Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that high status ain't everything

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense dude, but you're not high status. You're "hot" and you make decent money, but you don't fly to Milano back and forth on your own dime. If you were ten years older, had made several million through your business acumen, flew to Milano on your own personal jet, AND had decent amount of game, then you COULD consider yourself high status.
I know that I'm ordinary compared to guys like Leonardo Di Caprio. What I meant to say was that I probably got higher status than the average man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't raise the bar too high. You don't have to be a millionaire. Sure, you should try, but you still live life one day at a time and shouldn't set yourself up for disappointment. Not everyone can be independently wealthy, and you probably don't really want to be (it takes away your drive). These days high status means being able to afford a nice home or to put away Gold and Silver. I'd say $125,000 per year is the minimum high status income, but if you have debt that's not much either. Having no debt and $50,000 savings is a good start.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion:

High-value confident men do NOT waste time and energy strategizing, plotting, or lamenting over the attention of one particular woman.

Think of it like investing: the smart investor DIVERSIFIES his monies. He invests some here...some there. When he loses money, he doesn't worry so much, because he did not place all of his eggs in one basket. He simply shrugs his shoulders and moves on...confident in knowing that he can focus his attention on other opportunities.
Agree.

Women exist for sexual pleasure, entertainment and reproduction.

When a group of women was asked how they would keep a man loyal if they did not have a vagina.. their answers ranged from "Suck more c0ck", to "Take it up the ass more". No one said "be a better partner" or "be more loving" or anything related to personality.

So women basically define themselves as sex toys. All of them. The feminist drivel is a con job to manipulate weak and ignorant betas into becoming white knights for the benefit of women. This allows women to extract more resources from more men without having sex with them.

Wake up men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a group of women was asked how they would keep a man loyal if they did not have a vagina.. their answers ranged from "Suck more c0ck", to "Take it up the ass more". No one said "be a better partner" or "be more loving" or anything related to personality.

So women basically define themselves as sex toys. All of them. The feminist drivel is a con job to manipulate weak and ignorant betas into becoming white knights for the benefit of women.
You're right about the feminist drivel. Regarding the defining themselves as sex toys, I can't help but wonder if they were saying that because that is what they thought men would respond to. Men are portrayed in a large part of the female world as being almost solely preoccupied with sex (at least when it comes to women). They may have been taught that is all men care about.

Regarding "high status", I don't think you have to be wealthy necessarily to have high status in the eyes of a female. Looks, charisma, talent, etc. could all make you high status if you leverage it correctly.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I cringed hard when she told me why she fell in love with this other guy. She said that he had "such a good heart". I mean, I already knew that women are creative when it comes to pseudo-arguments, but that beats everything! Thank god I got other plates that are able to distract me from her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I cringed hard when she told me why she fell in love with this other guy. She said that he had "such a good heart". I mean, I already knew that women are creative when it comes to pseudo-arguments, but that beats everything! Thank god I got other plates that are able to distract me from her.
Wait, so the guy who doesn't WANT her has "such a good heart"? You had to hear this backwards bs?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so the guy who doesn't WANT her has "such a good heart"? You had to hear this backwards bs?
I mean, saying that she loves him "because he has such a good heart" is way easier than saying "I have profound insecurities and self-esteem issues, and I invest so much in pursuing unavailable men with the motive that if he finally comes arounds and commits, I have proof that I am worthy. Plus, I've invested so much and waited so long for him to come around that the thought of leaving without any payoff is almost unthinkable."

Female psychology at its best.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So OP is using one experience to prove high status isn't everything.

What is high status?

Most people don't even know what it means.

"High status" ISN'T your job, it ISN'T how much money you earn and it ISN'T being physically attractive.

High status is a mental state, it's how you view the world and your relationship to it.

In this case, women are ONLY attracted to men they feel have a higher status than them.

However, having a higher status than a woman doesn't automatically mean that every woman in the world should find you attractive...that kind of thinking is stupid.