Post Your Favorite Thick Curvy Girls

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
This chick, to me, is just absolutely PERFECT. Im in my late 30`s & know EXACTLY what I like & what gets my juices flowing & I could whole-heartedly say, If I had this woman, Id be satisfied for the remainder of my days.

Also, Im a total believer & totally respect in the " different strokes for different folks", but even still, I suppose Im just a LITTLE bit surprised that, in a 9 page thread, Im only the 2nd guy who even gave this woman any interest. But hey..different strokes...

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zappati said:
This chick, to me, is just absolutely PERFECT. Im in my late 30`s & know EXACTLY what I like & what gets my juices flowing & I could whole-heartedly say, If I had this woman, Id be satisfied for the remainder of my days.

Also, Im a total believer & totally respect in the " different strokes for different folks", but even still, I suppose Im just a LITTLE bit surprised that, in a 9 page thread, Im only the 2nd guy who even gave this woman any interest. But hey..different strokes...
You should go to the favelas in Brazil. Try the Northeast section or the Rio area of the country. Take some serious protection with you. You will need it. Avoid the South and chic places like Floripa. In other words, avoid the nice clean parts where the people look like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGVgAsZp15c&feature=related

Funny how Americans only see the worst parts of places. Then they celebrate it. Most of the comments about that fat Favela creature are from? - Americans! The video I show the comments are all Brazilian. Interesting.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zappati said:

She is my number 1 pick as well love Andressa Soares.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl,

Kelly Brook is a babe and who knows you might have been in that TV part they will be filming too and would have been discovered and would have been going on to fame and riches.... gosh darn it!

Powerlifter

CuriousGirl said:
I've just had the most awesome/horrific news, Kelly Brook, my joint second biggest ever crush, will be filming a tv episode in the gym of the club I work NEXT WEEK! But I'm in France that day, when I would have usually had a shift, I'm SO upset.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/17/article-1213941-0674CAFB000005DC-979_306x503.jpg

*sigh*