!

To make matters worse, the sickest of all the Seduction Gurus's (who is mentally ill, bi-polar and has been hospitalized in psych hospitals) will now be the star of a Reality Show about seduction and his pick-up techniques hosted by VH1 called 'The Pick Up Artist.'

If you want this c*rap to stop, please write VH1 about this show at:
VH1 1515 Broadway NY NY 10036.

They are owned by MTV Networks which is a subsidary of Viacom at the same address. So while you're at it, write to MTV Networks and Viacom. Also, flood their phone lines at: 212-846-1753 or 212-258-7800. Let's give them an ear full!

Starve the Vampire
by Sandra Brown
Author of "How to Spot a Dangerous Man"

Pathological persons are energy and emotional vampires. They live off of your emotional content.

Part of their personality deficit is the lack of a stable and consistent inner core of a self concept so they need constant attention, distraction, and identity management from which they draw their identity.

Lots of their identity is acquired from their relationships since internally there is so little core self to draw from. This is part of the reason they are so exhausting. In order to get their emotional 'blood supply' from you, they 'hook you' into conversations, arguments, or any other kind of response they can get from you. They live vicariously thru your own emotional expressions of love, frustration, confusion, etc. It doesn't always matter 'what' emotion is fed to the vampire (although narcissists like adoration) but just that there is SOME content is enough for them--even your tears, or your screams, or your insults. It doesn't matter...they just 'need' something, anything from you in the way of content. If they don't get the blood supply/emotional content from you, they will seek it elsewhere.

(Remember Dracula? He just moved from town to town taking it where he could get it?)

When you begin to break up (read my How to Break Up With a Dangerous Man E-book) he will fear the loss of emotional supply. He won't fear losing you so much as he will fear not getting his identity and his sense of self from you and/or the relationship. He fears the loss of self or 'who am I without her?' This is a very fragmented ego state --one which only exists thru relationships with others.

So when you try to break up, he will continue to contact you which is why they are hard to break up with (read my break up book). They are predictable in their approaches to get you to respond to them (you are feeding the vampire his emotional blood supply every time you talk to him). These are some of his approaches and if you can get a bag of popcorn and just watch it like it was a LifeTime for Women movie and detach from it, you will see a whole movie pan out like this:

* One contact he's angry, blaming, shaming

When you don't respond to that verbally or emotionally (think like you are lobotomized with no facial expression...that's what I want women to do with these men) When you don't respond....

* Then one contact will be sweet, loving, buy you things or sending you things.

When you don't respond...

* He will promise to do what you've asked for years...go to counseling, church, take meds, be nice, go to anger managment.

* He will get angry again--say you aren't working on the relationship which is why it's gonna fail;

* He will accuse you of having sex with someone else and he's gonna go do the same thing.

* He will quit calling for a while to make it look like he's moved on (They are boomerangs, they ALWAYS come back a few times.)

When you dont' respond...

* He will indicate he found someone else or had sex with someone else.

When you don't respond... (Are you enjoying the popcorn and movie about now??)

* He becomes 'sick' -- he doesn't know what this mysterious illness is, or he has prostate cancer, MS, some other lethal disease.

* He will just go back to drinking/drugging/dealing/driving too fast/etc.

* He will threaten to kill himself, leave the area, never see you again.

* He will take the kids, drag you thru court, threaten to physically harm you.

* He will tell you he's dating someone you hate or his previous girlfriend/wife.

* He will tell you he will kill your pet he has custody of if you don't talk to him.

* It will come full circle and will begin again, at the top of this list.

When I do phone counseling, it's all the same stories. I know that women think that their experiences are unique. But pathology is all the same--these people aren't very creative and don't deviate much from the strict internal structure that is associated with pathology. They ONLY react in certain ways so it's pretty easy to predict. Once you are able to understand this, you can predict his sad/silly/stupid reactions to a break up.

Since they live off of your emotion and NEED it, the sooner you starve him out by having no contact (unless you have to because of your kids but you adhere to no words exchanged and no emotional content on your face), the vampire will flee to the next available source to be fed.

When women don't disconnect once they understand the feeding and maintanence of pathologicals, they are doing it becuase SHE wants to remain. The ball is then in your court to figure out where you are still hung up so you can disconnect. This is not a judgment about women not being able to leave. It is a POINTER to a place where the dis-engagment has hit a snag. Simply notice where the snag IS so that something can be done.

As soon as you are ready to really make the break, buy the Break Up book and then STARVE THE VAMPIRE.

I'm going to have frig magnets made with that on there so women remember daily to not feed the vampire who is lurking near by.
Here's an entire system developed for women to avoid PUAs and other whackjobs.. http://www.howtospotadangerousman.com/?hop=wtaffili

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How funny. Women should be happy that good guys are trying to learn this material to try and make women interested in us. That way the girls can end up with us instead of their ashole boyfriends who slap her around everyday.

This is a game of back and forth, women first came out with "The rules" and the PU material is kind of our way to fight back against the rules and now they have are trying to fight the seduction scene.

Everybody should just be honest with everybody. If the girl wants to blow me she should just say so without any games :crazy:

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the women are right, it's wrong to become good with women, we should just bow down to them, never have sex and let them bang the few that have gamed them well enough already. Feminist crap as usual.

