Philando Castile's Murderer Gets Away

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that your goal? To get people to say police treat blacks differently than all other races? Or just treated differently than whites?
Both. Police treat blacks the worst, but they aren't exactly kind to Latinoes or Native Americans either.

Do you acknowledge that police unfairly profile and treat blacks? Yes or no?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is that a yes, you agree blacks are treated differently by police?
Let's assume this is true, which I would agree with.

Have you ever wondered why? I know you are brainwashed to think it's your skin color ONLY. Or hatred, etc. You never wondered if the actual criminal statistics (per capita, ie what is the danger level when pulling over a black guy vs. anyone else) had maybe a little something more to do with it than 'THEY HATE BLACK FOLKS!'?

Just curious. Until you address that reality I don't think either side will ever back down. The pro-police side has acknowledged discrepancies. Will your side do the same?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the study says it is, and I have no reason to disagree with it.
Let's assume this is true, which I would agree with.
Great, we're in agreement! :)

Have you ever wondered why? I know you are brainwashed to think it's your skin color ONLY. Or hatred, etc. You never wondered if the actual criminal statistics (per capita, ie what is the danger level when pulling over a black guy vs. anyone else) had maybe a little something more to do with it than 'THEY HATE BLACK FOLKS!'?
Enlighten me. Are blacks genetically predisposed to violent / criminal behavior, or are just more likely to inhabit areas that are underinvested and have fewer opportunities for education and employment? Which is it?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enlighten me. Are blacks genetically predisposed to violent / criminal behavior,
Criminal statistics say blacks commit more crime per capita, which is why cops are more cautious.

or are just more likely to inhabit areas that are underinvested and have fewer opportunities for education and employment? Which is it?
Why the crime happens doesn't matter until you admit that the action is true or not. Answer my question first. Or are you already admitting it's true by pushing that off with the 'why' question?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Criminal statistics say blacks commit more crime per capita, which is why cops are more cautious.
Why the crime happens doesn't matter until you admit that the action is true or not. Answer my question first. Or are you already admitting it's true by pushing that off with the 'why' question?
I'm aware of the crime statistics. That was never in dispute. Now answer my question. Are blacks genetically predisposed to criminal behavior or do they inhabit areas that are underinvested with fewer opportunities for education and employment?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm aware of the crime statistics. That was never in dispute. Now answer my question. Are blacks genetically predisposed to criminal behavior or do they inhabit areas that are underinvested with fewer opportunities for education and employment?
If you believe in the warrior gene, then yes, more aggression leads to more violent behavior and thus more crime. Some say it's a cultural difference that shaped itself over thousands of years (the gene development may play a part in this). But regardless of how it happened, it's there.

The second part happens naturally. Remember that most areas that are now inhabited by blacks were once inhabited by whites, at least in the urban areas. I've never thought under-investment was the problem. Rural West Virginia's per capita crime rate isn't near that of Chicago.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never thought under-investment was the problem. Rural West Virginia's per capita crime rate isn't near that of Chicago.
Well, you thought wrong. Rural West Virginia's per capita drug rate is surely higher, but cops aren't exactly raiding those areas to put poor white people in jail.

Keep burying your head. Public opinion isn't on your side. We're all Americans, why won't you stand up for your fellow black citizens? Castile was a senseless death. If he was white, he'd be alive. And you know it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Disclaimer* This post was created based on the video, personal experience as an officer, and similar situations. If you are offended by this post, do not reply. This isn't about your feelings, but about facts.*

Lets take a look at things in order:

Pre Video

Lets start off with stuff we know prior to the dashcam video going.

- There was an armed robbery in the area recently and the officer was the officer that took the report and saw video/pictures of the suspects

- Driver and passenger smoked marijuana in the vehicle with a small child present prior to being stopped

- Driver is in possession of his licensed firearm while under the influence of marijuana

- Officer pulled over driver for investigative purposes based on the armed robbery with the pretext of stopping the driver for the brake light being out

- Officer didn't get a good view of the driver prior to deciding to stop the vehicle and only had minimal things to believe it was the same person (hair style, nose style)

Opening of video: Prior to shooting (also includes stuff from testimony)

- Brake light is visibly out, stop is ok

- Officer approached on driver side, backup on passenger side but stayed behind the passenger side door, closer to the rear door and won't be able to see drivers hands when reaching for anything

