Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pic of me and my girl

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want sheer honesty, she's one of those chicks who I think are unusually cute for how chubby they are, but they'd have to lose weight for me to be interested in them.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually after looking at the picture some more, two masturbation sessions later, she's actually not as chubby as I initially thought. If she exercised and ate well for two or three months she could be really hot.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Yeah you both look good, and personally I find her curvy figure very attractive.

shes not that curvy...kinda ...more.... squat.

she does have a cute face tho but for real she needs to hit the gym hard.

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys for all the comments

p.s. dont tell me about ur masturbation sessions lol:down:

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like 'em a lil' chubby. Like MetalFortress I like curves. btw, if this chick lost some weight, she WILL gain some points and all of a sudden you'd have competition if she begins to believe that she can do better. Either keep up your value (best choice IMO) or don't let her lose the weight LOL :D I wish I had a chick like that :(

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she cant do any better than me. im like the best out there :p i like her with a little meat on her bones actually it feels nice and soft to hug and shes not exactly fat or anything. i guess maybe 5-10 lbs lost couldnt hurt her tho.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chubby chicks are prone to get fat when they get merried and have a few kids... she may be cute now, but try and imagine her in 20 years, after a few kids and a cozy lifestyle....

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks real good... be good to her.

You look like a younger Marshall Mathers :)

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are better looking than her (not gay)

if she lost weight she would look much better... I have hooked up with many girls that look a lot like here (she looks like a typical soroity girl) so I'm kinda tired of those kinds of girls. She is above average

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm shes cute.... and shes not overwieght , id rather have one girl like her then a super skinny bit\ch that im afread to hug cuz i might brake her in half.....

and u mate , kinda remind me of thid dude from a new tv show with the bald guy from seinfeld , i thinks its called "Listen Up" .....

woah u kinda do look exactly like him without the spikey hair tho......

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745194/

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she's crossing the "chubby" threshold into the "fat zone". Or she will very soon.

I don't know your personality. You might be a huge dork and that's the best you can do, BUT...purely from a looks perspective, I'd say you can do a LOT better.

Remember, women only get bigger!

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon you look a bit like that Matthew McConahey (i have no idea how he spells it) guy. He's in that how to lose a guy in 10 days? or some ****, movie...

He talks in a really stupid accent.

But chicks dig it.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Are you guys insane?

"She looks cute" <-----what are you guys smoking?

When did Sea World let Shamoo go?

She is fat, she looks a little better than what she normaly does because of her make-up/dressing up.

When i read the responses, "she's cute" i had to look back and she what you guys were saying, but didn't change my mind.

But hey, "big girls need love too" jlr12584.