Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philando Castile's Murderer Gets Away

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, excellent, excellent analysis Bro.

Isn't it funny with all of the information, facts, and data you presented.......somehow @Danger just sums it all up as "hating whitey". But yet when I say he's disingenuous as fvck, he wonders why?

@sazc, @Atom Smasher, and @Danger are already looking to get me banned Bro. Isn't it FUNNY, how I can sit here for 3 years on this forum and rant about Black on Black violence, Thug Culture, Ray Ray, Pookie, Tyquesha, and Black Women............and NEVER get a Moderator Warning?

But when I start to go in on this stupid a.ss Cop who killed Castile, for no reason, as well as call out the people on this forum who are CLEARLY displaying racist over-tones.......now I get a Moderator Warning? Now I get told that I'm about to be put on time-out? Now I get told that I'm going too far? NOW, @sazc (the defense-less white woman) is running to @Atom Smasher saying that TENACITY is out of line?

You see this shyt Bro? You see this shyt??
@Tenacity I woke up to the most vile DM from you this morning. I was at a complete loss for words as to why you would say those things to me. So yes, I reported it. Don't try and play that you are a victim in this. You continue to instigate over and over and over again and when I wasn't participating you DM me to get me back in the game.

The race issue is not something that we are ever going to solve on these boards, and, as evidenced, everybody's going to rip each other apart trying.

I am extremely sensitive to the race/slavery / black history in America issues for my own personal reasons. None of which I feel I am required to justify to anybody on these boards.

That is it, I am out. Have a great Tuesday.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* The fvcked up Police State in this country

* The fvcked up view of black men across the board, by the Police and Criminal Justice System in this country

Right, Right! And this fycked up racist judicial system as well, that allows these race soldiers to continue getting off Scott free.

For me that's the bottom line, because at least if THEY were being fair then these crooked cops going around shooting innocent people wouldn't continue to walk..
Who is safer in this country out of these two guys:

- Me walking down Compton Avenue
- You walking down Main Street in Whiteyville, Arkansas

If you choose the correct answer here, you MIGHT have a shot at me finding common ground with the police.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord have mercy..........The amount of intentional intellectual dishonesty here is unbelievable.

It's not.....my......OPINION.

Did you not read the statements of the Officer when he stated:

"He thought Castile was a robbery suspect"

"He thought Castile was a bad person for having smoked weed in front of the kid in the backseat"

Did you or did you not read these statements from the Officer? If you are aware of these statements, does that not mean that in the Officer's mind, at the time of the shooting.....that he had an unfavorable VIEW of the type of "person" that Castile was? I.E., that Castile was a potential thug?
"Intentional intellectual dishonesty" about what? Saying that 5 seconds is more than enough time to take your hand out of your pocket? For giving a first hand account of the fact that firing a weapon under a stressful circumstance can and will cause you to not count the amount of rounds you fire?

Why do you keep assuming he viewed him as a thug?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Intentional intellectual dishonesty" about what? Saying that 5 seconds is more than enough time to take your hand out of your pocket? For giving a first hand account of the fact that firing a weapon under a stressful circumstance can and will cause you to not count the amount of rounds you fire?

Why do you keep assuming he viewed him as a thug?
Intentional intellectual dishonesty == disagreeing with @Tenacity

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, @Sho-No-Luv, comparing this situation to the one in Louisiana is incredibly short sighted.

Know why they were charged and why there was so much outrage? That shooting was more than clearly unjustified. You had two officers chase a car for no reason at all (even the officers failed to state why they chased it), then lie about the car trying to hit them and open fire. That was a clear case. Similar to the current one in Texas where the officer opened fire on the vehicle leaving the house party.

Yes, there are egregious shootings.

I also offered you a chance to go to your local agency and do a ride along or go thru the simunition and simulation training police go thru, but those offers have been completely ignored.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be a tragedy based upon a very unfortunate set of circumstances that all conspired to create the worst possible outcome.

A concealed carrier has no business smoking weed while carrying. Any gun owner knows your judgment will be impaired and your reflexes slowed when smoking. It is absolutely irresponsible to carry while impaired, and he should have known that.

