Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretending to be in pain to get girls' attention

Pretending to be in pain to get a girl's attention is:

• Wrong and immoral. You will go to hell.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It can be ok, but I'm too cool to do something this retarded.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I can't get girls at all, so I will try this thing first thing tomorrow!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I've tried it just like you have, realfreakinlost, and it's great!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I have to do this pseudo-grieving method because I'm Asian, we cannot get girls! Try to put yourself in my shoes.
Yeah, Asians are an endangered species right now! :crazy:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Faking pain to get the attention of the opposite sex? What are you, a mansel in distress, hoping that a woman will ride in on a white horse and carry you away? Some day your princess will come?

Disgrace! The strategy of using victim status as a source of attention is the domain of woman. It is the woman who faints to get attention, who sprains her ankle and smiles when her desired man carries her off the field, men have no business indulging in similar tactics.

You, reallufrickinlost, would feign grief, depression and all manner of psychological defficiency for the sake of female attention? Are you a lost child in search of a mother? That is not masculine. You must truly be a pathetic and despicable creature, if you must resort to pity to get affection. I am disgusted.

Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Faking pain to get the attention of the opposite sex? What are you, a mansel in distress, hoping that a woman will ride in on a white horse and carry you away? Some day your princess will come?

Disgrace! The strategy of using victim status as a source of attention is the domain of woman. It is the woman who faints to get attention, who sprains her ankle and smiles when her desired man carries her off the field, men have no business indulging in similar tactics.

You, reallufrickinlost, would feign grief, depression and all manner of psychological defficiency for the sake of female attention? Are you a lost child in search of a mother? That is not masculine. You must truly be a pathetic and despicable creature, if you must resort to pity to get affection. I am disgusted.
Say what you will, but like I said, I busted a nice load on a girl's face simply by using this method. You can say I'm a mansel, but again, it truly does wonders for me.

Reaction score
Sounds scary. Suppose something really bad happens after such an act and you end up jinyxing yourself.

Reaction score
Realfreakinglost;

You've field-tested this on yourself many times and you've gotten two laids.
Despite what other people are saying, this is perfectly valid because you tested this theory first and that's what counts.

Now, suppose you dont cry, or are a stiff like me, and sort of convey no emotions most of the time -- if a trajedy were to happen, I'd likely just have a vacant stare and stay in one location as opposed to crying.

Now I can make a crying noise, but I cant put tears in my eyes, and dont know how I'd pull of a gig like that which is totally incongruent.

Keep sharing your interesting game tactics, enlighten all of us to be good DJ'S.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.... pitty can be your pickup pal, hmmmmm....... I'll pass....

Reaction score
blueguy said:
Now I understand why you chose that username :p
I can understand your name too, blue. After all, if you don't use my pseudo-grieving method... you will have BLUE balls! haha.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Realfreakinglost;

You've field-tested this on yourself many times and you've gotten two laids.
Despite what other people are saying, this is perfectly valid because you tested this theory first and that's what counts.

Now, suppose you dont cry, or are a stiff like me, and sort of convey no emotions most of the time -- if a trajedy were to happen, I'd likely just have a vacant stare and stay in one location as opposed to crying.

Now I can make a crying noise, but I cant put tears in my eyes, and dont know how I'd pull of a gig like that which is totally incongruent.

Keep sharing your interesting game tactics, enlighten all of us to be good DJ'S.
Learn to cry.

Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Learn to cry.
How can you learn to convey that emotion? What day to day practise routines should be implemented to be a good crier? What's the best eye-drops to use for fake tears?

Right now I"m practising 'smiling' at women convincingly and that's hard enough, but crying now -- woah, sounds like lots of work to get that one handled.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
How can you learn to convey that emotion? What day to day practise routines should be implemented to be a good crier? What's the best eye-drops to use for fake tears?

Right now I"m practising 'smiling' at women convincingly and that's hard enough, but crying now -- woah, sounds like lots of work to get that one handled.
Watch some really sad movies. I WEPT OUT LOUD when I watched the new movie Tristan and Isolde.

Go to art museums, look at paintings. Listen to sad music. It is VERY DIFFICULT, but after you LEARN TO CRY, believe me, it is worth it when you're at a bus stop pretending to grieve for a dead mother and a girl comes and puts her arm around you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost = ANGELUSPUA

because, angelus admitted that even tho he was trolling, he liked to say random shyt to see people discuss it, and in case none of u idiots have noticed, reallyfreakinlost is doing the same thing........oh yea, 400 posts in 2 weeks by the way

why do people still even respond go him????

Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Watch some really sad movies. I WEPT OUT LOUD when I watched the new movie Tristan and Isolde.

Go to art museums, look at paintings. Listen to sad music. It is VERY DIFFICULT, but after you LEARN TO CRY, believe me, it is worth it when you're at a bus stop pretending to grieve for a dead mother and a girl comes and puts her arm around you.
That's ALREADY in my personality schema, I'm trying to learn to be more humorous. Sure, I love sad movies, art museums, paintings, Enya music, that's all cool, and thanks for those recommendations - I'm sort of melancholic and meditative - and need something that's congruent with all of that - but I still think this is stretching it a bit.

I can cry - if I see something that's beautiful in a pure and holy sence - haven't been doing much of that lately.

But, not my mother, pal, I'd never do anything like that, a sister I can do since I dont have one.

Thanks for the tips.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That's ALREADY in my personality schema, I'm trying to learn to be more humorous. Sure, I love sad movies, art museums, paintings, Enya music, that's all cool, and thanks for those recommendations - I'm sort of melancholic and meditative - and need something that's congruent with all of that - but I still think this is stretching it a bit.

I can cry - if I see something that's beautiful in a pure and holy sence - haven't been doing much of that lately.

But, not my mother, pal, I'd never do anything like that, a sister I can do since I dont have one.

Thanks for the tips.
Just do whatever it takes, take acting classes if you need help that badly. But honestly, you don't need acting classes, you DO NEED to practice. Being grief-stricken is really an artform, it took me months to get down. EVERY SINGLE TIME I say that my mom died, the girl usually says something like "why don't we sit down and we can talk about it". I guarantee you, if you FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS, you will have her in bed in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.