Pretending to be in pain to get girls' attention

Pretending to be in pain to get a girl's attention is:

• Wrong and immoral. You will go to hell.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It can be ok, but I'm too cool to do something this retarded.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I can't get girls at all, so I will try this thing first thing tomorrow!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I've tried it just like you have, realfreakinlost, and it's great!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I posted a couple things on this subject, but I would like to make a thread specifically having to do with the act of getting massive amounts of attention simply by pretending to be in pain. The one that's worked the best for me was my stomach. I had to leave this girl's house, because her parents wanted me to leave, however I stayed because I said my stomach hurt, so much so that I wouldn't be able to drive. My face was really showing it, and I kept saying "oh god, its getting worse". I had the girl touching all over me and I was in heaven.

Another great thing that works is pretending to be grief-stricken. This method actually proves to be even more effective than the previously mentioned one. You can do this anywhere, while waiting for a bus or a subway, if you're waiting in line, WHEREVER!!! Just break down and start crying, but be sure you're around girls, and not a bunch of guys who think you're a wuss. Believe me, girls are compassionate about this sort of shyt. Most of the time when I pretend my mother has died and I cry my heart out, the GIRLS START CRYING WITH ME. I cannot stop doing this, as a matter of fact I do this at least 2 times a month. I know you find this very hard to believe that I would actually DO SUCH A THING, but BELIEVE ME, I've done it, I'm hooked, and you'll be hooked too after you try it for the first time.

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your what? 10 years too late.

The sensitive new age fag tactic was found to be a complete an utter flop for acquiring a variety of cvnt.

NEXT.
The point of this isn't to be a sensitive new age fag. Imagine if you are grief stricken. I mean REALLY grief stricken, like your best friend just died. When you are in grief, girls can feel your sadness, and IMMEDIATELY they come and COMFORT YOU. Hey, if you don't want girls to COMFORT YOU, that's your loss.

Because of my pseudo-grieving, I have gotten laid 2 times.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Girls have used this on me and it has worked in the past. I've seen a vulnerability in them and I find that very attractive........IN A WOMAN!

As a man you should be looking for a girl's respect, not her sympathy. I've had quite a lot of problems with family the past years that has upset me and it did the opposite of what you're suggesting. I got LJBFd by 2 of my ex girlfriends and it drove other women away. These women encouraged me to talk about my feelings and told me to cry if I needed to and were being real nice but I hit the friendzone before my tears hit the floor.

I NEVER discuss my problems with women I'm interested in any more.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a looser mate. You don't play with people's feelings and you certainly don't EVER pretend someone died. Just because you don't have any game don't make s$!t up. You deserve a good a$$ woopin you creep.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a cheap way to get girls.. not what i would do maybeb a few years ago i would and even probably tried

its a wimp way.

girls would find u as sweet and Soft inside.. oppsite of a bad boy type,
u can be soft very soft but u cant expect to go far with that
and i think its immature and weak way of tryin gaming girls.. my two cent

Demonslut

Banned
Reaction score
Alittude said:
You're a looser mate. You don't play with people's feelings and you certainly don't EVER pretend someone died. Just because you don't have any game don't make s$!t up. You deserve a good a$$ woopin you creep.
You know I was joking, but now, since you've been ill-mannered and humourless I WILL play with people's feelings and I WILL pretend people have died. So now, people are gonna get hurt and miserable it's gonna be YOUR fault.

Good day sir.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some honour, do you really want to sacrifice your dignity to get laid?

Be a man.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonslut said:
You know I was joking, but now, since you've been ill-mannered and humourless I WILL play with people's feelings and I WILL pretend people have died. So now, people are gonna get hurt and miserable it's gonna be YOUR fault.

Good day sir.
:crackup: Sexy Kuta, what have you done?! :crackup:

but seriously, nah don't pretend to be in pain. unless you get hit in the balls. :crackup:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
according to the seduction bible, aren't we supposed to appeal to self interest and not pity?

one causes them to reach out for you while the other repels.

not sure how effective it could possibly be in getting them in the sack.

delta

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who pretend to be in pain for attention, are people I will give attention to, then put them in a world of pain myself.

As was said before, you should be earning her respect, not acting like a wuss for her sympathy.

Reaction score
The Truth said:
Here's a related tip from the master seducer himself........

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59458

:)
Ok, I fully understand what this guy in that forum did, when he talked about his dead grandparent. You see, there are two ways of doing this. What he did, and what you SHOULD NEVER do, is complain about it, or act depressed about it. But before you tell me I'm contradicting myself, you need to realize, if you act like a big wuss and come off as complaining, the girl will get turned off because she'll think you're trying to get her to feel sorry for you, she'll think you're using the death of a grandparent to your advantage. This is the wrong way to do it.