As for the cop, fear certainly played a role, especially given the days we live in. It seems that it went down too fast for anyone to have been able to exercise perfect judgment. It rolled out of control in a matter of seconds. It can be argued that he reacted too fast based on fear, but its easy to say that after the fact, with the video to watch. What do you do when you feel threatened, you might have a picture of your wife and kids flash before you, and you need to make the perfect decision in a few seconds?

I think this particular one is impossible to solve to everyone's satisfaction of justice because it all just unfolded too fast. The circumstances greatly affected the outcome.

Most participants in this thread have made valid points. This one will never be resolved. We live in strange and dangerous times when both cops and the population are out of control. Under such circumstances chaos is bound to be the result.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
"Intentional intellectual dishonesty" about what?
I have laid out the facts of this case 1,000 times and you guys still conveniently overlook them, continuing on with your narrative that Castile missed 10 steps in the 75 Steps To Follow Once Pulled Over handbook. That's intellectual dishonesty and it's being disingenuous.

No matter how many statements from the Officer I display and other facts showing that the Officer did NOT have to shoot this guy 7 times.........all you guys are going to continue to talk about were the 10 steps out of the 75 Steps in the handbook that Castile didn't follow.

What message does this case send now?

Well, it sends the message that a Cop can SHOOT YOU 7 TIMES in the chest if he just randomly feels "threatened" by something you did, something you said, something you are wearing, a movement you made, maybe you looking at him a certain way, maybe you moving your lips a certain way, or maybe him telling you to put your hands up and if your hands don't reach the sky within 2 seconds.

It's complete and utter OVER-POLICING.

Right now the over-policing stuff is happening mainly to black men (young and old). I'm not saying police shootings in general, I'm talking about over-policing. Once this starts happening across the board to people in Middle America, is the ONLY time that it will be addressed.

I bet you once it starts happening to White Men in Middle America, I bet you people like @sazc will QUICKLY change her tune from some minor "steps" the White Man missed in the 75 Steps Handbook......to a tune of why the fvck did the officer have to shoot him 7 times for such as MINOR mistake?? I can list out the 10 mistakes Castile made, but that justifies shooting him 7 times in the chest?? Because he didn't pull his hand out of his pocket fast enough? Or because he didn't keep his hands visible at all times? Or because he was smoking weed?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You want some more examples of bad shoots and over-policing? Check these two out below. @sazc will say that the guy at the Gas Station, should have never went back into the car to get his license (after the Cop told him to do it) and that's why he got shot. Then @sazc will say that the Black Doctor wasn't laying on the ground firm enough, was moving around on the ground too much, and that's why he got shot.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I love how you not only keep making assumptions about how I will infer things but continually page me back to this thread by tagging me. You dont know me. I'm not sure why you think you can attribute any feelings, thoughts or actions to me.

This thread is just yet another tenacity attention seeking vehicle......

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done, Tenacity. At this point, I am just talking to someone who already has their mind made up that no matter what, I am wrong. No matter what I tell you from first hand, actual experience, isn't enough. What I tell you from "fact," isn't good enough.

I've even agreed that there have been bad shootings and explained why certain things happened, while your only reply has been "no, it's because he was black."

You even went and spouted off anti race statements to a member through PM, while also challenging me by saying that I would ban you for being pro black.

So, with that, you all enjoy this thread and have fun.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
lol, I love how you not only keep making assumptions about how I will infer things but continually page me back to this thread by tagging me. You dont know me. I'm not sure why you think you can attribute any feelings, thoughts or actions to me.

This thread is just yet another tenacity attention seeking vehicle......
I'm done, Tenacity. At this point, I am just talking to someone who already has their mind made up that no matter what, I am wrong. No matter what I tell you from first hand, actual experience, isn't enough. What I tell you from "fact," isn't good enough.

I've even agreed that there have been bad shootings and explained why certain things happened, while your only reply has been "no, it's because he was black."

You even went and spouted off anti race statements to a member through PM, while also challenging me by saying that I would ban you for being pro black.

So, with that, you all enjoy this thread and have fun.
@EyeBRollin and @Sho-No-Luv do you guys notice that everytime I make valid points that can't be refuted, they change the discussion to something completely and utterly unrelated to the topic......such as Tenacity "seeking attention", or Tenacity "being angry"?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do agree that there have been bad shootings (Texas and South Carolina, for example), this one was not.
The civil court disagreed with you to the tune of $3 million. How can you defend an officer costing the taxpayers three million bucks?