- Officer smells odor of burnt marijuana

- Officer explains reason for stop and requests license and registration. Registration is handed over, but not license

- Driver maintains gaze straight ahead and mumbles to self. Keeps left arm on steering wheel while reaching with right hand

- At this point, Officer is told there is a gun in the car and tells driver "don't reach for it"

Shooting

- Officer gives several commands over several seconds to stop moving and not to reach. Officer also reaches in with left hand before removing hand and firing into the vehicle

- Back up officer isn't nearby and actually runs back when first officer draws weapon

Post Shooting

- Passenger decided this was the moment to go live on Facebook and beings streaming the aftermath

- Multiple officers arrive. Passenger is removed from vehicle and handcuffed until things can be resolved. Driver is removed and CPR is started.

Aftermath

- Passenger gets taken to police precinct and questioned and released at 5 am.

My take

There are issues with 3 people involved: The officer, the backup, and the driver. The passenger had issues afterwards with stuff, but none were a contributing factor to the shooting, aside from the marijuana use with the driver.

Officer If he thought that it was the armed robbery suspect, do a felony stop. If he was unsure if that was the suspect and had time, run the tag and get a picture of the registered owner (NOTE: I do not know if that is possible in all states. It is in mine.) and compare it with the BOLO of the armed robbery suspect(s). When informed by driver that he had a gun, should have notified back up officer.

Back up officer Positioning wasn't that good. I understand why he stayed behind the passenger side door, but should have put himself in a position to see the drivers hands from his view too. When he heard partner yelling out "don't reach!", should have moved forward to a position to see what was being reached instead of retreating. An extra set of eyes that has a different angle is always useful.

Driver Should NOT have been carrying weapon after smoking marijuana shortly prior. I firmly believe this is what led to the wrong path. The lethargic nature of being under the influence created a dangerous situation. Kept eyes straight ahead and mumbling after informing officer of weapon, which he did after already producing a document (registration.) Continued to reach near waist area even after being told not to.

When weighed, the marijuana use combined with the carrying of his firearm was the main factor. If you are going to carry your weapon legally, that means WHILE NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANYTHING! Your judgement is impaired.

If you are a concealed permit carrier, do NOT be under the influence of anything when carrying. If/When stopped by police, keep your hands on the steering wheel and inform the officer you have a firearm on you (or in the car, if you are transporting it somewhere like a range or shop.) DO NOT MOVE until instructed to do so. It doesn't matter if you are reaching for it, your wallet, your seatbelt, or to scratch your ass...DO...NOT...MOVE! It's not rocket science.

"He told the officer he has a weapon. Why would he do that and then reach and pull it out?"

Hell if I know. I've had people tell me they had a weapon of some sort and still reached for it. I've had people reach for a gun in their waist after telling me that while 5 other officers were there. People do stupid things. I've had people in full security uniforms and gun belts with their ID's hanging out rob a store. I've had felons openly carry.

Know why the officer wasn't convicted of manslaughter?

"The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection."

That is the definition. The shooting was justifiable, based on the circumstances presented to the court and that has been presented based on the dashcam video, medical notes, and prior evidence. Also, an officer is trained to shoot center mass to stop the threat, which is not the same as "shoot to kill."

We are not trained to shoot the hand, the knee, the arm, the leg, shoot a gun away, ect. We are also not trained to wait until someone pulls a gun out completely so we can see it.

I had said this a few times and I'll say it again. If your local police department has some sort of "Citizens Academy" course or program, please enroll in it. Especially if they do scenario training. You will learn a bit about training officers have, what happens during situations, what can happen, ect. You will learn laws, reasons why certain things happen, ect. You may also see what happens when things go horribly wrong.
Reasonable assessment. I don't think people realize officers can't just shoot someone in the leg or hand like a warning across the bough. If there is a threat, the officer is duty-bound to eliminate the threat efficiently - center mass as you stated. The driver could have turned the gun on anybody, including the passengers or himself, not to mention the officer.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you thought wrong. Rural West Virginia's per capita drug rate is surely higher, but cops aren't exactly raiding those areas to put poor white people in jail.
Drug crimes are equal throughout the races. Violent crime is the one that is higher among black people. And cops aren't raiding anywhere, they are going to be where the crime is.

