Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Play this game and lose your virginity.....

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to come out with a tell all way for all the virgins out there to become PUA's over nite. but due to all the abuse I have been taking on these threads will give them suggestion by suggestion....

After reading this I hope all the virgins appreciate what I have done for them. Ok guys here it goes.

What it the easiest way to develop kino with a girl... u need three things.
a place to chill-liquor- at least one male friend and at least 2 females.

Play the game TRUTH OR DARE>......

No joke guys this game has gotten me 1 lay, 2 blow jobs and many makeouts. all in the same night.. Just so I don't come across as some of these donjuans that claim they are too cool to give u real life situations I will give you guys one later in the thread.

I have played this game about ten times and my success rate is awesome.
Only had girls flake on me once.

I am assuming most of you virgins are pretty young so I will break it down for you so u understand.

Huddle up with your buddies before you hang out with them. here is the plan
1. All u guys must know ahead of time which girl u want to fvck so while playing the game u guys don't cokk block one another.
2. When playing this game huddle up and plan to work against the girls for example always say dare and your partners will ask you questions like

John I dare you to kiss tracy...
Tracy I dare you to kiss john...
Tracy I dre you to give john lab dance...
Tracy I dare u to take off your bra....

After going around the horn a few times get more aggressive with the game...

John I dare you and tracy to go in the next room and don't come back in 10 minutes.

U can even get the girls in the group to make out with one another. (If this happens I guarantee someone will be getting azz that same night).

A couple of sidenotes.
1. An afc can ruin truth or dare... Let me give u an example of the one time I got flaked in playing the game. I was with my cousin and HB 9 had a crush on me and he wanted to fvck her. Her friend was HB 5.

I tell the girls before playing the game that if u guys want to play truth or dare than dares must be held no matter what they are.

My Cvck blocking moth fvckin afc cousin tells HB 5 to make out with me. HB comes at me and starts making out with me on the spot...I was like ohhhh fvck. but then I thought to myself no problem next time around he will tell me to make out with HB9.

When it is my turn he says truth or dare, I say dare(always answer dare when a guy that is not an afc asks you that question) He says I dare u to do a back flip. After not doing a backflip in over 4 years and having a few too many drinks I landed right on my stomach........

I felt like a complete ass and to make a long story short ended up going home and stroking it.... To this day I can't forgive him for that.......

Ok let me give u success story I had with this game. One of my x fvck buddies had a crush on one of my friends. She was like I have a crush on eric blah,blah. A week later she said why don't u and him come over for some drinks and that one of her friends from college was going to be there.

I pickup eric and tell him exactly what I told u guys we get there have a few drinks and then play truth or dare...

He wants to fvck my x fvck buddy and I want to Fvck her friend from college.
The game went like this... Me make out with college girl, eric make out with x fvck buddy.. Me make out with x fvck buddy... eric make out with college girl... College girl makes out with my ex fvck buddy.....

So the next step is My body says I dare you guys to go in next room. We start making out hard. I rip off her top and pick her up and have her pin against the wall.... I want to fvck her soooo bad.

I don't know if she was flaking but gave me the period excuse.... i put her hand on my cvck. and she unzipped me and blew me on the spot. I busted right in her mouth...

After I am done we go to the next room to get the cigs and my ex fvck buddy is riding my friend. I am sure I could have joined in but I didn't want too.

Well anyway a pretty goodnight don't u think......

Play this game post some threads and let me know how u guys do.
Best of luck in losing your virginity... will come up with another thread in near future for you guys:up:

Reaction score
Play blackjack with the following stipulations - the loser of each round has a choice of taking a shot, removing an item of clothes, or making out with the person of their choice for 10 seconds. These games work better 1 on 1 because the slut shield is down and the girl will know that no one will find out (as opposed to alot of other people being there)

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just stick your penis in a vagina?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman, I have nothing against you. But I am just curious, are you skip? be honest.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if this sh!t backfires??

Tracy: John, I dare you to fcuk Andrew in the ass.
Tracy: Andrew, I dare you to make out with John.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Nasman, I have nothing against you. But I am just curious, are you skip? be honest.
I have been getting this from a few people.. I looked up his post I think he is pretty funny, and he talked a big game. I think he liked to exaggerate on things but I think his game and advice was pretty good.

I swear to God I am not skip. but I could see how our styles are the same.

