• Gio, you are one lucky dude.

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Well I was just telling you before you made the commitment. :
for a guy that joined in nov 2007, you should know, we got married a long time ago.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Well I was just telling you before you made the commitment.
Well, fire up the Wayback Machine and set it for early June, 2006.

I'm sure it will be well worth your time, as I am quite stupid and therefore your brilliant thoughts about marriage and divorce would have come quite in handy.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Well, fire up the Wayback Machine and set it for early June, 2006.

I'm sure it will be well worth your time, as I am quite stupid and therefore your brilliant thoughts about marriage and divorce would have come quite in handy.
Oh didn't check the date of the thread. Well if you want more proof that marriage is pretty pointless. Read some of these.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/

http://eternalbachelor.blogspot.com/

http://www.mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/

http://disenfranchisedfather.blogspot.com/

Well if it's working great then good for you.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Oh didn't check the date of the thread. Well if you want more proof that marriage is pretty pointless. Read some of these.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/

http://eternalbachelor.blogspot.com/

http://www.mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/

http://disenfranchisedfather.blogspot.com/

Well if it's working great then good for you.
WOW! Proof!

How could I have been so blind?

For the past two years, I thought everything was going okay, but then Nip/Tuck came along with his four Blogspot links and changed my whole world!

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
WOW! Proof!

How could I have been so blind?

For the past two years, I thought everything was going okay, but then Nip/Tuck came along with his four Blogspot links and changed my whole world!
Why are you acting like an immature kid? You are being so defensive just cuz I criticized marriage. I was just pointing out how marriage is not always the best way to be in a long term relationship for others. I guess your too smart and good for my advice and opinion. Your attempt for sarcasm is lame... you shouldn't try so hard. :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Why are you acting like an immature kid? You are being so defensive just cuz I criticized marriage. I was just pointing out how marriage is not always the best way to be in a long term relationship for others. I guess your too smart and good for my advice and opinion. Your attempt for sarcasm is lame... you shouldn't try so hard. :)
your talking to a man who has dealt with EVERY conceivable post like this and knows it all already. Trust me, I have known him for a long while and his humor style only strikes a chord with people that can't take a joke :rolleyes:

also about it being lame. I like it and it makes me laugh my @$$ off.

comic_relief

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you take this alpha male bull**** too far. If he enjoys marriage, more power to him. Why feel the need to criticize it? It's his life, worry about your own.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
your talking to a man who has dealt with EVERY conceivable post like this and knows it all already. Trust me, I have known him for a long while and his humor style only strikes a chord with people that can't take a joke :rolleyes:

also about it being lame. I like it and it makes me laugh my @$$ off.

comic_relief
Whatever you say. I just thought he was trying too hard to be funny. What will be more funny is when the marriage goes bad and Penkitten takes half of his stuff and he has to go live with his parents. Let's just pray that it won't happen or Penkitten is nice enough to leave his stuff alone.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being so defensive just cuz I criticized marriage.
No, that's just his way of saying he doesn't give a 5hit what you think. I also have my own opinion about the current rut that Pook is spinning in.

Let's just pray that it won't happen or Penkitten is nice enough to leave his stuff alone.
I'm absolutely amazed at the "missing link" that people just aren't getting from sosuave. If you are secure and confident about yourself and don't tolerate any bull5hit from your woman AND you're selective about the woman you marry, you won't have to worry about her fvcking off with half of your stuff.

Also, if she DOES ditch you (or you ditch her), you know you can start all over again and things will eventually get back to normal. It's just another life lesson.

Neubie

Don Juan
Reaction score
so he got married, oh noes he violated DJ bible law #23!!oneshiftone!11

don't be a hater, congratulate her! (and him)

they seem happy together so props to you two!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Why has this been ressurected?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
who the hell knows, but Gio's new responses brought a smile to my face.

comic_relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
because a newbie wanted to tell him not to get married as he viewed marriage as pointless, and blah blah pre nup and now is saying that if something happens i will take all gios stuff.

we got married a while back, so i don't understand all this.
also, if there was a pre nup, it would be protecting me the most, as i am the one that entered this marriage with the property of a home.
is this guy saying that if we were to divorce that i could not have my own home that i entered the marriage with? the one i worked my butt off for, to raise my children in, for years before i ever met gio?
just for the record, we are securely happy in our marriage and plan to be together until the end of time, however if something unconceivable were to happen between us, neither of us are the type to leave the other high and dry, dollarless or homeless. i believe this with my entire heart, or i would not have married him.

my husband is a good man, not some dumb kid.
i am a good woman , not some money hungry ho.

for the members of the site, that are our friends, and have followed us from thread to thread, thank you for supporting us. we love you guys.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
because a newbie wanted to tell him not to get married as he viewed marriage as pointless, and blah blah pre nup and now is saying that if something happens i will take all gios stuff.

we got married a while back, so i don't understand all this.
also, if there was a pre nup, it would be protecting me the most, as i am the one that entered this marriage with the property of a home.
is this guy saying that if we were to divorce that i could not have my own home that i entered the marriage with? the one i worked my butt off for, to raise my children in, for years before i ever met gio?
just for the record, we are securely happy in our marriage and plan to be together until the end of time, however if something unconceivable were to happen between us, neither of us are the type to leave the other high and dry, dollarless or homeless. i believe this with my entire heart, or i would not have married him.

my husband is a good man, not some dumb kid.
i am a good woman , not some money hungry ho.

for the members of the site, that are our friends, and have followed us from thread to thread, thank you for supporting us. we love you guys.
Let me apologize, I guess I was bitter since I never seen a successful marriage in my life. I guess I already have a biased opinion on marriage. Well I'm glad that you both love each other, so if anything happens you won't turn on each other. Good luck, your future kids are lucky. :up:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Awww, I love the both of you too! Especially Gio. If you wouldn't have married him, I would have :p
i had a strange feeling.. that you would say that

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penny, what about me??
I'm still here waiting in Hawaii!!

What are doing here?!!
I've been calling you for hours!

I've got freakin' Depeche Mode over here!!
They're tired of waiting!!

Get on a plane and get down here!!!

:moon:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Awww, I love the both of you too! Especially Gio. If you wouldn't have married him, I would have :p
I'd leave her for you, but she'd take half of my stuff and please don't make me have to choose between the sandwich maker and the pancake maker. I just cannot do it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
I'd leave her for you, but she'd take half of my stuff and please don't make me have to choose between the sandwich maker and the pancake maker. I just cannot do it.
tell you what Pen, you can have the sandwich maker, and I will take his pancake maker. :p

comic_relief