It is beyond me how anyone can say this cop did a good thing by blowing $3 million in tax money. If he had stolen one million, he would be the world's worst guy. But I see a lot of people saying he did the right thing...by p!ssing away 3 million bucks that did not belong to him.

I honestly feel sorry for the the cop. He is going to be haunted by this incident for the rest of his life. Nothing good came out of this event. The system failed everyone.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The civil court disagreed with you to the tune of $3 million. How can you defend an officer costing the taxpayers three million bucks?

It is beyond me how anyone can say this cop did a good thing by blowing $3 million in tax money. If he had stolen one million, he would be the world's worst guy. But I see a lot of people saying he did the right thing...by p!ssing away 3 million bucks that did not belong to him.

I honestly feel sorry for the the cop. He is going to be haunted by this incident for the rest of his life. Nothing good came out of this event. The system failed everyone.
Civil suits are one thing. Michael Brown's family won 1.5 million. Freddie Grays got over 6 million. The officers were not only acquitted, but Officer Wilson was found to have used justified force.

Places will throw money to make lawsuits go away because they don't want stuff to keep going on in the news.

There will never be a "man, glad the cops shot that person!" statement unless it is to stop an active mass shooter. It sucks that events went the way they did and multiple lives in multiple families are forever changed.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Civil suits are one thing. Michael Brown's family won 1.5 million. Freddie Grays got over 6 million. The officers were not only acquitted, but Officer Wilson was found to have used justified force.

Places will throw money to make lawsuits go away because they don't want stuff to keep going on in the news.
So they are just giving millions of dollars away to these families, for free, just to get CNN to stop talking about it? Has nothing whatsoever to do with the Court feeling as though the families were harmed, hurt and wronged in some fashion?

There will never be a "man, glad the cops shot that person!" statement unless it is to stop an active mass shooter.
You don't have to make that statement, your complete lack of understanding for a fellow citizen when having to deal with a "supposed" professionally trained Cop paints the entire picture.

- You want us to go down to a Citizens Academy.
- You want us to memorize the 75 steps to follow when pulled over.
- You want us to make sure the Officer feels as comfy as possible.
- You want us to be perfect, little, angels and don't miss any steps when pulled over.

But the Cop can be a complete, utter, DYCK....and you say nothing.

Here's the thing Virtual, I don't have time to go down to a Citizens Academy nor memorize the 75 steps of getting pulled over, because I'm busy stressed and busting my a.ss making a living. I pay taxes out of the a.ss so that I can get PROTECTION and ORDER from the Police to make my community a safe community, not ADD to the stress and chaos within the community.

I thought my TAX dollars were going to professionally trained Police who know who the bad guys are and who AREN'T the bad guys. Not innocent people getting shot 7 times over some insane shyt.

This entire notion, that you have to follow 75 steps, attend a Citizens Academy, kiss the Officer's a.ss and sawk his DYCKK in order to justify not getting shot 7 times in the chest, is insane.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everybody! @TheVirtualMind, @Danger, and @sazc says you should take 3 months off your daily lives! That's right, take 3 months off, enroll in the course entitled, "75 Steps To Follow When Pulled Over By A Cop, So The Cop Can Feel Good About Himself, Feel Comfortable, And Get A Hard-On".

- Oh yeah, I know you have better things to do! I know you have bills to pay, work to finish, a family to raise, a mortgage to pay, etc.!

- Oh yeah, I know you didn't wake up this morning planning on engaging with a cop and that he just randomly pulled you the fvck over while your MIND was on other more important things like your family, your mortgage, your job, etc.

- But fvckkkkkkk all that!

- You need to go invest your time memorizing all 75 fvcking steps so that people that your tax dollars go to train, pay, feed, and equip.....don't get "uncomfortable"......and don't end up shooting you 7 times in the chest!

- Because you know.......after all......they say the Cop's "only job" is just to get home to his family! His "job" isn't to protect, serve and put order in the community, no! The Cop's "job" is to randomly pull your a.ss over, potentially be a DYCK, and if you don't kiss his a.ss and follow the 75 steps, well, the Cop can feel "threatened" and "uncomfortable" then let 7 rounds off in your chest!