The right way, and believe me this has worked for me AND a couple guys I know, when you're at a bus stop, break down, start crying like your entire family died! When I say cry, I'm not talking about a weak sob, but I'm not talking about a crazy yelling type of crying either. The type of crying I'm talking about has to be JUST RIGHT. You have to make it look like YOU ARE IN EXTREME, NEVERENDING PAIN. The KEY to this is look as SULLEN as possible. If you do this the right way, the method of crying that I'm suggesting, YOU WILL ELICIT A RESPONSE. I've had girls hold my hand, I've been hugged and comforted so many times, and most of the time since girls are compassionate creatures they'll usually start crying. To really make the girl cry, do the sobbing WHILE looking into her eyes, INSTANTLY she will go into like, mommy-mode, I guess it's programmed into their DNA or something. A lot of what I keep hearing on this thread is that pity is a turnoff for girls. THAT IS TRUE, PITY IS INDEED A TURNOFF. However the strategy I'm suggesting is not pity at all!!! Pretending to be in pain, having the appearance of being TRULY GRIEF-STRICKEN is NOT EASY! It takes practice!!! Not only is it a hard skill to master, but you have to understand, it is not pity. When a girl's intuition strongly senses a disturbance in the force, she WILL come to your aid. The last time I did this, I was at the bus stop, I acted so well I think I deserve an Oscar. Anyway, this is how I didn't get into the "pity zone" and instead got into the "i need a woman's comfort" zone. My facial expression was as if my world has ended. My crying was quiet, but PASSIONATE. I used every ounce of energy in my body to be convincing that I am totally grief-stricken. The girl came over, put her arm around me, and kept asking what's wrong. THIS IS THE KEY. Never off the bat just say "well so-and-so died" this is NOT THE WAY to do it!!! You have to be silent for a period. The girl kept asking me what was wrong, and I kept going "my...my mom" and then go back to sobbing. I did this repeadly. Finally I invoked so much sympathy (remember, pity and sympathy is a WORLD of difference, pity turns a girl off, but like I said, if you do this grief-stricken act correctly, which is difficult, I guarantee you you will get laid), but anyways I invoked so much sympathy from her that she held me there for longer than an hour. I said "I have to go" and she said "why don't you come to my place?" So I went to her house and ate dinner there. We hung out often after that, and three weeks after we first met, I jizzed all over her face.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, I just don't believe in using false tactics and lies to get a woman.

Reaction score
mattb717 said:
sorry, I just don't believe in using false tactics and lies to get a woman.
Then go to church.

The objective isn't to be righteous and just. The objective is having my penis on the girl's face.

I have to do this pseudo-grieving method because I'm Asian, we cannot get girls! Try to put yourself in my shoes.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I posted a couple things on this subject, but I would like to make a thread specifically having to do with the act of getting massive amounts of attention simply by pretending to be in pain. The one that's worked the best for me was my stomach. I had to leave this girl's house, because her parents wanted me to leave, however I stayed because I said my stomach hurt, so much so that I wouldn't be able to drive. My face was really showing it, and I kept saying "oh god, its getting worse". I had the girl touching all over me and I was in heaven.

Another great thing that works is pretending to be grief-stricken. This method actually proves to be even more effective than the previously mentioned one. You can do this anywhere, while waiting for a bus or a subway, if you're waiting in line, WHEREVER!!! Just break down and start crying, but be sure you're around girls, and not a bunch of guys who think you're a wuss. Believe me, girls are compassionate about this sort of shyt. Most of the time when I pretend my mother has died and I cry my heart out, the GIRLS START CRYING WITH ME. I cannot stop doing this, as a matter of fact I do this at least 2 times a month. I know you find this very hard to believe that I would actually DO SUCH A THING, but BELIEVE ME, I've done it, I'm hooked, and you'll be hooked too after you try it for the first time.
Wow great plan im gonna cut my balls and large d1ck,then show it to the girl hopefully she will feel sorry for me.And im gonna stap myself,so maybe she will like me when im dead good plan huh =) Come on man come up with a better plan I mean i know it works for YOU but jeez it seems weird.

P.S. Im gonna shoot myself,so my ex girlfriends will feel sorry for me,lmao

Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
Wow great plan im gonna cut my balls and large d1ck,then show it to the girl hopefully she will feel sorry for me.And im gonna stap myself,so maybe she will like me when im dead good plan huh =) Come on man come up with a better plan I mean i know it works for YOU but jeez it seems weird.

P.S. Im gonna shoot myself,so my ex girlfriends will feel sorry for me,lmao
I am a very very undesirable man in a woman's eyes. Probably because I'm insecure (I've had many girls tell me I'm insecure). However, if this method WORKS FOR ME, and I am THAT UNDESIRABLE, then IMAGINE WHAT THIS CAN DO FOR THE AVERAGE GUY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.