Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post something contreversial you believe in but defies DJ Logic..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here goes some of my "controversial thoughts"..

I think women that aren't into attractive guys are sorta crazy or even gay.I mean of course no one wants a stalker or sometimes you're just not feeling it.But I've noticed that women that consitentley put down good men are usually mega-fvcking-crazy b!tches.I would not mess with a chic that isn't completley sexually attracted to me...

I think women say they're into money only really to piss guys off or make them try harder.I know women when they get older want families and want men that can provide but that doesn't mean sh!t really who wouldn't?I think looks>> even money to most women,despite what they wanna put out there.Alot of them do care about money and money only though...

I think they are massive cultural differences as blacks and hispanic men usually don't have trouble getting women from what I see while some whites and lots of asians do..As well as what will work on a white girl will NOT work on a black girl..TRUST ME.

I think asian girls are untrustworthy for how most of them will chose a white guy over their own.Some say "well that's their preference" yeah right..most of them seem to be dating whiteboys'.Something is very wrong there.

The club IS & always has been the easiest place to get women..IMO..

Cold approaches are extremley overated and shouldn't really be done if you don't get signals first or unless the girl is practically asking for it with the way she's dressed,etc..

This site is focused on LTR's and Marriage seekers when most guys are really just trying to get laid ...that's why it's messed up..

Also,the dumber the guy..the more he's gonna get laid cuz he doesn't think about what women have done to him in the past or how b!tchy women can be..He only thinks on pleasing and getting the women..

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Here goes some of my "controversial thoughts"..

I think women that aren't into attractive guys are sorta crazy or even gay.I mean of course no one wants a stalker or sometimes you're just not feeling it.But I've noticed that women that consitentley put down good men are usually mega-fvcking-crazy b!tches.I would not mess with a chic that isn't completley sexually attracted to me...
Don't confuse the fact that some woman have options and they know it. When men chase them why settle for less then what she knows she can get. Or think she knows. Ive met some beautiful woman who's intellect and lack of commen sense turn me off. Im not gay.

I think women say they're into money only really to piss guys off or make them try harder.I know women when they get older want families and want men that can provide but that doesn't mean sh!t really who wouldn't?I think looks>> even money to most women,despite what they wanna put out there.Alot of them do care about money and money only though...
Woman want security. Not money in general. Having money is a sense of security. Ive gamed girls, gotten girls, laid girls. When i was homelss living in the back of my car. One was even a cold approach with a 7. Now i was homelss in my car fuking a 7 when i had 2 trash bags of clothes sitting in the front seat. Money helps but its not the be all end all. Unless your dealing with gold diggers. Not all girls are gold diggers. Money helps but it wont break you period.

I think they are massive cultural differences as blacks and hispanic men usually don't have trouble getting women from what I see while some whites and lots of asians do..As well as what will work on a white girl will NOT work on a black girl..TRUST ME.

I think asian girls are untrustworthy for how most of them will chose a white guy over their own.Some say "well that's their preference" yeah right..most of them seem to be dating whiteboys'.Something is very wrong there.
Its not a cultural issue its a preference issue. I dont find black girls sexually attractive. Im not racist. I dont find tall girls sexually attractive. So am i racist against tall people? No, they just dont do it for me. Ive seen black guys get white girls and white girls get asian guys, and short guys get girls of every color of the rainbow. Stop looking for excuses as to why you cant get woman. I dont find Latin girls to be all that hot, some hit on me, some dont. Preference my friend... Using race as an issue to not get girls is a crutch. Jump that hurdle.

To the asian comment. I know one white girl that refuses to date white boys. Only asian guys.

Easy to get laid.. Maybe. Good place to find a LTR, girlfriend, wife? Hell no. I can get woman in a bookstore, at the mall, online, and in a club. All have there challenges some easier then others. If its not broke don't fix it.

Cold approaches are extremley overated and shouldn't really be done if you don't get signals first or unless the girl is practically asking for it with the way she's dressed,etc..
I see so many guys say this yet are horrible at cold approaches, or never do it enough. Its another avenue to get woman. Probably one of the hardest. Once you master the dreaded cold approach with success. Anything else is a cake walk.

This site is focused on LTR's and Marriage seekers when most guys are really just trying to get laid ...that's why it's messed up..
Wth as many posts as you. Im surprised. This site is not specifically for LTRS or marriage. Its the opposite. Its for guys trying to get laid. Search around you ll see more posts on how to get laid, get woman then to hold down a LTR or qualify for a wife. Infact the majority of this site is very anti marriage for its valid reasons. Do you read any post other then your own? At this point i would have to argue that.

