Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish - nothing hurts your confidence more...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF has nothing on there I would want to date in my area. Seriously. The nearest area with decent women is about 150 miles away.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Okay, first impressions after 45 minutes registering on POF.

I have had replies from 2 FEMALES.

One was/is an HB7 23-yr-old exotic-dancer who promotes venue events, the other is some random HB8 who is looking for a guy to just Hang Out/ Clubbing with - http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=13590728

I've also been READ and DELETED, and this was by the 3s and the 4s LOL. How ironic is that. Plus one of them had a baby, ignoring me? LOL really. Okay.

But whats shocking is the FORUM, have you guys gone on to this part? It reveals and smells of AFC DESPAIR. I'm having more fun reading these beta and afc Q & As than getting replies from these girls.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
nice rack. I'll have to check out the forum, I can only imagine what they are like.
Yeah... and notice how little her profile is filled out. She is not using this avenue as a serious way to hook up. She is using it for attention!!!!! She seems almost unreal even though she probably is.

Absolutely little thought as she zoomed through the process and posted a few sexy pics to obtain the attention she craves! This woman is shallow as they come. If she were not shallow, you would find a little more to her profile. Cover of this book looks great, but open that damn book and you are going to be disappointed.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Yeah... and notice how little her profile is filled out. She is not using this avenue as a serious way to hook up. She is using it for attention!!!!! She seems almost unreal even though she probably is.

Absolutely little thought as she zoomed through the process and posted a few sexy pics to obtain the attention she craves! This woman is shallow as they come. If she were not shallow, you would find a little more to her profile. Cover of this book looks great, but open that damn book and you are going to be disappointed.
she doesn't need to fill out anything to have dozens (if not hundreds) of guys messaging her. That's the reality of online dating, there are always 2-3 times more guys than girls.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
she doesn't need to fill out anything to have dozens (if not hundreds) of guys messaging her. That's the reality of online dating, there are always 2-3 times more guys than girls.

You are absolutely right and that illustrates my point. If you are looking for substance... more than likely she is not it. She wants the attention, not a date or boyfriend.
Even average a$$ looking women with well thought of profiles will get tons of messages. Win win for them.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:

Haha, as you wrote that, she R & D'ed my last message. Okay from now on, anything over a 8 is getting short messages like "Hey there". :nono:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Haha, as you wrote that, she R & D'ed my last message. Okay from now on, anything over a 8 is getting short messages like "Hey there". :nono:

I know the internet game!!!

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, chatting and meeting women online was like shooting fish in a barrel. I met a lot of women during that time this way and my ex wife as well. The more people that utilized the net, and the more that women figured out they could get that desired to be wanted made it much tougher!!

Those were the good old days!!!

Great things in life never last.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say that, WHITE girls, I can't get responses from consistently, and I'm white, very good looking I might add, but not a thug or a dirty man, just "Normal," nothing fancy. I don't Want golddiggers. So the other ethnicities respond to my messages continuously, AND follow up, AND show up on the fvckin date.

My theory? White girls are being bombarded by ALLLL races of guys, every nanosecond that they are logged on. I don't care if she's "plump" if she's white, she's getting hit on.

I created an hb6 (white) profile a while back and every 3 months or so I'll long on as that girl, and the second I log on, I get hit with 10 or 12 messages and full pages of views.

Almost ALL of the messages are "Hey" "How are you doing?" "What's up?" "Wazzup?" "Blah blah blah followed by the exact same blah blah blah a week later" guy

and all other manner of no-imagination nice guy AFC Bullsh!t.

My messages get deleted too, which is why I've stopped reading the status of my sent messages. If she responds to me, fine. If not, fine.

The thing I REALLY hate is girls who give nothing-to-go-on responses. These are the ones who have lost all imagination and who are constantly getting bombarded. Don't even TRY with these. They're not living in reality. Their whole world is a fantasy world. Let them be to their own success or more likely, demise. Stupid shallow b!tches abound.

Sorry to say but, the ones not wanted are the ones you go after. She doesn't necessarily have to be fat either, just obviously out-of-the-loop with respect to attracting guys.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
whats the best type of PROFILE GODDAMNIT!

Short & sweet or long and informative? Please guys, no ear aches about percentages of unread and read msgs or if it sucks being on here, I will give you my 2 cents feedback on it if you just let me EXPERIENCE the bullshyt, Thanks!
The best profile is writing about your true self as honest as possible. Mine's about as long as a post on this forum. I may change it later if I think what I wrote was "gay" or just plain not masculine enough. It's hard to convey yourself without your voice or body language, so the written text is touchy and much be revised regularly.

I've had a date study every iota of my profile and quiz me on what I meant by two words in the middle 3rd paragraph. I said, "I don't know, I just made it up" then I told her what I thought I thought I was thinking that day that I wrote it. She may have been confused by my explanation but I just changed the subject to a less boring topic eventually.