- And after he lets off those 7 rounds in your chest, @TheVirtualMind, @Danger, and @sazc will all analyze how shooting you 7 times in the chest was completely justified because you failed to enroll in the 3 month course, you failed to attend the Citizens Academy, and you missed steps 3, 6, 19, 22, 53, 69, and 70 - 75 on the 75 Steps To Follow When Pulled Over so unfortunately, tough shyt!

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching @sazc and @Danger give these disingenuous a.ss responses........now I see why some of the other black people on this forum contribute some of you guys as racists.

I've broken down the facts, statements, videos, and testimonies multiple times. And you guys are responding with complete B.S. @EyeBRollin said this was exactly what you guys were going to do.

I'm very disappointed in you guys right now.
This is really pathetic defaulting to they must be racists cause they don't agree with your perspective. It's either they support your narrative or they're racists (or other negative element) , this is the behavior that's employed by lefties. I personally feel sazc and Danger have been presenting their opinions fairly as they interpret the facts.

Your problem in this discussion just like every other is you're getting emotional and logic goes out the window. After listening to both sides I can understand why the officer was acquitted.

Smell of weed, resemblance to suspect, establishes himself as a threat by announcing he has a gun, keeps reaching for an unknown object when warned not to severally, gets shot. 5 seconds is plenty my friend.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell of weed, resemblance to suspect, establishes himself as a threat by announcing he has a gun, keeps reaching for an unknown object when warned not to severally, gets shot. 5 seconds is plenty my friend.
Bull****.

Smell of weed is not grounds for getting shot. It's not even a citation if you're a white suburban teenager.

Resemblance to suspect = black male

Establishes himself as a threat = black male

"By announcing he has a gun" is exactly what legal gun owners are supposed to do.

"Reaching for an unknown object" his wallet, what you do in a traffic stop. It's not even proven he reached for anything, or if his hand was already in the pocket.

"when warned not to severally, gets shot. 5 seconds is plenty my friend." No, it was less than three. No time to comply.

"Officer, I have a gun."
"Don't reach for it!" Bang bang bang! Dead..

The cop ****ed up. Stop rationalizing it.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bull****.

Smell of weed is not grounds for getting shot. It's not even a citation if you're a white suburban teenager.

Resemblance to suspect = black male

Establishes himself as a threat = black male

"By announcing he has a gun" is exactly what legal gun owners are supposed to do.

"Reaching for an unknown object" his wallet, what you do in a traffic stop. It's not even proven he reached for anything, or if his hand was already in the pocket.

"when warned not to severally, gets shot. 5 seconds is plenty my friend." No, it was less than three. No time to comply.

"Officer, I have a gun."
"Don't reach for it!" Bang bang bang! Dead..

The cop ****ed up. Stop rationalizing it.
They will just keep rationalizing and justifying the shyt because they don't feel it affects them. It's not their friend, cousin, brother, team-mate, etc., getting shot so they just come up with all sorts of STUPID a.ss reasons for why the Cop needed to shoot somebody 7 times in the chest that wasn't posing any sort of threat whatsoever.

If that were their friend, cousin, brother, etc., I bet you they wouldn't be saying this dumb shyt.

They are so foolish to realize that they are helping promote a Police State, where it can get to a point where Police just run around SHOOTING motherfvckers for the most minor reasons on the planet, using the lame a.ss excuse that they were "threatened" or "uncomfortable".

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even close to being logical. Why would someone with intent to shoot a cop tell the cop he has a gun before reaching for it? That makes no sense.

The officer acted irrationally, to be generous. He should never wear that badge.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's not even close to being logical. Why would someone with intent to shoot a cop tell the cop he has a gun before reaching for it? That makes no sense.

The officer acted irrationally, to be generous. He should never wear that badge.
Never at all, he's clearly trained poorly. And check this out, one of those bullets went through the backseat of the car, but thank goodness it was on the OTHER side of the backseat, not in the area of the backseat where the little girl was sitting or he would have SHOT her too.

And of course if the little girl would have been shot, they would all still be claiming it was justified by saying the little girl might have had some behavioral problems or was a brat or something.