Also,the dumber the guy..the more he's gonna get laid cuz he doesn't think about what women have done to him in the past or how b!tchy women can be..He only thinks on pleasing and getting the women..
Its called a DJ or PUA. They dont care. They know there the prize. He only thinks of doing what it takes to please and get the woman. I find error in your logic to the last comment. Seems like what were trying to teach here. Think less do more. This isnt an airport leave your baggage at the door when you sarge new girls. Bring that attitude to a new girl you wont come off as a catch.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.I've never in my life met a non-asian that said she was attracted to asian guys.

2.Where in my post did I say money did matter?I said women make it seem like that just to piss us off and keep us confused.

3.Regardless of them choosing whoever,from my experience women that turn down perfectley good guys are batsh!t.

4.This a post your contraversial thoughts thread,not debate tha Realnezz thread..

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting 3 days to call. This one is total bulls1t IMHO. Of course, not all Djers ever claimed this was a good idea in the first place. Getting rid of this advice greatly increased my productivity with women. I actually believed it, I mean the theory sounded good. The problem was field testing by myself and others known to me revealed it to be wishful thinking.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^So you wait longer or call the other night?I agree with you though it should be called by ear..

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in paying compliments, romantic gestures, chivalry and falling in love, which contradict many of the beliefs echoed on this forum.

It's never failed me and I have no regrets.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should be yourself in your rawest most uncut form because if you try to use lines/swagger that doesnt match you it will come off as fake and will feel even faker

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
I believe in paying compliments, romantic gestures, chivalry and falling in love, which contradict many of the beliefs echoed on this forum.

I'm right with 'ya on the first two but the last third I reserve for women who earned it and the last is for the one that deserves it. :up:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
1.I've never in my life met a non-asian that said she was attracted to asian guys.
Actually I can answer for this one.

It's basically an illusion, we are all prisoners of our own world. In other words, all our ideas and beliefs are based on what we have seen/heard, and we think they are representative of the real world.

I bet you've met tons of non black girls who dig black guys, I also bet you have some extensive experience about how certain girls... sorry b*tches from your standpoint:whistle:, who won't date black guys. Etc...

Why? Well simply because you are black, so you are much more familiar with how the dating world is like for black guys. And no surprise many of your friends are black, and you gain indirectly from their personal experiences too when you talk about girls. Last but not the least, statistically speaking most people/girls you are interacting with on a daily basis are much more likely to appreciate/prefer black men, so the odds of them liking Asian guys are pretty slim.

You already know I'm Asian. Just for your information, I've met many hot girls (mostly white) who were very attracted to me. There was even once at a club, one HB8 blondie came to me, asked me to dance, basically she did all the work without me doing a thing. And she even mentioned how she loved Asians and she had a vietnamese "friend" who went back to home and she missed that so much and bla bla. Although it was flatterous, the "Asian fever" (just like there's "jungle fever" for you guys:p ) thing turned me off. Before being Asian, I'm me...:mad: but thats' another story...

And personally I don't directly know any girl (mostly white girls) who likes black guys, they tend to think they are too violent/agressive and lack of class and subtlety. But I don't draw quick conclusions. Because I know that girls who know me/hang out with me/are attracted to me/etc most likely prefer the Asian/white types as opposed to black types... It's just different tastes

My point is: it's not because you or I never saw something that it doesn't exist, it might even exist in abundance.:yes:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:

Wow! I've been so wrong all this time, you are a true man! Can you share your experiences please?

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
?? Any woman who isn't completely sexually attracted to you is a crazy *****?

Tha Realnezz said:
Then how do you explain the large # of relationships where the man is far less attractive than the woman, but probably more dominant and wealthy?

Tha Realnezz said:
What are you talking about? Among the girls with whom I hang out, it is the very most "Hispanic" and "blackest" guys who have trouble getting the girls. Granted, this is probably just the group of girls with whom I hang out. There are other women who might prefer Hispanic and Black men. I just don't happen to be friends with any such girls.

Tha Realnezz said:
Once again, where are you from? In cities and towns where there are few Asians, there will few Asian men to choose from, so naturally, the Asian girls will end up with white guys. Note that they do not prefer black or hispanic guys, as you claim. In Los Angeles, New York, and Jersey, most Asian people date other Asian people.

Tha Realnezz said:
For you, yes. This is all YOUR perception and YOUR experience.

Tha Realnezz said:
"Cold approaches" have to be done right, so they don't seem like cold approaches to the girl. That's probably what you are doing wrong.

Tha Realnezz said:
? You sound high.

Tha Realnezz said:
Once again, this speaks to your experience, which seems to be with women who do not value intelligence when looking for a guy. There are many women who DO value intelligence. Just because they are "crazy" in your book does not mean that they do not lay smart guys on a regular basis.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, this speaks to your experience, which seems to be with women who do not value intelligence when looking for a guy. There are many women who DO value intelligence. Just because they are "crazy" in your book does not mean that they do not lay smart guys on a regular basis.
He's not talking about women's preferences at all. He's saying that a guy's intelligence can actually be more of a hindrance than an advantage to the guy's confidence and game. Yeah, women can be really attracted to intelligence, but moreso for LTRs that one night stands, which is what the Realnezz said...."getting laid".

