Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Your Favorite Thick Curvy Girls

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Wooooooaaaah

That last chick...Solomon is she white? Because I NEVER see white girls built like that. Jeez lol
Silicone ass. Has that look.

Cieg

Reaction score
Most of the links are dead. lol haha. Why on Earth people will post something like this on youtube though. xD

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she isn't famous but there is a chick i know in real life named ricky. i don't like thick woman but this woman has such a cute face and like, ALL of her thickness is in her ass. it's uncanny. she would get it if i were single. and she's from the south and she has this southern thing going on that is attractive.

U

user43770

backbreaker said:
she isn't famous but there is a chick i know in real life named ricky. i don't like thick woman but this woman has such a cute face and like, ALL of her thickness is in her ass. it's uncanny. she would get it if i were single. and she's from the south and she has this southern thing going on that is attractive.
Two of my favorite things on women: fat asses and southern accents.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah I guess I'm not an ass man. The chicks in this thread range from utterly bangable to utterly disgusting. The ass has an upper limit where it goes from sexy to do not want.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
joe Marron a few years ago KBJ's tried to shame me for my taste but now this thread is 13 pages and 45K views deep

what does that tell you?

Lots of men like these women.....
Hah more power to you. I'm not one to knock a dude's taste in women. Like I said some of them are quite bangable to me..some not so much