Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Play this game and lose your virginity.....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I think Nasman AKA Skiptomylou may be the same as Pvssy Eater
Perhaps, I've seen some other guys who were banned months ago logging on with new screennames. Their writing styles gives them away as much as their opinions. We'll see how things turn out.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Isn't there a High School section for posts like this?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Hey dude u have 950 posts on this forum grow up get laid get a life...
Dude, he has 900+ posts in 2+ years, while you have 400+ posts in 1 month.

Sounds like you are the one who needs to get a life and to get laid.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Isn't there a High School section for posts like this?

You are a loser. You have post the dumbest threads I have come across on this website.

It is obvious u couldn't get laid if your life depended on it. I seen your picture and you should be a poster boy for the AFC's.

Nice shades dude I like the style. Now I know why your attacking me you are threatened by people who have lays.

Reaction score
crazy story...dont know if i believe it

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
You are a loser. You have post the dumbest threads I have come across on this website.

It is obvious u couldn't get laid if your life depended on it. I seen your picture and you should be a poster boy for the AFC's.

Nice shades dude I like the style. Now I know why your attacking me you are threatened by people who have lays.
I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.

And how insecure are you to be posting about all your "conquests" and seeking validation from a board full of dudes?

Again, you need to post on the High School forum - it's more your speed and maturity level.

No matter, you'll be gone soon anyways.

BTW, with all your "lays" where do you find time to post 10 times per day?

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't come here enough to know why everyone dislikes Nasman, but this actually isn't a bad idea.

I'm still in college, and this type of stuff works. After college I imagine it will be a bit more difficult to entice a pair of girls into a game of truth or dare, but what do I know.

It's not just truth or dare, but any game with sex type rules. My friend and I played strip beer pong with two girls in my friends garage. We cheated but they didn't even realize it, we had them making out with each other in their panties and they were in our beds by the end of the night. Strip poker has yeilded several people I know lays, one guy even got laid by doing this to two sets of girls twice in the same week.

The hard part isn't in the game, it's in getting the women there and willing to do it. Thats the part that actually needs a bit of skill or luck, once you've actually got some women willing to do this type of game alone with you, it's basically the perfect way to lower the slut sheild and get them to have sex with you, because they aren't being sluts, just playing a game, right?

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Adakkon said:
I don't come here enough to know why everyone dislikes Nasman, but this actually isn't a bad idea.

I'm still in college, and this type of stuff works. After college I imagine it will be a bit more difficult to entice a pair of girls into a game of truth or dare, but what do I know.

It's not just truth or dare, but any game with sex type rules. My friend and I played strip beer pong with two girls in my friends garage. We cheated but they didn't even realize it, we had them making out with each other in their panties and they were in our beds by the end of the night. Strip poker has yeilded several people I know lays, one guy even got laid by doing this to two sets of girls twice in the same week.

The hard part isn't in the game, it's in getting the women there and willing to do it. Thats the part that actually needs a bit of skill or luck, once you've actually got some women willing to do this type of game alone with you, it's basically the perfect way to lower the slut sheild and get them to have sex with you, because they aren't being sluts, just playing a game, right?
Exactly it lowers the slut shield and gets them to have sex with u becuase they are not being sluts. Nice post that is perfectly put.

I could see you have banged girls before. Your new but wait until u see the kind of of guys that come on here..

Everyone hates me for these reasons and they will hate u too if you

1. Talk about a situation where u had sex with a girl.
2. Give people honest answers
3. Try to give people advice on things having to do with girls and getting laid.
4. Talk about a situation of anything having to do with girls.

They will love you if
1. If u talk about things that have nothing to do with getting laid.
2. If u talk about psychology

Reaction score
does nasman need a kleenex?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
what if this sh!t backfires??

Tracy: John, I dare you to fcuk Andrew in the ass.
Tracy: Andrew, I dare you to make out with John.
ROFLMAO!
OMG AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait wait I gotta quote Nasman!
"I felt like a complete ass and to make a long story short ended up going home and stroking it.... To this day I can't forgive him for that......."
TO THIS DAY!

Truth or Dare worked so well in high school when I was a chump!

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nasman, read the post i think it would work! and girls love playing that game... so yeh i dont doubt the real life situations u put down thx for the post, could/have you play it in a club/bar situation?

newayz thx man

laterz

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
sheep-man said:
hey nasman, read the post i think it would work! and girls love playing that game... so yeh i dont doubt the real life situations u put down thx for the post, could/have you play it in a club/bar situation?

newayz thx man

laterz
U welcome people don't know how much azz u can get playing this game. There are a lot of haters on this forum, it baffles me.

I never tried this in a bar club setting. I don't think this is the best place to try it. The only way I could see it working is if your with a friend 2 girls dig both of you. And you have developed excellent rapport with both of them which is pretty hard to do.

You know what many people say this game doesn't work on older chics but I think even girls in that 25-30 age range would play this game. It is a great game because it lowers the slut shield and woman like things with excitement and drama. Truth or dare gives them both.