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
Its not a cultural issue its a preference issue. I dont find black girls sexually attractive. Im not racist. I dont find tall girls sexually attractive. So am i racist against tall people? No, they just dont do it for me. Ive seen black guys get white girls and white girls get asian guys, and short guys get girls of every color of the rainbow. Stop looking for excuses as to why you cant get woman. I dont find Latin girls to be all that hot, some hit on me, some dont. Preference my friend... Using race as an issue to not get girls is a crutch. Jump that hurdle.

To the asian comment. I know one white girl that refuses to date white boys. Only asian guys.
Yea, ALOT of asian girls dig white boys but of course, not ALL.

Another thing, what I noticed about asian girls is that not all the DJ techniques will appeal to them especially early kino and C&F. I found they tend to stay away when these are done.

Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Avoid women with cold eyes

I don’t care how gorgeous a woman is….but a woman with cold eyes is to be avoided. Women with “cold” eyes are some of the most shallowest women I know. I know it sounds crazy, but I can LOOK at a woman’s eyes and tell you if she’s a bytch..and 80% of the time, I’ll be right. The eyes are the mirror to the soul. I can’t explain it.
Maybe this is because 80% of women happen to fall under an attitude that you define as bytchy.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:

.. was this guy banned for saying that?

If so, ban me too please. Permanently.

It would've been my choice of controversy too!

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My one friend told me asian girls from his experience were boring in the sack.

They just tended to lie there and had no imagination. I asked my other friend here at UNI who had dated an asian girl for a little over a year and he said my friend was right and that the girl usually just lied there, barely made any nose and didn't move much. Like he would finger her and she would orgasm or get off but she would hold in any noise and only let out little peeps, she never would buck her hips or whatever against his hand etc.

i'm sure there are exceptions and it's probably a cultural think but that kind of turned me off to the idea of dating asian girls.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand behind everything in my initial post.

If you guys enter a club and assume every girl in their is a hoe..then bruh..you need to get out more..

Regurlar girls go to clubs just to be seen..like I said..cultural differences may alter my perception.

This is where Hispanics go to meet people.

House Parties and Clubs..you go to a spanish club and lounge,half the people in there are groups of couples in their 40's and 50's...this is why I KNOW Hispanics have the easiest time being players and dj's..

If you're picking up women soley from school or god forbid work,then I feel sorry for you.

Cold approaches are the devil..they're pointless if they chic ain't giving you the go ahead and looking at you or the chic is just way too fine.

I haven't been doing them outside of the club,parties,bars,etc..for YEARS now..

And no not every women has to be attracted to me but I know women that don't like attractive men have deep "daddy" issues and self-esteem issues..

If you see a ten with a ****ing complete broken down slob ,that has a bad personality to match.. she is a ***** trust me..\\

Another contreversial thought:There is no such thing as game,girls either are attratcted to your looks as well as personality or arent.

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with doing/giving something "romantic" early in the courtship

I know DJism would say that you never pursue the girl -- that you should let the girl pursue you -- and that you should never try impressing her.

But sometimes, a girl simply doesn't have romantic notions about you unless you do something romantic. Once you inject that thought into her head, then the fun can begin.

Women are jealous insecure creatures...just like men

The fact that forums like this exist is proof that men are pretty insecure about their ability to attract and secure a women.

Be wary of the Scarcity Principle

The DJ book will argue that the less attention you give a women, the more she desires you. But a girl bonds with you through shared experience and simply being together. It also gives you stuff to talk about. This runs counter to the Scarcity Principle. Yes, you don't want to be too available and calling her all the time, etc. But don't always think if you spend less time with her, she'll want you more. If you keep not spending time with her, she hangs out with another guy for the weekend and you're FVCKED.

Stop being so sure of yourself

I know confidence is everything. But if you think you're God, or think your girl thinks your God, you're in for a rude awakening. No matter how much game you think you have, or how attractive or cool you think you are, the girl could meet another guy tomorrow and ditch you for a variety of reasons...perhaps no reason. Girls are fickle. So don't be smug, brag about being an alpha male, etc. You're just as much of a schmuck as the next guy in this game.

Maybe it's better not to date or get involved with women at all.

Sometimes, the pain of unrequited love makes getting involved with women in the first place not worth it. Sure, "it's better to love and lost" blah blah blah. That's somewhat BS. Thinking back, the happiest times in my life existed when there were no women or girlfriend in my life to obsess over. Just be the happy-go-lucky fella having fun without worries or pain...

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pshh, why the hell do we have a thread to discuss heretical anti-DJ ideas? KillaPete's are the only half-decent ones. Let's stay on message, people...