Post your favourite quote...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Be quite certain that your "girlfriend" is having other guys clutter up her butter gutter without any strings.

How do those fellas' nutbutter taste by proxy? You'll probably come back with some nonsense about that not being true or that you don't go down on her or some other such rubbish but the fact is you're ingesting whatever guy was behind you in stabbing this cvm receptacle.

Hope he didn't eat asparagus :nono: .
*shrugs*

I'm certain (although I don't care to ask) that some these girls are out fucking other guys. Some of them aren't and are only fucking me (while pressuring me to become their boyfriend). I'm like nighthawk in the sense that I don't really care about that kind of thing anymore.

Just wear a rubber and make sure she's not funky and we're all good. The "good girls" out there are out there are also screwing all kinds of dudes, so dating/hooking up is a "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" situation overall, anyways.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men may seem detestable as joint-stock companies and nations; knaves, fools, and murderers there may be; men may have mean and meagre faces; but man, in the ideal, is so noble and so sparkling, such a grand and glowing creature, that over any ignominious blemish in him all his fellows should run to throw their costliest robes. That immaculate manliness we feel within ourselves -- so far within us, that it remains intact though all the outer character seem gone -- bleeds with keenest anguish at the undraped spectacle of a valour-ruined man. Nor can piety itself, at such a shameful sight, completely stifle her upbraidings against the permitting stars. But this august dignity I treat of, is not the dignity of kings and robes, but that abounding dignity which has no robed investiture. Thou shalt see it shining in the arm that wields a pick or drives a spike; that democratic dignity which, on all hands, radiates without end from God Himself! The great God absolute! The centre and circumference of all democracy! His omnipresence, our divine equality!"

Excerpt from Moby D_ck

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.

Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

-The above speech by Nelson Mandela was orignally written by Marianne Williamson

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"To win, all you gotta' do is get up one more time than you fall"

"You can't get ahead of anyone you're trying to get even with"

"Don't try so hard to make your man a good husband that you don't have time to be a good wife"

"If you have one foot in the future and one foot in the past, you are peeing on the present"

"New and improved can't beat tried and true"

"You can't ride two horses with one arse, girl. Make a choice."

-My Grandma's pearls of wisdom