I feel like I am a little more straight up than he is however.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
pimpin IS easy said:
Play blackjack with the following stipulations - the loser of each round has a choice of taking a shot, removing an item of clothes, or making out with the person of their choice for 10 seconds. These games work better 1 on 1 because the slut shield is down and the girl will know that no one will find out (as opposed to alot of other people being there)

That will work... Nice posts dude.... Your right but it could still work with 2 girls if they are freaks. but otherwise one on one is better.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
WTF happened to all the virgins out there, and all the cool cat don juans. U mean to tell me this game can't help a virgin...... Or can't help one of these cool don juans that are too cool to post real life situations....

This game can help I am living proof... Everyone of you mothafuvkas that post negative shvt about this post doesn't know game.

THis game works I am living proof.

What happen to all the virgins that raid my other how many girls have u done thread.

I know some of them are going to play this game and get some azz. I probably won't even get a thank u from them. Those ungrateful motha fuvckers

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Nasman, you're a joke.

Agreed!
Nasman... you realize you just posted Truth or Dare in a DonJuan forum, right!?

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :up: nice1.
True pimp sh!t.

I can't wait for your spin the bottle thread. :p

You might have gotten a slice of pvssy here and there, but you still have MUCH to learn about game, and what a DJ is.
(Not trying to continue the b!tching battle, just letting you know w/sup!
Reckognize, rather than letting your ego get bruised)
Peace'

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yeah, I played that game and boy did I get some action!!!! My worst friend, if there is such a thing :rolleyes:,DARED me to tell an ugly TRUTH about one of the girls present -- so being the honest bloke that I am I said Cheryl was fat and that she smells like unpasteurised cheese - before I could pronunce the last "e" in the word cheese Cheryl slapped me so hard that the slap reverberated against the seemingly hollow walls and echoed 9 nine times (I counted)!!!!! To say I was "redfaced" is an understement!

What made it so bad was that she had hands like a man that worked, since birth, in a factory pounding millstones into shape!!!

I never DARED to tell the TRUTH again!!!!
That is my story!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
That is my story!

Yep. One time I choose truth and was asked if I ever had sex with a plant.

Apparantly they've never felt the fleshy appeal of the paper tree. How dare they judge me?!?! It was one time and I didn't even bust. Is it THAT bad????
:crazy:

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
I was going to come out with a tell all way for all the virgins out there to become PUA's over nite. but due to all the abuse I have been taking on these threads will give them suggestion by suggestion....

After reading this I hope all the virgins appreciate what I have done for them. Ok guys here it goes.

What it the easiest way to develop kino with a girl... u need three things.
a place to chill-liquor- at least one male friend and at least 2 females.

Play the game TRUTH OR DARE>......

No joke guys this game has gotten me 1 lay, 2 blow jobs and many makeouts. all in the same night.. Just so I don't come across as some of these donjuans that claim they are too cool to give u real life situations I will give you guys one later in the thread.

I have played this game about ten times and my success rate is awesome.
Only had girls flake on me once.

I am assuming most of you virgins are pretty young so I will break it down for you so u understand.

Huddle up with your buddies before you hang out with them. here is the plan
1. All u guys must know ahead of time which girl u want to fvck so while playing the game u guys don't cokk block one another.
2. When playing this game huddle up and plan to work against the girls for example always say dare and your partners will ask you questions like

John I dare you to kiss tracy...
Tracy I dare you to kiss john...
Tracy I dre you to give john lab dance...
Tracy I dare u to take off your bra....

After going around the horn a few times get more aggressive with the game...

John I dare you and tracy to go in the next room and don't come back in 10 minutes.

U can even get the girls in the group to make out with one another. (If this happens I guarantee someone will be getting azz that same night).

A couple of sidenotes.
1. An afc can ruin truth or dare... Let me give u an example of the one time I got flaked in playing the game. I was with my cousin and HB 9 had a crush on me and he wanted to fvck her. Her friend was HB 5.

I tell the girls before playing the game that if u guys want to play truth or dare than dares must be held no matter what they are.

My Cvck blocking moth fvckin afc cousin tells HB 5 to make out with me. HB comes at me and starts making out with me on the spot...I was like ohhhh fvck. but then I thought to myself no problem next time around he will tell me to make out with HB9.

When it is my turn he says truth or dare, I say dare(always answer dare when a guy that is not an afc asks you that question) He says I dare u to do a back flip. After not doing a backflip in over 4 years and having a few too many drinks I landed right on my stomach........

I felt like a complete ass and to make a long story short ended up going home and stroking it.... To this day I can't forgive him for that.......

Ok let me give u success story I had with this game. One of my x fvck buddies had a crush on one of my friends. She was like I have a crush on eric blah,blah. A week later she said why don't u and him come over for some drinks and that one of her friends from college was going to be there.

I pickup eric and tell him exactly what I told u guys we get there have a few drinks and then play truth or dare...

