Post something contreversial you believe in but defies DJ Logic..

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
To say that Eastern European girls are 100% about the money is the dumbest thing ever typed on here. The dude that typed it has probably never dated a girl from there who was LIVING THERE when he was dating her. I have and it is not like that. Of course you will get girls because you are tops. You are at last the star of the show. If you were the star in America you would find that females would want you as well. The normal dude in Eastern Europe struggles to get a girlfriend just like you struggle to get one. The dude worth $200 million in America is the hunted not the hunter. You would be the hunted not the hunter in Eastern Europe. Difference is that Eastern European girls are freaking amazing looking and will still want to take care of you.

Sparky,

You're right. Some of these province girls are the nicest girls in the world.Because they have to be. Have you ever heard the saying "A rich man is ALWAYS welcome in a poor man's home to marry one of his daughters"? So true. If a guy was going to live in EU and was not poor he would have a lot of women because basically in that situation he looks like the Alpha male ,since there are few decent guys to compete with.

But you would literally have to stay there and not bring her here. Why? Because when she is not poor and struggling anymore,when she knows there are many other guys hot for her. Human nature takes over and you will become a thing of the past. Especially if you are poor and goofy in comparison to other guys in her environment. So are they nice? Yes, They have to be in order to survive and compete with the numerous other girls looking for a decent guy in a haystack.

There are forums where guys talk about bringing sweet EU girl to the U.S. and how quickly she changed. My uncle is an immigration lawyer in NYC. He and his frineds will tell you, out of all the foreign marriages to American men, those involving women from that part of the world have the highest failure rate. Why? Simply because she is not desperately poor anymore and sees she has choices in careers,men. Those "Sweet"girls very often flee at the sight of their green card and trade up financially. Money becomes very important to them, probably because previously it was so scarce.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
I found a boatload of examples where good-looking famous guys,rich guys are married to Fuggly chicks. Or even ones where fit guys go for fat gross girls. I have posted them, but they seem to be ignored, cause then all the "look at the HB's with ugly guys" people who swear girls don't care about looks, would have to admit it's not the norm. Cause we are seeing some guys who supposedly should put looks first ,totally ignore it.
You are absolutely right. once they admit its possible for men who can get almost any woman to be with an ugly women, they will then have to admit that the very examples they provide could also just be an anomaly as well. The 'looks dont matter' fools just dont want to go there, becuase these cebrity examples are the only evidence they have.

Too bad for them when you looks at all available evidence on this issue, its conclusive that the hot girl-ugly guy celebrity examples are in fact anomalies.

Should ugly women from all over go around posting pics of these guys with their girls saying "Look, here's proof guys don't care about looks"! That would be BS.
Yep, if these celebrity examples are supposed to be solid proof that women dont care about looks, then to stay logical, we would have to allow these examples of high value men with ugly women to be "solid proof" that women dont care about looks.

And women could actually use it for a "men dont care about looks" argument. But we know that wouldnt make any sense at all!!

Whats the point?, these celebrity examples are no where near enough evidence to prove looks dont matter to women, no where close to enough. Youll need more than that!
And youll have to explain away the mounds of evidence that rico, myself and others have provided that show women do value looks as much as men do.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
G,

I also think we are looking at this from a man's point of view. Yes, the woman may think the guy some see as average to be hot. But more likely she knows he's not hot. Women unlike guys don't have to find someone hot in order to have sex with him. They can fake it . We can't.
Im going to have to disagree here. If sex is the very thing she is looking for, then it is very likely that this average joe is good looking to her. when it comes to casual sex, women put looks as a requirement given that she can get sex from almost any guy (shes HOT).

If the woman is good looking, she can get any guy to have sex with. THere is no need for her to fake it with a less attractive man. I mean, this is how it is if she just wants the sex, not any extra.

But even if she wants more than sex, like a good relationship. If shes hot, she still will rarely stoop down to dating an ugly or average guy. Sex is still going to be a requirement for a good relationship, and this is why looks are still a factor. But other things like personality and his trustworthyness will be important too, and it is only for this reason why shell choose a "cute guy" over a hot guy. but she wont go for an ugly guy unless she is an anomaly case herself.

So in the end its very rare to see hot women with a guy even she will admit is average or ugly if money or a means if increasing her status is ruled out as a motive on her part.

I posted a link to a scientific study which claimed during certain parts of the month, woman with unattractive husbands were more prone to looking for attractive partners to cheat with. Women with attractive husbands did not do that. Conclusion was woman want better sperm in order to give their children an advantage so they crave good-looking sperm. But women also want a man who can provide well so they will settle..
Well, the conclusions of this study only seem to apply to married women. What about women who are single and just are looking for some casual sex with no long term attatchments, ie many hot college age women?

