Post Wall

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure there’s high smv men that are looking for women his age with a preference for maturity.
There are also guys looking for obese women but that doesnt make it normale for men looking for battlepigs.

Source is any dating app where 99% of men set the age range lower than theirs.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Copes continued….

5. A certain demographic of women suck. Example: “Eastern European/black/Southern/Hispanic women suck.” Translation: “All women of those kinds rejected my advances.”

Should we make a copes thread?

Hi @Manure Spherian - I did such a thread a few months ago. I think I did a good summary of the main red pill myths there.

You are welcome to contribute - https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...hese-red-pill-principles-are-outdated.279167/

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of normie range men 30-65 seeking committed relationships with women 30-65. Plenty of men will commit to a woman well past her physical prime years. While a 30s-50s woman might not get an man as elite as she could have if she were under 30, plenty of mature men will commit to some form of extended relationship with a woman in her 30s-50s.
Alot of variables go into account here

Would an average man commit to a 38+ woman if he wants kids?
Would an average man commit to a 38+ woman if she has kids, and he doesn’t?
Would a powerful man commit to a 38+ woman; he can’t have sex with any other woman?

If the wall is cope, every man in here should be in a relationship with 40+ single mothers.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would an average man commit to a 38+ woman if he wants kids?
I don't think even an average blue pill man would commit to a woman that old if he wants kids.

I think a man would commit to a 32-36 year old woman if he wants kids. I saw this happen with a female acquaintance within the last few years. She got a marriage proposal at 35 and she had her first kid with him at age 37. He's also 6'0"+ in height too.

Would an average man commit to a 38+ woman if she has kids, and he doesn’t?
Plenty of blue pilled, beta males would do this. They would say it is function of their age and those are the only women they can get at their age. This typically happens to men 35+ who are dating close to their own range.

If the wall is cope, every man in here should be in a relationship with 40+ single mothers.
You also forget one common type of interaction. The 35-50 year old single father in a relationship with a 35-50 year old single mother.

The typical guy is an average frustrated chump who dates women close to his own age. He's a pussie beggar.

There are also plenty of men in their 40s/early 50s in a relationship with a woman with kids in her 40s/early 50s. Those are the run of the mill married men and they are married to the woman who gave birth to his children.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
God you facks really like you some dyed blondes with bolt-ons...SMH.

She's not even an outlier. Charissa Thompson (more like an outlier) is 41 years old, twice divorced, and has gotten a wealthy guy 5+ years younger to agree to a committed relationship with her. Charissa's looks have also declined as compared to 10-15 years ago.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you that think older women past their prime are sitting at home lonely with their cats and no men in their life, think again.

An old acquaintance of mine in her late 40's has a 27yo guy come over for drinks and sex on a regular basis. She is maybe an HB6.

You can put the guy down all you want but he is getting pu$$y and having a good time. And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.

Although I agree women's options decline with age/looks, many of you paint a picture that they have no options.

It happens. Just keeping it real.
I've said it before "The Wall" is an outdated red pill trope that now has been bastardized by incels who have no experience with women in the real world. The Duke what you're saying is true, this fantasy that women are miserable in their 40s with their cats is just that a blackpill fantasy. A couple of guys on here love to post these Tik Tok videos by women who are clearly looney these are exceptions to the rule If a woman is 40+ in reasonable shape she's still in the game this is what most RP/Blacpill guys don't understand that even a 40 year old woman who is well put together in her 40s has options. I know a 40-year-old woman who has a boyfriend gets flown out. She's a 6 but if you age adjust a 7 she works out and currently is dating a former pro Athelte who lives in Dallas.

Another thing not every woman who "hits the wall" wants to be married some are divorced and just wanna have fun that they didn't get to have in their 20s and 30s and some want a "Plug N Play" boyfriend meaning a man that they can plug in for social events and play single when they wanna go on girls trip or girls night out. This is something I have noticed in modern women especially those who are 35+ They don't want to put in the work that a committed relationship entails but they want the benefits hence I call this PLUG N Play boyfriends. People foolishly assume every woman wants to be married or have a boyfriend when that's not the case anymore in 2024
Biggest copes I see in the sexual market:

1. Nature’s revenge: the WALL.
2. “Power and status are used to make up for personality and looks.” Power is one if the biggest aphrodisiacs in women, even if it’s criminal.
3. “Not getting married is the best decision I made.” Although I don’t advise marriage due to the enormous risk posed today because of the gynocratic divorce industry, I suspect this is often said by men who have no women who want to marry them in the first place.
4. “That place (some city or state or country) sucks!” Translation: no women in that place liked me.