He wants to fvck my x fvck buddy and I want to Fvck her friend from college.
The game went like this... Me make out with college girl, eric make out with x fvck buddy.. Me make out with x fvck buddy... eric make out with college girl... College girl makes out with my ex fvck buddy.....

So the next step is My body says I dare you guys to go in next room. We start making out hard. I rip off her top and pick her up and have her pin against the wall.... I want to fvck her soooo bad.

I don't know if she was flaking but gave me the period excuse.... i put her hand on my cvck. and she unzipped me and blew me on the spot. I busted right in her mouth...

After I am done we go to the next room to get the cigs and my ex fvck buddy is riding my friend. I am sure I could have joined in but I didn't want too.

Well anyway a pretty goodnight don't u think......

Play this game post some threads and let me know how u guys do.
Best of luck in losing your virginity... will come up with another thread in near future for you guys:up:
hey nas I've got a game that's sure to get you laid it's called Get The Fvck Off This Forum. Well maybe it's not sure to get you laid, but it's sure to get you the fvck off this forum. The rules are simple: get the fvck off this forum. If you win, you get the satisfaction of giving us the satisfaction of having you the fvck off this forum.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
DarkLight said:

Agreed!
Nasman... you realize you just posted Truth or Dare in a DonJuan forum, right!?

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :up: nice1.
True pimp sh!t.

I can't wait for your spin the bottle thread. :p

You might have gotten a slice of pvssy here and there, but you still have MUCH to learn about game, and what a DJ is.
(Not trying to continue the b!tching battle, just letting you know w/sup!
Reckognize, rather than letting your ego get bruised)
Peace'

Look who decided to show up to one of my threads my biggest fan... I am darklight and am too cool to give you a real life situation, but I am a don juan that doesn't post any real credentials.

Hey bro a recent poll showed that 45% of the guys on this forum are virgins. You are very familiar with the poll. Truth or dare on a don juan forum, hey bro if it got me azz than it could get u some azz...

I am here to call things like I see them.... If someone wants advice I will give it. If some one is a phony than I will say it..... And if someone would make a great writer and poet... I will tell it to them....

Hey bro u got a good head on your shoulders use it.... help people

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
hey nas I've got a game that's sure to get you laid it's called Get The Fvck Off This Forum. Well maybe it's not sure to get you laid, but it's sure to get you the fvck off this forum. The rules are simple: get the fvck off this forum. If you win, you get the satisfaction of giving us the satisfaction of having you the fvck off this forum.

Hey dude are u upset.. Don't get frustrated because u have no lays, or no real life situations to post.....

I am here to help people like u get laid and this is how u repay me by using foul language..... Not nice'

PS> if u talked to me like this in person I would Kick ur @#$%## up and down the street....

But u probably wouldn't talk 2 me like that face 2 face.

Hey dude u have 950 posts on this forum grow up get laid get a life...

Reaction score
Nasman said:
I know some of them are going to play this game and get some azz. I probably won't even get a thank u from them. Those ungrateful motha fuvckers
Ok kid, you are starting to scare me!!!! Take it easy - you are taking this game of cat and mouse waaaaaaay too seriously!!

You just posted ths Truth/Dare azz game 46 seconds ago and now you think all the virgins of the world immediately after they read this post ran out of their houses to play this game to get some hors in a closet????:rolleyes: (I don't know what I would do without Mr Rolly Eyes :rolleyes: - it is the most applicable emoticom for this forum!!!

Let people take whatever they want from this forum and let those who give advice give it freely without demanding recompense!!!

There are no earth shattering revelations here!!!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Ok kid, you are starting to scare me!!!! Take it easy - you are taking this game of cat and mouse waaaaaaay too seriously!!

You just posted ths Truth/Dare azz game 46 seconds ago and now you think all the virgins of the world immediately after they read this post ran out of their houses to play this game to get some hors in a closet????:rolleyes: (I don't know what I would do without Mr Rolly Eyes :rolleyes: - it is the most applicable emoticom for this forum!!!

Let people take whatever they want from this forum and let those who give advice give it freely without demanding recompense!!!

There are no earth shattering revelations here!!!

Wow bro great post I am sure people can benefit from this.... All your posts are filled with shvt that don't pertain to shvt.

I am going out tonight to try and score some azz so I will not be posting till I get home....

Have fun wacking off in front of the computer you fvcking loser.... You are a very strange guy?

Let me guess u live alone and never fvck *****.... Am I right.....

Please post another inside joke or some more sarcasm this will help people.

I am leaving the site now to go sarge some bvtches.... have fun hawking my threads.....

Ban this motha fvcker.....