Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pic of me and my girl

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
She looks hot. I'm into thicker chicks than these guys up here - I don't dig em scrawny. Give me curves any day!! I like how she looks.

You look like my old boss, except 10 years younger.
big bertha at the prison converted you huh?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vivavllv
Are you guys insane?

"She looks cute" <-----what are you guys smoking?

When did Sea World let Shamoo go?

She is fat, she looks a little better than what she normaly does because of her make-up/dressing up.

When i read the responses, "she's cute" i had to look back and she what you guys were saying, but didn't change my mind.

But hey, "big girls need love too" jlr12584.
I'm talking about her face, not her body. Jesus, lighten up jackass. If you can't admit she has an attractive face regardless of her body, you've got some issues.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you posted this. Do you need approval from your fellow DJs?

You're attraction to the women you like isn't going to change based on a bunch of dudes sitting in front of the computer, unless you allow others to influence your decisions. As long as you're attracted to her and she treats you well, you shouldn't need approval from a bunch of guys who you've never met. You shouldn't need approval from anybody.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not bad looking whatosever, actually a really cute face. don't let anyone tell you otherwise. She is a little big for my cup of tea, but I like Rail thin women. However she is not ugly at all.

If you are comfortable with her size and she likes it, it's not a problem.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
She looks like she's crossing the "chubby" threshold into the "fat zone". Or she will very soon.

I don't know your personality. You might be a huge dork and that's the best you can do, BUT...purely from a looks perspective, I'd say you can do a LOT better.

Remember, women only get bigger!
So funny... but, so true.

If there's one thing I've learned in my life with women. It's "You get exactly what you ordered on the menu" meaning there's no chance in hell you can change a woman's body type. The girl that you asked out is the girl you're stuck with and there's no way to make her body better. So don't bother trying.

Trust me I've tried. A buddy of mine would by clothes for his gf that were purposely a size to small to try to motivate her to lose weight. It didn't work.

Riddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a pretty face, and big boobs. I bet she's a good bone.

She could prob lose a few around the waste, but you can't force a girl to do that.

The guys who say she's fat are probably virgins or slept with like under 5 chicks in their whole lives.

Peace

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Riddler
She's got a pretty face, and big boobs. I bet she's a good bone.

She could prob lose a few around the waste, but you can't force a girl to do that.

The guys who say she's fat are probably virgins or slept with like under 5 chicks in their whole lives.

Peace
Sure you can just get her addicted to cocaine. not only will she lose weight but she will the dirtiest of deeds for a line!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we are, telling the poor guy that his girlfriends a fatty...then again, I suppose nice guys don't get laid...

I'd do her.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who posted here who thinks this chick is fat, must be really into the anorexic types or is just gay. I mean come on, "who let shamu out of sea world"? I love when KBJs post this and then look like f@gs in the process.

And to the guy... I'm seeing a bit of Jude Law in you.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Anyone who posted here who thinks this chick is fat, must be really into the anorexic types or is just gay. I mean come on, "who let shamu out of sea world"? I love when KBJs post this and then look like f@gs in the process.

And to the guy... I'm seeing a bit of Jude Law in you.
While she is far from obese, she's certainly at least a bit chubby, and to suggest that there's no healthy, slim, more attractive medium between her and an anorexic body is absolutely absurd.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see what all the controversy is about. The girl is straight up chunky. I'm sure most of your buddies have said that to eachother behind your back at one point or another. I'm sure other girls who are jealous of your girlfriend being with you have called her all sorts of fat related names.

I don't like bone-thin girls, I actually like them thick, but in the right places. A woman is supposed to be thick in the butt and boobs, but not in the stomach. An excess of stomach fat is typical of male fat distribution, and is disgusting on girls. Just like a guy with large breasts or a huge ass would look funny.

I'm not saying your girl isn't cute. She's definitely cute. But hot? No fycking way. And she IS chubby. I don't know why all these guys are trying to be nice to you. I'll tell it to you like it is, cause that's what you asked for.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
While she is far from obese, she's certainly at least a bit chubby, and to suggest that there's no healthy, slim, more attractive medium between her and an anorexic body is absolutely absurd.
Quit putting words in my mouth. I'm talking to the clowns like italostud and vivavllv who act like she's 200 pounds. I like slimmer girls too, but I like a little thicker just as much.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of you guys are really rude.

The guy posts a picture of himself and a cute girl and you rag him because the girl isn't rail thin.

I think the girl is cute, i date girls like this all the time. Cute with a few extra pounds, she's not fat. She would be smoking if she went to the gym, but i'd be happy with her the way she is.

Shes really photogenic, and looks friendly.

I'd hit it..

Sarge on.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

Last edited:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got some decent boobs.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad. She's a tad bit heavy, but her face and rack more than makes up for it. Plus, ultra-skinny chicks never give good head from my experience.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you need to learn how to respect women. She could lose 20 pounds? Why don't some of YOU lose 20 pounds? You're not losing weight typing on this forum. You're not burning calories. You're the kind of people that order a McDonalds meal and get DIET SODA: losers.

How are you gonna tell a guy his girlfriend is ugly? You're all here because you're single and have no game, right? I think she looks good. You're entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to disrespect her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, hot is presepctiive. For you to say she is not 'hot' because she doesn't meet your standards is not fair.

I happen to be attractive to rail-thin women. My friends don't have the same taste as I do, ,but it's my taste... I really don't give a damn what they think because they are not the ones who have to **** her.

pathethic guys, ,just plain pathethic.

I mean, no one asked you was she a tad bit overweight. Sure. NO denying it. I mean, she isn't fat by any means, but I don't date girls that have a bigger waist then me.

However, it's HIS girlfriend that HE is laying the pipe to (hopefully). He didn't ask how she LOOKED, he asked how they looked together.