Write whatever you want to write, because it's you. When you meet, you can't be someone different. She will sniff you out quickly.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you guys a little bit concerned with the stigma online dating gives?? I mean, if I saw a guy I knew on an online dating site, I'd be like "Oh, man . . poor guy." Just the knee-jerk reaction. I wonder what girls think about it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
Aren't you guys a little bit concerned with the stigma online dating gives?? I mean, if I saw a guy I knew on an online dating site, I'd be like "Oh, man . . poor guy." Just the knee-jerk reaction. I wonder what girls think about it.
I don't do online dating, but you gotta admit...it's a billion-dollar business. People are using it. A lot.

It's not so much the stigma that concerns me about online dating....it's more like, I enjoy the challenge of improving my skills in real life. The online thing seems like a crutch. But hey, if these guys are meeting girls at libraries, bars, and the gym, and they want to add online to their portfolio, I gotta respect the tenacity.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving it a go too, I just wonder if it could impact your 'social proof.'

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but it actually makes me laugh when they do that. it's just like a "wow really?" sort of reaction.

who cares really, their missing out. And seriously OP, it shouldn't hurt your confidence at all. Online is about as non personal as you can get

I would hate to see you get a rude rejection in real life when the chick just gets up and walks away from you leaving you talking to a wall. And yes, that has happened to me, probably the rudest thing someone has ever done. Too bad she wasn't even that cute. You can't let such things like a petty rejection get to you

just brush it off and keep going

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
After 24 hours of being registered on POF, I'm not impressed.

Shyt I've had more success with Facebook in the past. Are you guys 100% sure girls want the "Bad Boy" or the "Nice guy", because 30% of the profiles I've seen are looking for nice guys.

I messaged one indie-pop weirdo girl who looked cute, she R & D'ed me, then when I went back on her profile, she wrote up some anti-jock bullshyt about guys with there tops off and having k-closing pics " AS WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON "

Realised that I've got to just skip the million different qualifications bytches such as "DONT send me pics of you're ****, don't message me one night stands, don't don't don't" ..God stfu or I won't message you atall. LOL.

How do you guys escalate on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th messages? The POF creator is a total azzwipe, indidcating on what you SHOULD write up in order to get success. Paha.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I seem to have a different problem, where they just Read it and that's it. They don't even give me the honor of deleting my message. Why? Do they go back and read all their old messages for a confidence boost?

"Oh wow look at all these guys that took the time to message me, I'm such an amazing *****!"

I even had a girl or two that messaged ME first, then I reply, and then it sits in her inbox Unread for weeks. WTF?

One other thing. I ****ing hate the one word or one line replies. Its like "Hi =D" and that's the whole message. Or "Yeah thanks! I like that too!". Why bother? Crazy girls...

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Shyt I've had more success with Facebook in the past. Are you guys 100% sure girls want the "Bad Boy" or the "Nice guy", because 30% of the profiles I've seen are looking for nice guys.
Never pay attention to what women say they want. They don't know what they want and what they say they want is not what they really want. Yeah most girls say they want a nice guy yet their actions tell a different story.

Are you really that naive? you expect women to speak the truth? You expect them to say they aren't really looking for a nice guy but for a strong, confident, edgy, exciting, takes no bs guy that will take them from behind and make a woman out of them? Women keep their hidden desires a secret to keep us all confused.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Never pay attention to what women say they want.
Are you really that naive? you expect women to speak the truth?
Of course I'm not reading there bullshyt, but you have to cater to what they're saying in some cases. All the "I just wanna hang out laughable guy" bullshyt doesn't cross over with me.

I asked that, because the majority of all-ready read profiles I've seen say this and you can't really express "who you are" via letters on a screen. Sure, you can come off a cool, humerous guy and get some replies ..but in the back of there minds, you can still be the biggest creep of the 4 nations.

My pics portray skaterism, alpha maleism, insanity and generally an out-going guy, for this indie pop tart to call me out and change her profile of what "she wants and we have nothing in-common so refrain from contacting" bravado.

All-in-all, how many messages should you be asking for contact details (phone number), I'm new to POF, so a good insight on when would be great but essentially after some rapport has been built obviously, 4-5 msgs perhaps?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do 4 to 5 messages. I do less than that. No later than the THIRD message am I getting a phone number. The first email should just be an opener and the second or third... get those details. And anyone who responds to my first message with a "Hi, thanks" or something short like that... immediately gets tossed aside. I won't even try to send a second email.

I once went back and forth with a woman on Match.com for almost two weeks, then all of a sudden, I never heard from her again. Probably because I never made a move and just kept emailing instead. Pretty much, the mystery was gone for her.

And for the record, I hate Plenty of Fish. I'm done with Online Dating in general but it seems that PoF might be the worst of the worst, simply because it's free.

I've messaged very FEW people on there and pretty much R&D, simply because I know that they THINK they know what they want... which is to go by their guideline.

Hell I saw cases in which a girl (I refuse to call her a woman) responded that I wasn't tall enough for her, when I was only an inch shorter than her requirements, and she was only 5'1. REALLY?
I've also emailed a Hispanic woman (I'm hispanic myself), who said that she was only interested in Caucasian males. REALLY?

So you see a little bit of everything. I just never let it get to me and shrug it off. Their loss.