We're all Americans, why won't you stand up for your fellow black citizens?
You refuse to condemn the bad seeds. You don't acknowledge the bad behavior. You would rather blame me. You care more about sticking with a group/race than doing the right thing and coming together as one nation.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How in fyck is a black man going to agree that shootings are more favourable to blacks when its blacks getting shot over bullshiit reasons.

He didn't answer your question, because in light of all these recent events its a bullshiit asss question.

Let's talk about these so called warrior genes first, let's find out who the real warriors are, and how whites have behaved in times past. WHITES are the truly the sickest and most depraved and sadistic people, but they like projecting their sickness on to other races esp blacks. The real PROBLEM is that MOST blacks are unaware of just how sick and demented white people TRULY are and yes this includes YOU brother Tenacity.

During The jim crow and civil rights era, they became merchants of the macabre as they cut up the victims bodies into parts for resale as, souvenirs, mementos, and mantle pieces. Black victims had hearts, lips, ears, fingers, spleen, liver, lungs, intestines, penis, hands, heads, scrotum and all other body parts and even the Black fetus was not spared. A poor Black pregnant woman Mary Turner in Georgia, had her unborn child cut from her womb as she burned at the stake. While she was inflamed a white man stepped from the crowd, slit her stomach with his pocket knife, and when the fetus fell to the ground, he stomped it and said "One less niigger". Thousands of curbside spectators slapped their knees as they laughed in amusement. Mary's crime: She had disputed the word of a white man that falsely accused her husband of murdering a white man in a dispute over money owed him by the white man. A shoot out ensued. The white man died in what otherwise was a fair fight. For her protest after they lynched her husband before her eyes, they tied her to a tree, poured gas on her, oil and set her on fire. After she writhed silently in the flames in defiance of the "mad and hungry dogs", she was doused a second time as white children danced and chanted in song and rhyme. In the terms of property damage.

Whole city blocks in Black communities have been burned to the ground and many Black property owners had to abandon their homes while running for dear life, with only the cloths on their backs, if they were lucky enough to live through home invasions, hails of bullets, and fire bombs during the initial attack. Many of the aftermaths resemble ground zero of a nuclear blast. In the Tulsa riot, you could see from one end of the Black business district, and see clear to the opposite side without the obstruction of your view by any physical objects. The land was totally leveled for 3 miles through Black Tulsa.

Tenacity was cool as long as he was taking about black on black crime, but soon as he started talking about whites, everyone's true colors begin to show and that's because white supremacy never went away.

The majority of black people unlawfully killed are NOT running away. Philando Castille was sitting in a car, strapped in his seatbelt. Eric Garner was just standing there unarmed and got choked to death for selling loose cigaretes. Tamir Rice was a 12 year old boy sitting in a park playing with a toy gun. Jordan Edwards was an unarmed, 15 year old passenger in a car leaving a party after the cops shut it down he decides to just fire into the vehicle. The cop lost his job and is facing charges, of which I'm sure he'll walk...like every other cop who kills a black person. John Crawford III was shopping in Wal-Mart and picked up a BB gun when someone called the cops. NONE of these people were running. You white devils always have an excuse I guess Charles Kinsely the black behavior therapist who was still shot with his hands in the air laying flat on his back was at fault too? It's disgusting how white people will justify murder when the victim is black!

Tenacity, it's useless these police(race soldiers) will continue to shoot black men, whether armed, unarmed, children, babies, elderly it doesn't matter. They will almost always GET AWAY WITH IT, it doesn't matter about facts.

Here's another police officer(Ray Tensing) that's about to get off. Two mistrials in a row!

But now let a black policeman kill somebody white, heh, then all hail breaks loose in as little as 72 hours:

That's right these two cops were in jail in three days. And sentenced to forty years in prison! But what was so different about this case? Well first of all those two black police were idiots for even working for ANY police dept in La.

Second of ALL MOST sensible black men know you don't shoot at white folks, Nah, you can only shoot at and kill other black men. And you especially don't shoot at and kill white children, or their dogs, so he fuucked up badly.

