Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that high status ain't everything

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I'm working part-time as a male fashion model and the money's fine. Lying to you wouldn't even make sense in this case. It would be a waste of time.

I'm 25 and there is this chick who's 5 years older than me. She knows about my job, she knows that I fly to Milano, Italy on a regular basis for professional reasons, she knows that my financial situation is healthy and she knows that brands sponsor me on Instagram.

Still, she isn't romantically interested in me. She likes to touch me, she stares deeply into my eyes when we're talking but she is in love with a guy who doesn't want her. She told me that she has experienced a lot of heratbreaks in her life and that she often had a crush on "unattainable men". I sincerely believe that she subconsciously only falls in love with men she can't have in order to avoid heartbreaks.

Although she thinks I'm handsome and we made out some time ago, she doesn't even want any casual, no-strings-attached relationship because she wants the 'one' *sigh*.

I'm not a "nice guy", I do what I want to do, regardless of what anyone else thinks & I'm playful. Nevertheless, I'm not even an option for her. In spite of my status & my financial situation.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have no game?
I'm naturally a teasing, push/pull guy who doesn't seek approval. So, I guess, it must be something else. I believe that attraction is much more complex than most people think.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be that she see a skinny cute guy more as a girlfriend for cuddle than as a boyfriend or fvck buddy?

It could be anything while regarding the status point while your position is great and Im sure you are the envy of many guys, a police officer or a mma fighter has a much bigger boost thatn you for the average girl.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm naturally a teasing, push/pull guy who doesn't seek approval. So, I guess, it must be something else. I believe that attraction is much more complex than most people think.
When dealing with people, there's always going to be unknown variables. Our brains tend to lean towards binary thinking because it's simple. However, reality is always more complicated, especially when humans are involved. That's part of why a lot of DJ's refuse games entirely. There are those who will tell you they can win the game, but that's never the whole story. Fact is, sometimes a woman just isn't going to be attracted to you no matter what you do.

Also, if she's 30, she's hitting the wall and seeking beta provider kid guy. If you're the push/pull bad boy, the most you're gonna get is a lay if it's the right time of the month.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be that she see a skinny cute guy more as a girlfriend for cuddle than as a boyfriend or fvck buddy?

It could be anything while regarding the status point while your position is great and Im sure you are the envy of many guys, a police officer or a mma fighter has a much bigger boost thatn you for the average girl.
Sadly, you may have a point there.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must've missed the part where you shamelessly escalated and went after what you wanted. Stop listening to all the words and taking them so seriously--disappear for four or five weeks, invite her over to 'catch up,' and physically escalate until 1.) she leaves/makes it 100% clear she's not about it or 2.) you have sex.

Or you could just find a younger girl(s) whose not about to hit the wall and has less emotional baggage. Additionally, hypergamy isn't just about a girl seeking the mate with the highest absolute SMV--it's about them seeking the mate with the highest SMV that they feel they have a realistic shot of procuring access to. Some girls will be delusional about what they can realistically expect; some girls (usually younger) will be happy with a NSA roll in the sheets with a guy they know they probably can't lock down. But what, exactly, would a 30 y/o woman get out of a romp with a 25 y/o male model--when, if you did stay with her, it would basically be confirmation of the fact that something was wrong with you?

She'd be risking her ego for very little potential benefit. You should also checkout some of GirlsChase's articles on 'Attainability' and 'Auto Rejection.'

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must've missed the part where you shamelessly escalated and went after what you wanted. Stop listening to all the words and taking them so seriously--disappear for four or five weeks, invite her over to 'catch up,' and physically escalate until 1.) she leaves/makes it 100% clear she's not about it or 2.) you have sex.
That's actually my plan. Going ghost for a couple of weeks and then inviting her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds pretty normal to me. Women are attracted to men that are hard to get... they try harder and think about them more, before too long she thinks she in love with that hard to attain guy.

It is unusual for women to be naturally attracted to men that are younger than they are... lots of reasons for that, but if you are 25 and she is 30... IMO she is not quite old enough yet to be a 'cougar'... give her a few more years, and wrinkles and she's start chasing younger men to get that validation she needs.

If she is in love with someone else you are wasting your time.... move on. Never chase women that want other men. She has to be AVAILABLE or you will never get anywhere with her.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is attracted to men that don't want her. Could be many reasons why, most likely a combination. This isn't important thought. What's important is that you're probably giving the signals that you want to **** her, however subbtle, and that is a turn off to her. You need to be sociable towards her but give the impression you don't really care that shes there.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Of course not! People say girls like money, but I see them chasing bum ass pot smoking losers because they have bad boy swag. In addition they become single moms off of these guys. I think gold diggers are a small minority and get too much rep.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is in love with someone else you are wasting your time.... move on. Never chase women that want other men. She has to be AVAILABLE or you will never get anywhere with her.
My sixth sense tells me the same. This is really frustrating. I want to invite her in a couple of weeks but deep down I know this is going to be a waste of time. I've got options with women but I only want her. I guess I have the worst case of oneitis ever. I hate chasing women. It was never in my nature since I'm aloof to the core. What I'm doing right now, however, is chasing, caused by severe oneitis.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may disqualify you because she thinks you are too good looking for her and will simple leave and/or cheat when you find something better. Maybe she knows she will become attached if you start banging and will have a hard time when that happens.

Or maybe other reasons, who knows, women are weird.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, she isn't romantically interested in me. She likes to touch me, she stares deeply into my eyes when we're talking but she is in love with a guy who doesn't want her.

Although she thinks I'm handsome and we made out some time ago, she doesn't even want any casual, no-strings-attached relationship because she wants the 'one' *sigh*.
What're you talking about?

Her actions clearly says she wants you. 'She stares deeply into my eyes and touches me... We made out once but it was on accident...'

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People often get caught up in "all or nothing" patterns of thinking. Status means everything...or nothing. Same with money, looks, "game", etc. The real world is never that black and white. Even if you're Leonardo Di Caprio, you are not going to sleep with every girl you desire. But you sure are going to do much better than the average guy.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course not! People say girls like money, but I see them chasing bum ass pot smoking losers because they have bad boy swag. In addition they become single moms off of these guys. I think gold diggers are a small minority and get too much rep.
Women are attracted to power and what makes you powerful in one neighbourhood won't work in the next. Being a drug dealer might be a turn on for a poor girl from a rough area but it will repulse a wealthy girl from a good area.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes it just doesn't happen for one reason or another. Some people are going to want you no matter how good or bad your game is, some people are going to want you only if your game is on point and some people arent going to ever want you. Just how people are.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a fashion model who travels to Italy on a pretty consistent basis, yet you are still on a website that talks about seducing women all the while you are chasing a 30 year old woman (past her prime mind you). Why? For what reason? Is she beautiful? Are you lacking in other women? Does she have a rare personality trait or just an overall great personality? Does she just match you or something? Is it because she doesn't feel any intimacy towards her and you want what you vannot have? What is so special about her?

Do not overlook these things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think that because you are a male model, you should have any woman you want. There will always be some women who are into you, and some who are not. Looks are a powerful attractant, but modeling is more of a dream job for a girl than a man. I mean maybe women might find such an occupation feminine rather than masculine, and might not see it as high status as you think it is. Modeling is very tied to youth, what happens when you get older?

Anyway, the point is be fun to be around, escalate, usual stuff. Try to improve yourself in all areas.