Most women will forego an attractive guys not willing to commit for an ugly one who will commit. They may feel their clock is ticking, they want marriage, have kids to support,or simply feel they cannot compete for the good looking guy with all the other HB's who want him. So she settles.
again, this really doesnt apply to the hot women who just want the casual sex. women in their 20s usually arent ready to settle down. theyre usually still looking for fun and casual sex or a medium term relationship. In these cases, good sex is important to them, and so a guy still needs to be atleast cute to them given that they themselves are good looking.

That does'nt mean, the average guy she settles for is hot in her eyes. Just means she prioritized. She can sneak off and get sex with a guy she finds attractive. But the guy who may not be so attractive may give her the feelings of security,have money,make her feel like she hot,much more willing to be her doormat.
Well, I think this is where our opinions differ a little. Yes, some times shes with a guy whos providing for her, and is sneaking off and banging the hot guy behind his back. In other cases, she really does see him as good looking and other guys are thinking "whats she see in his looks?".

I do agree that the more involved the woman is with the guy, the more she is willing to be forgiving on his looks. But you see the same in men who are deeply involvded with a woman, personality matters to him too and will neglect on the looks a little choosing the cutie whose really good to him over the really hot b1tch.

But even when the woman is involved with a guy beyond just casual sex, AND Shes good looking, its still very rare that she will be involved with a guy who is just average or ugly. Even if shes cheating on him, she still going to want him to be atleast cute. Only rarely will she actually feel hes fugly, and is cheating on him unless hes an excellent provider. But excellent providers are extremely rare, and this is why these cases are extremely rare. Most men are average providers, why settle for an ugly average provider when you can settle for a cute average provider given that its very hard to find a good provider.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
how would you define excellent provider?

I know plenty of girls from lower class backrounds who would love to be with a guy who travels regularly, can afford to buy them nice clothes, has a nice car, nice house...basically, upper middle class, or 150k+/year
a man that can provide for them financially on a level that is significantly better than that of the men they normally get on average. If middle class is significantly better (maybe she for what ever reason only gets poor dudes, then to her, hes an excellent provider)

But most hot women will not deal with a guy whos less than cute, even if theyre looking for more than just casual sex ie trying to settle down. Women want to have their cake an eat it too. They want a cute guy who provides, and then theyll cheat on him with a really hot guy. But this is not all women, not all women date a guy just becuase hes a good provider, often its soley becuase of great chemistry and her physical attraction to his good looks. His financial status is kind of irrelevant.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
150K after is upper-class not upper middle-class.

You clear more than 70 after and you're wealthy by most people's standards...

"Zee Germans"

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally! Do we all feel a little more honest now...a little cleaner perhaps!? hehe
I'm just fvckin with you dudes :)

Following routines completely destroys the principle of being spontaneous. It is that spontaneity that gets extinguished as soon as you start school and it gets programmed into you that being different is wrong.

We spend all our time trying to 'fit in' with people who we later discover make our lives constricting and more hellish.
Nowadays I think of myself as a jigsaw piece and if I have to whittle myself away to fit in with another piece I am no longer me!

Alot of people are too afraid of being who they are and it sickens me to see the (once) interesting characters I've met in my life fall into bland social groups. I liked them because of their quirks and stuff, they're the people I used to smile with, but now they're force-changing to fit in with their new friends.
Friends are the ones who dig you for you, not if you wear eyeliner or like this band or that band and all that bull****. Its good to have some things in common but fvck it can be boring.

I try to connect with whoever I can by genuinely taking an interest and not being afraid to show them a little personality, remember some people may never have met a person like you and if they don't like it let them have their social groups.

From experience I've found that being accepted by others takes the strength to accept yourself and then those you meet, building a healthy network of respect.
Sometimes they are relieved to find someone who talks with them instead of at them, someone shows a little honesty instead of ulterior motives, someone they can put confidence in regardless of commonalities.

As I near 21 years I have made friends who are very different from each other. Some are social and extroverted, we go out and have bloody good fun. Some are 'homey' and introverted and if I want to stay in and play some video games with those friends I'll do it goddamit. I do what i want as the day takes me.

If I find a girl attractive I'm not going to shy from helping her or complimenting her because (OH GOSH) I might give some 'power' away. WTF!?

Maybe that's why girls don't approach coz they get told the same BS, that if they approach they give away power.
Its mind fvck, psycho babble bullshi+.

Think back to when you were children, before the influence of social groups. You could throw snowballs at each and end up hugging before going home. You won't do it now ofcourse because you 'might scare her off' but that is the imagination trap, another time maybe.