But what is that silence you hear? Didn't the thug father(because that's what you'd call him if he were black right?) Have a rap sheet that stretched from here to infinity. Right? Didn't he send the police on a wild goose chase? Wasn't he breaking the law when he rammed his car into theirs? And where are the blue lives matter folks at, you know the kind that would rally around ANY white officer who killed a black person in the reverse situation. They are not even labeling this as accidental, because NOTHING indicates they even knew the 6 year old child was in the car. Which I'm WILLING to bet that they wouldn't have shot at them in that case.

As long as these police(race soldiers) are allowed to continue murdering innocent black men, women and children this shiit will continue. And if you're black you'd better follow all 75 steps to the T, or its lights out for you homie!! Because, now even off duty black police men are getting shot:

I don't have a solution(actually I do) because, this shiit is part of living in The United Snakes of AmeriKKKa!

But I'm glad that you are finally waking up brother Tenacity, I knew that your enlightenment was bound to happen sooner or later. These types of things can only be ignored for so long, sigh...

Welcome to the club!

Last edited:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are blacks genetically predisposed to criminal behavior or do they inhabit areas that are underinvested with fewer opportunities for education and employment?
I have actually been curious about this subject.

There are two big, predominantly black areas that I patrol. When I started, both had drug issues, low employment opportunities, low education and wasn't that invested in because the money that had been invested before was squandered on drugs and someone's pockets.

Over the past several years, one area has opened up new areas for children, partnered with police to get rid of the drug dealers, vandals, etc (even if it was their own kids), built up their community with events and partnered with the school board to improve their school.

The other place embraced the drug dealers, the murders, etc. Police were taunted and yelled at in racial slurs (especially the black officers) and attacked. Instead of attempting to help identify crime and clean up their area, people spend their time blaming the police for arresting their kid who had crack cocaine and a gun, for the 4th time. School became the place for gangs to form and actually go to the other community to attempt to disrupt their lives. As a result, this area is now even further on the decline and overdoses and murders are on a record pace.

Why are more people interested in seeing the second city as opposed to the first? Yes, the first place had to put in a lot of hard work, but that place is flourishing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's talk about these so called warrior genes first, let's find out who the real warriors are, and how whites have behaved in times past. WHITES are the truly the sickest and most depraved and sadistic people, but they like projecting their sickness on to other races esp blacks. The real PROBLEM is that MOST blacks are unaware of just how sick and demented white people TRULY are and yes this includes YOU brother Tenacity.

During The jim crow and civil rights era, they became merchants of the macabre as they cut up the victims bodies into parts for resale as, souvenirs, mementos, and mantle pieces. Black victims had hearts, lips, ears, fingers, spleen, liver, lungs, intestines, penis, hands, heads, scrotum and all other body parts and even the Black fetus was not spared. A poor Black pregnant woman Mary Turner in Georgia, had her unborn child cut from her womb as she burned at the stake. While she was inflamed a white man stepped from the crowd, slit her stomach with his pocket knife, and when the fetus fell to the ground, he stomped it and said "One less niigger". Thousands of curbside spectators slapped their knees as they laughed in amusement. Mary's crime: She had disputed the word of a white man that falsely accused her husband of murdering a white man in a dispute over money owed him by the white man. A shoot out ensued. The white man died in what otherwise was a fair fight. For her protest after they lynched her husband before her eyes, they tied her to a tree, poured gas on her, oil and set her on fire. After she writhed silently in the flames in defiance of the "mad and hungry dogs", she was doused a second time as white children danced and chanted in song and rhyme. In the terms of property damage.

Whole city blocks in Black communities have been burned to the ground and many Black property owners had to abandon their homes while running for dear life, with only the cloths on their backs, if they were lucky enough to live through home invasions, hails of bullets, and fire bombs during the initial attack. Many of the aftermaths resemble ground zero of a nuclear blast. In the Tulsa riot, you could see from one end of the Black business district, and see clear to the opposite side without the obstruction of your view by any physical objects. The land was totally leveled for 3 miles through Black Tulsa.

Tenacity was cool as long as he was taking about black on black crime, but soon as he started talking about whites, everyone's true colors begin to show and that's because white supremacy never went away.
Do you REALLY want to address black on white crime vs. white on black crime? I don't think you want to go there, you really don't. IGNORANCE AT ITS FINEST.