To wit: the wall is yet another cope.
The wall narrative really exposes the guys who are out in the real world dealing with women and dating dynamics. If the wall is a real thing the RP wouldn't exist as men would just wait for women to become older drop their standards and bang them. This is what the average blackpiller looks like by the way

Guy is in his late 50's and lives in his mothers basement lmfaooo

post wall women can still get expensive dinners and relationships with high smv men.
Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates both got divorced after they got exposed for cheating and it wasn't with younger women. Heck IMO Gates mistress is uglier than his wife lmfao

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some want a "Plug N Play" boyfriend meaning a man that they can plug in for social events and play single when they wanna go on girls trip or girls night out.
There are even men who will acknowledge that a perk of a having a girlfriend is someone to bring to social events. A lot of social events are primarily couples. It stinks for both unattached men and unattached women to be unattached in a majority couples environment. Many private residence parties during the December holiday season and on Super Bowl Sunday tend to fit this description of social events. Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekend parties can also be mostly couples depending upon the social circle.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also guys looking for obese women but that doesnt make it normale for men looking for battlepigs.

Source is any dating app where 99% of men set the age range lower than theirs.
It is pretty common if you look at celebrity/high status couples. Jeff Bezos isn’t dating 18 year old recent high school graduates.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are talking about high value men with status & money, I think they are relevant in this discussion.
Celebrities base their "worth" on social approval...nowadays a wealthy successful 45 yrs old actor would be crucified if he dated a younger girl in her late 20s.

They also have sponsors and studios that demand them to adhere to certain rules especially when it comes of politics.

Way too many dynamics outside of "normal people".

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do OK but I'm not loaded. I'm a university professor and a Iot of women seem to like that - although the job's not as glamorous as they think.
University professor does put you into contact with a lot of 18-29 year old undergrad or grad students. Plenty of university professors have had sex with students on campus (not necessarily a student from one of their classes) that were 20+ years younger.

University professors do ok on money but money varies a lot from university to university.

I am in good shape though - I run, do Muay Thai, and a few weights so I work hard at it. Basically I'm the size and shape of a middleweight boxer. Which generally seems to work. I've got loads of hair, although grey streaks nowadays. But I'm not going to dye it.
Looks + university professor money can be a strong combination.

Having said all that, these 30 somethings seem to come and go. But I'd rather that than settle for a washed-up 50+ woman. Is it pride? Is it vanity? Yes, of course. But it's just the way I am.
Men in their 50s tend to go wild for women in their 30s, kinda like men in their 40s going wild for women in their 20s. Right now, at 40, I would like to have a girlfriend in her mid-20s.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrities base their "worth" on social approval...nowadays a wealthy successful 45 yrs old actor would be crucified if he dated a younger girl in her late 20s.

They also have sponsors and studios that demand them to adhere to certain rules especially when it comes of politics.

Way too many dynamics outside of "normal people".
You are basing your argument off of emotion and resorting to conspiracies. Wealthy/high status guys can date younger women, but they choose not to because the maturity gap is not worth the headache. Unless you have little to no experience dating a girl with a large age gap, this is completely understandable. Last, high SMV men aren't normal people either. A 50-year-old millionaire Giga Chad with a G-wagon has nothing in common with some overweight 40 year old trying to make ends meet or focusing on his 401k.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the Wall is a myth.

I'd still fvck a hot 40 something, I just wouldn't marry it.

According to Rollo "5 minutes of alpha is better than 10 years of beta" so it sounds that the ladies are on board with this too.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are basing your argument off of emotion and resorting to conspiracies. Wealthy/high status guys can date younger women, but they choose not to because the maturity gap is not worth the headache. Unless you have little to no experience dating a girl with a large age gap, this is completely understandable. Last, high SMV men aren't normal people either. A 50-year-old millionaire Giga Chad with a G-wagon has nothing in common with some overweight 40 year old trying to make ends meet or focusing on his 401k.
You are using celebrities so create rules and examples for normal people then it's me basing on emotions and conspiracies?

You're the guy that tells that junk food doesnt make people fat cause his auntie works at mc donald and she is slim.