Remember all the routines in the world perish in the face of broken rhythm - Bruce Lee (paraphr.)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
clearing 70 after will not be hard for me in 5 years given my connections, education, etc. Some of my Ivy friends are already making 160k/year at 22 in ivestmenet banking, and will be looking at 500k/year + (not that I will, but there's still a decent chance). Will this money allow me to trade up my league? Actually, dead that. I should probably focus on finding my league, as I havent even put enough into the field to know where exactly I stand. I do know that a hot girl I had a brief relationship left me for a guy with way more $$$ (and I'm far from broke).
You must live in NY. Remember, salaries vary with cost-of-living in different regions.

The average salary in the US is actually "only" $37K.
Interestingly, teachers - who only work 9 months/year and are supposedly underpaid - average $47K.

Anyhow, I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of posters on here are actually scrubs with household debt making <$35K, lol... :D

Maybe we need a poll question here on income?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Money talks more than looks for most girls. That's why they will marry a guy who looks like a gorilla but lives in a masion. Poolboys, personal trainers,and other young guys are always available for fun when hubby is earning the big bucks.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've knocked off girls from wealthy guys,married guys,ivy leaguers....doesn't matter.

All women want is attention,affection,and appreciation and if you can provide that with enough sexuality you can write your own ticket..

Of course no one wants to ride the bus or be interrupted during sex by grandma ..lol,so business must be handled in that aspect..

You don't gotta be Tony Soprano out here either...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see I don't hate rich people but I do hate snobs..there is a difference.

Like a lot of times i'll be at company get togethers and the "salaries" blow the hourlies off like they're too good or something..or you're like talking to them and they roll their eyes and **** then turn around and have a conversation of ****ing the dumbest sh1t & hobbies like star wars & whiskey..or talk all night about work...like wtf??You're just trynna talk to someone and make conversation and they blow you off and roll their eyes..??gtfoh...that's why there's a "hitlist" going on in the office..lol..

..then someone makes a comment and they take it like they're "hating on us"..

..whatever...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
You must live in NY. Remember, salaries vary with cost-of-living in different regions.

The average salary in the US is actually "only" $37K.
Interestingly, teachers - who only work 9 months/year and are supposedly underpaid - average $47K.

Anyhow, I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of posters on here are actually scrubs with household debt making <$35K, lol... :D

Maybe we need a poll question here on income?

Most guys here aren't making over 48k,I doubt it...i'm around there..

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to play your instrument.
Djing is just like playing a guitar:
You sturm on a string and get a sound. If you sturm on the right string you get the sound you wanted.

Now, there are sevral combinations the will lead you to the same sound and it's up to you to chose which combination you will use.

After some practice you learn how to play people, it's amazingly easy with the right practice. You can make them do all kind of things if you know what to do. Most of the people have no clue about playing people but you just got you chance to learn more about it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I think people on Sosuave play with their Instruments too much....

Here's some more stuff:

Ugly women are *****es and are more stuck up and complicated than the pretty ones.

80 percent women beleive in "leagues" and won't date a guy they think is out of their league unless he does some serious footwork..

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a lot of realness on this thread and I appreciate that, so of course i gotta post up

the thing about being NICE is extremely controversial... a lot of people would actually think it's an insult to be called nice. a lot of dating gurus would market their product by getting ridding of the "nice guy" ... when in actuality I feel that it is almost a must have for being effective with ladies.

you should be nice to women, just at the right time... Niceness can be a weakness if you're one of those people who have no courage. you have to be courageous to express your desires and go after what you want and at the same time be sensitive and caring to a woman's needs. it's the balance in between that makes up the game.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
the only failure of the "nice guy" is that he has no balls.

All you need is balls and the rest comes along.
So true. Grow em back if you lost em!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Reaction score
being really sweet and romantic, except you gotta do it in a smooth ****y way - do it right and girls will be falling in love with you, but do it wrong and you will look like a desperate chump

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^I hear you Realnezz. Most of my extended family lives in Italy, and would be considered below the poverty line in the US, and they have more heart and character than 99% of rich folks. I don't think being wealthy or super educated entitles you to look down on others. But put it his way-those guys who blow you off are probably socially inept in many cases, and have wives who would rather have sex w/ the pool boy, as you've pointed out. Rich people can be some of the lamest, most socially retarded folks, particularly old money WAPS, whom even I find looking down at me as a new-money Italian.

At the same time, I do get some vindication knowing that most of the kids that were getting laid at my large Boston public school are doing dirt w/their lives while I line up jobs at top financial services companies w/starting pays higher than they'll ever make. So while I may be short and socially awkward w/women, at least I can pay for hot women...in fact, I already have.
I understand,bro..keep doing what you're doing.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing wrong with "nice" is when it's used as a polite euphemism for "wussy."

"Heart" and a sense of fun can get you a long way, even when you're dirt poor. many gals would prefer a FB who can really get them off to a deadly dull meal ticket ... at least in the sack...