Well, maybe you do:
I don't have a solution(actually I do) because, this shiit is part of living in The United Snakes of AmeriKKKa!
Yeah, your solution is to kill white people, like many black people want to do. So therefore, you really aren't ignorant, you just think white people deserve it.

GTFO of here. This is one guy who's not fooled by the BS, and many others are waking up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
How in fyck is a black man going to agree that shootings are more favourable to blacks when its blacks getting shot over bullshiit reasons.

He didn't answer your question, because in light of all these recent events its a bullshiit asss question.

The majority of black people unlawfully killed are NOT running away. Philando Castille was sitting in a car, strapped in his seatbelt. Eric Garner was just standing there unarmed and got choked to death for selling loose cigaretes. Tamir Rice was a 12 year old boy sitting in a park playing with a toy gun. Jordan Edwards was an unarmed, 15 year old passenger in a car leaving a party after the cops shut it down he decides to just fire into the vehicle. The cop lost his job and is facing charges, of which I'm sure he'll walk...like every other cop who kills a black person. John Crawford III was shopping in Wal-Mart and picked up a BB gun when someone called the cops. NONE of these people were running. You white devils always have an excuse I guess Charles Kinsely the black behavior therapist who was still shot with his hands in the air laying flat on his back was at fault too? It's disgusting how white people will justify murder when the victim is black!

Tenacity, it's useless these police(race soldiers) will continue to shoot black men, whether armed, unarmed, children, babies, elderly it doesn't matter. They will almost always GET AWAY WITH IT, it doesn't matter about facts.

Here's another police officer(Ray Tensing) that's about to get off. Two mistrials in a row!

But now let a black policeman kill somebody white, heh, then all hail breaks loose in as little as 72 hours:

That's right these two cops were in jail in three days. And sentenced to forty years in prison! But what was so different about this case? Well first of all those two black police were idiots for even working for ANY police dept in La.

Second of ALL MOST sensible black men know you don't shoot at white folks, Nah, you can only shoot at and kill other black men. And you especially don't shoot at and kill white children, or their dogs, so he fuucked up badly.

But what is that silence you hear? Didn't the thug father(because that's what you'd call him if he were black right?) Have a rap sheet that stretched from here to infinity. Right? Didn't he send the police on a wild goose chase? Wasn't he breaking the law when he rammed his car into theirs? And where are the blue lives matter folks at, you know the kind that would rally around ANY white officer who killed a black person in the reverse situation. They are not even labeling this as accidental, because NOTHING indicates they even knew the 6 year old child was in the car. Which I'm WILLING to bet that they wouldn't have shot at them in that case.

As long as these police(race soldiers) are allowed to continue murdering innocent black men, women and children this shiit will continue. And if you're black you'd better follow all 75 steps to the T, or its lights out for you homie!! Because, now even off duty black police men are getting shot:

But I'm glad that you are finally waking up brother Tenacity, I knew that your enlightenment was bound to happen sooner or later. These types of things can only be ignored for so long, sigh...

Welcome to the club!
Excellent, excellent, excellent analysis Bro.

Isn't it funny with all of the information, facts, and data you presented.......somehow @Danger just sums it all up as "hating whitey". But yet when I say he's disingenuous as fvck, he wonders why?

@sazc, @Atom Smasher, and @Danger are already looking to get me banned Bro. Isn't it FUNNY, how I can sit here for 3 years on this forum and rant about Black on Black violence, Thug Culture, Ray Ray, Pookie, Tyquesha, and Black Women............and NEVER get a Moderator Warning?

But when I start to go in on this stupid a.ss Cop who killed Castile, for no reason, as well as call out the people on this forum who are CLEARLY displaying racist over-tones.......now I get a Moderator Warning? Now I get told that I'm about to be put on time-out? Now I get told that I'm going too far? NOW, @sazc (the defense-less white woman) is running to @Atom Smasher saying that TENACITY is out of line?

You see this shyt Bro? You see this shyt??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, why did sho no luv bring whitey into this?

What was the point in his "look at how fvcked up whitey is"?
He provided a long, detailed post, with examples of BAD police shootings.

- You have some of these cases where Ray Ray, Pookie, and Tyquesha are doing dumb a.ss shyt and it helps contribute to them getting killed or over-policed.

