Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Wall

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you that think older women past their prime are sitting at home lonely with their cats and no men in their life, think again.

An old acquaintance of mine in her late 40's has a 27yo guy come over for drinks and sex on a regular basis. She is maybe an HB6.

You can put the guy down all you want but he is getting pu$$y and having a good time. And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.

Although I agree women's options decline with age/looks, many of you paint a picture that they have no options.

It happens. Just keeping it real.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2014, Roosh wrote an article about The Wall being softer than most men think it is. It is still applicable in 2024, if not more applicable.

I've heard multiple stories from trusted sources about women well past 40 being heavily pursued in the mating marketplace.

The Manosphere likes to claim that women are past their prime around 30-35, but that isn't reality. Women 30 or 35+ have pussies that are still in demand.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are enough women in their 40s who have sex with several guys in their 20s and they even get paid for it. It's called prostitution and it's been going on for ages.
Although I agree women's options decline with age/looks, many of you paint a picture that they have no options.
By options is meant a committed relationship (with all that it entails ... love, appreciation, investment of time/resources etc) from what they perceive to be a desirable man.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you that think older women past their prime are sitting at home lonely with their cats and no men in their life, think again.

An old acquaintance of mine in her late 40's has a 27yo guy come over for drinks and sex on a regular basis. She is maybe an HB6.

You can put the guy down all you want but he is getting pu$$y and having a good time. And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.

Honestly, he is doing better than the vast majority of men under 30 that are NOT in relationships. Most guys without a steady gf are not having sex at all, let alone on a regular basis like this guy haha. I will say, that most women in that age range are more often than not overweight and not attractive, but there are definitely women around this age that are still reasonably attractive. A woman who takes care of herself can still look pretty decent at this age if she is of a healthy weight, she may not be in her prime but still passable for most guys.

With this particular guy, it's actually good that he has something like this going on instead of being completely celibate lol. In my opinion, it's not good for a man to go very long periods of time with 0 success with women, sex, etc. I don't think guys should dumpster dive though, in case people think I'm suggesting that. @The Duke rates her as a 6, so she's probably decent looking. This would also make it easier for this guy to meet other women, he'd be less pressured because he is already getting sex regularly and women tend to pick up on when a man has being celibate for a long time, and naturally reject it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are enough women in their 40s who have sex with several guys in their 20s and they even get paid for it. It's called prostitution and it's been going on for ages.
Your definition of prostitution doesn't fit the legal nor the Webster's dictionary definition and that's not the case here nor is it common in these situations.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest copes I see in the sexual market:

1. Nature’s revenge: the WALL.
2. “Power and status are used to make up for personality and looks.” Power is one if the biggest aphrodisiacs in women, even if it’s criminal.
3. “Not getting married is the best decision I made.” Although I don’t advise marriage due to the enormous risk posed today because of the gynocratic divorce industry, I suspect this is often said by men who have no women who want to marry them in the first place.
4. “That place (some city or state or country) sucks!” Translation: no women in that place liked me.

To wit: the wall is yet another cope.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To continue…

I know several attractive biologically post-wall women, including a gorgeous one divorced from a former MLB player, who likely all men here would screw if given the chance.

#cope

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Copes continued….

5. A certain demographic of women suck. Example: “Eastern European/black/Southern/Hispanic women suck.” Translation: “All women of those kinds rejected my advances.”

Should we make a copes thread?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When its just about sex for the average man, especially a man in his 20s, there is almost no wall for women.

I don't think that's the wall men on Sosuave are talking about. When they talk about the wall, it is more about getting pregnant and starting a family with a woman.

There is a wall for women when it is:

- about commitment for the average man
- about getting pregnant for the average man
- about sex for the powerful man.

The is almost no wall for women when it is:

- just about sex for the average man

"The wall" doesn't really exist for women when it is just about sex for the average man. When the average man wants "more than sex", or the powerful man wants sex, then we can talk in terms of the "wall" for women.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeh even these old dinosaurs have options to get ****ed down.. Who cares.. She's a cvm dumpster who's hole is on the market.. Aint no man trying to wife her up, other than the simps that she isn't even attracted to.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just about sex for the average man
No wall either for men of similar age who want a relationship or remarriage.

So there is no wall. There is no shortage of men of all ages who want sex and companionship.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the wall ever about sex? Nobody here has ever postured that women can't get laid, of course they can, we're all guys here, we have moments of weakness, hell some of us are just weak to begin with, a slave to it.

The wall was about her attempting to ram her expectation through the actual market; most women say, "This type of guy will **** me, so that same type of guy will also marry me, so when I can get this type of guy, my SMV is here."

Ironically, we're seeing inflation in the economy and dating market.

The wall, to me, is the realization that the same guys that will **** you are rarely the guys that will marry you, that this wasn't meaningful time spent with Chad but rather just some free *****

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the wall ever about sex? Nobody here has ever postured that women can't get laid, of course they can, we're all guys here, we have moments of weakness, hell some of us are just weak to begin with, a slave to it.

The wall was about her attempting to ram her expectation through the actual market; most women say, "This type of guy will **** me, so that same type of guy will also marry me, so when I can get this type of guy, my SMV is here."

Ironically, we're seeing inflation in the economy and dating market.

The wall, to me, is the realization that the same guys that will **** you are rarely the guys that will marry you, that this wasn't meaningful time spent with Chad but rather just some free *****
I disagree, and your post is contradicting. These women couldn’t get Chad to commit to them even at younger age because they either had a toxic mindset or unrealistic expectations. The only thing they could provide was sex and Chad rejected them on this based off not committing to her. As a woman gets older, she starts to get tired of banging her head in dating and makes adjustments in her personality. So it’s actually more about sex when she’s younger and less about sex as she gets older.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try to explain in the best way possible.

A woman never lacks sexual options as long as her demands for it are low to non existant as much as a guy never lacks companions for dinners out and trips together as long as his demands for intimacy are low to non existant.

The issue is when a post wall woman wants expensive dinners and a relationship or the low tier man wants BJs or sexual intimacy.

The fact that a guy can easily find girls to take out for dinner even if he us ugly or retard, doesnt mean that he has what he wants.

Back to the example in the thread, if she passes your boner test and doesnt demand much, you have my blessing to bang an old, overweight woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a wall for women when it is:

- about commitment for the average man
- about getting pregnant for the average man
- about sex for the powerful man.

The is almost no wall for women when it is:

- just about sex for the average man

When the average man wants "more than sex", or the powerful man wants sex, then we can talk in terms of the "wall" for women.
No wall either for men of similar age who want a relationship or remarriage.

So there is no wall. There is no shortage of men of all ages who want sex and companionship.
There are plenty of normie range men 30-65 seeking committed relationships with women 30-65. Plenty of men will commit to a woman well past her physical prime years. While a 30s-50s woman might not get an man as elite as she could have if she were under 30, plenty of mature men will commit to some form of extended relationship with a woman in her 30s-50s.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of normie range men 30-65 seeking committed relationships with women 30-65. Plenty of men will commit to a woman well past her physical prime years. While a 30s-50s woman might not get an man as elite as she could have if she were under 30, plenty of mature men will commit to some form of extended relationship with a woman in her 30s-50s.
So they get their SMV match. That’s a good thing. Hence no wall.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they get their SMV match. That’s a good thing. Hence no wall.
I agree. There isn't a wall.

Here's an example of a 30 something woman that would commonly be rated in the 6-7 range complaining about having to settle for a "mid" man near her age and looks level.