Guys, learn to get good with women, and go out there and get the women you deserve. Don't let anyone stop you from fulfilling your desires and ambitions as a man. Period.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great that women are warned about these "male vampires". Looking at that list, "when he doesn't respond"... I was shocked to see how different that behavior is from a woman's behavior. Wow! These poor helpless ladies.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish it was like it was in grade school...

"Do you like me? Check Yes, No, or Maybe"

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have a love/hate relationship with all women. They're so ****ed up and deluded. I duno whether to laugh or cry!

I just like the pvssy, and having abit of fun while it lasts. Other than that I dont like the slvts :) I think this attitude helps me get laid, you know!

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm... I don't have much to say about her reaction to mystery... but the other part about "pathogenic vampires" and so on not about us anyway. Also take note she is against manipulation, not being better men, she is against insecure guys using techiniques to manipulate women, not good men learning to be able to attract women.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women would be pleased to meet a PUA....I mean, what a lot of guys don't get is women actually like to get laid like we do....they just can't verbalise it cos of BS social conditioning...most of them just want someone to give them a good shag, nothing more nothing less.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the post but I know its most likely bashing pickup as "manipulation".

One thing I must comment on is that NO girl has ever had a better time hanging with me than a guy who didn't learn this stuff. Next time you guys who actually pickup go out. When vibing with the chick sit there and look at how happy they are being around you.

Most of these women haven't even looked deep into this stuff, as most guys don't even know how deep this PU is.

Now this isn't on some bragging sh!t so don't take it this way, but I've litterally had girls to the point of crying when I left. I've gained a more bitvh side from learning this because before I wouldn't give a fuk about the chick, but now I actually care.

Also I remember a chick I used to talk too, who I've known and had sexual tension with for 2 years. She eventually wanted to travel with me and even move in with me but thats another story. This chicks joys in life was based around being with me, I really felt like she was a better person when around me because she was so enthuastic when around me.

I remember the day I was with her ex-bf and her, she was all on me and sat on my lap and was speaking with me, then her ex-bf got her pissed off and they argued, it was a fuked up sight. She ended up leaving pissed.

Basically what I'm saying is that WOMEN should be happy that they are meeting guys who learn this because they will never get to experience such emotions.

This is why I open chicks regardless because I know I'm the best thing out there.

At the end of the day regardless if she writes this she can still get gamed because everything is emotional and mental, its not the words. Her trying to expose this has no affect because she basically can't stop her mind from saying she wants to get fuked.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a LONG time. It seems like men have now become Svengalis capable of using common words strung together in a specific sequence that magically incapacitates a woman's capacity to say "no."

I say that we use our new found power and devise a plan abolish the concept of marriage as it is known today, bwaahahahhaahahhaa!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how she b*tches about all the sick and evil books and ebooks out there, and towards the end tells her readers to read her break-up book. What a hypocritical cvnt. Shouldn't be surprised, though.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, if you don't like it, then don't stop fvcking me and leave. And i'm only this way because you made me this way. You think I wanted to be a ****, no, but you slvts created this and now a get more ass than a toilet seat,haha. Another illogical idea from yet another biatch.

And there are tons of more techniques, NL programing, etc out there for women than guys. Look at all those bitc* mags, "how to make him fall in love," "how to make him jealous," "how to see if he's the one." Bitc* please.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole article is basically BS. So she'd rather have no men being able to attract women, than men who know how to attract women. It's women like this that will ultimately lead us to exstinction.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal Experience

Alright, I really don't post on here too often and have really just started my whole DJ transformation about a month or two ago.
But, I just got hit by this today in the face. It was really sad, I suddenly went from a charming alright guy to a fvcking rapist. I'm trying to bounce back right now and shrug it off like I know I should. Still, it is out there, and it was really not nice. I tried to handle it best I could, and I think I came out pretty good, even after the "Let's not be friends" line.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash37 said:
I actually know Sandra, I will invite her to respond here.
Whyyyyyyy??????
Cash37 said:
She is a nice lady, even if she doesn't understand pickup.
I'll ask it again... Whyyyyyy?????? :confused:

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know what scares me about that list, I did everything (IN THAT ORDER!) up to the "Will indicate he's met someone and is sleeping with them".

How cruel :(

PS, the woman writing this could just be fat and is bitter about PUAs going after the good stuff.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of going with Francisco d'Anconia here, why?
Is she going to show us how terrible we are? Enlighten our understanding of women? I'm just looking for an answer, I'd love to be able to talk with her.

(Don't feel too bad Nick, I did the same years back when I was a major AFC)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorns said:
I'm kind of going with Francisco d'Anconia here, why?
Is she going to show us how terrible we are? Enlighten our understanding of women? I'm just looking for an answer, I'd love to be able to talk with her.

(Don't feel too bad Nick, I did the same years back when I was a major AFC)
It's not to say that she isn't a nice woman in general, but frankly we're not going to convince her to change her mind so what's the point. We're lucky enough to have a couple of good female members of the forum that "get us," why muck it up with inviting someone who has a different agenda?

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Reaction score