- But then in some of these cases (like many that @Sho-No-Luv listed) you have black people doing nothing majorly wrong to justify getting shot 2 - 9 times. Castile's case is one of them. Yes, he should have kept his hands visible at all times. No, he should not have been driving that piece of shyt car. No, he should not have been driving and smoking weed. But NONE of this shyt justifies being SHOT 7 times in the chest.

I have provided the Officer's statements over and over and over again, stating that his hand was already in his pocket during the announcement of the gun being there. The Officer didn't give him time to pull his hand back out, he was shot 7 times during the process of pulling his hand back out. That's not my opinion, that's not my assumption, that's not my speculation......this is based on the Officer's statement that his hand was IN HIS POCKET with a grip size too large for a wallet during the announcement of the gun.

My statement that the Officer believed he was a potential thug, is based on the Officer's statements that he thought he was a robbery suspect and the Officer stating how disgusted he was of this "individual" (Castile) smoking weed in front of the kid. These are the Officer's statements......not mine.

I've explained this to you 1,000 times. You refuse to do research on this case and you refuse to hear out the facts of the case. You want to just repeat your same "hate whitey" bullshyt to distract the conversation from:

* The fvcked up Police State in this country

* The fvcked up view of black men across the board, by the Police and Criminal Justice System in this country

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do agree that there have been bad shootings (Texas and South Carolina, for example), this one was not.

Your argument so far has been "he was not given enough time to take his hands out." 5 seconds is more than enough time.

"This does not justify being shot 7 times in the chest." Have you ever fired a gun under stressful circumstances? You do not always count your rounds, especially if you have "tunnel vision" where you are focused on something under duress.

Finally, your opinion about what the officer thought of Castille does not constitute a fact, as unless you are certified as a mind reader, you do not know what he was thinking.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
First I ask for your source on statements so I can be certain they aren't partial transcripts, and you avoid it.
I said do your own god damn research. You clearly are ignorant of this case because you keep talking about a gun in his lap, when the plaintiff and defense sides both agree there was NEVER a gun visible to the Officer.

Now I ask why shonoluv is compelled to post how bad whitey is in a thread that has nothing to do with whitey and you change the subject again.
His post were about BAD Cop shootings, which is what this thread is about. His rants on "whitey" were secondary to his detailed explanations on the Bad Cop shootings. How do you skip over all of the Bad Cop shooting arguments to find some "hating whitey" shyt?

Seriously, if you want to have a real discussion you have to focus on one subject instead of continually dodging and moving to other topics.
No seriouslyyy....what you ought to do is research the case. The thread has been up for a couple of days and you are still running around ignorant about the FACTS of the case, talking about some damn gun in his lap.

I am out. The only focus I see from your side is an obsession with hating whitey, even on a topic that has nothing to do with him.
You see what you WANT to see, and conveniently look the other way when what you're seeing doesn't align with your narrative. Since when does TENACITY make "hating whitey" threads? You aren't even making sense.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
* The fvcked up Police State in this country

* The fvcked up view of black men across the board, by the Police and Criminal Justice System in this country
[/QUOTE]

Right, Right! And this fycked up racist judicial system as well, that allows these race soldiers to continue getting off Scott free.

For me that's the bottom line, because at least if THEY were being fair then these crooked cops going around shooting innocent people wouldn't continue to walk..

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Your argument so far has been "he was not given enough time to take his hands out." 5 seconds is more than enough time.

"This does not justify being shot 7 times in the chest." Have you ever fired a gun under stressful circumstances? You do not always count your rounds, especially if you have "tunnel vision" where you are focused on something under duress.
Lord have mercy..........The amount of intentional intellectual dishonesty here is unbelievable.

Finally, your opinion about what the officer thought of Castille does not constitute a fact, as unless you are certified as a mind reader, you do not know what he was thinking.
It's not.....my......OPINION.

Did you not read the statements of the Officer when he stated:

"He thought Castile was a robbery suspect"

"He thought Castile was a bad person for having smoked weed in front of the kid in the backseat"

Did you or did you not read these statements from the Officer? If you are aware of these statements, does that not mean that in the Officer's mind, at the time of the shooting.....that he had an unfavorable VIEW of the type of "person" that Castile was? I.E., that Castile was a potential thug?