• Total voters

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Wow, this brings back memories!

If my count is correct, it would be the sixth. :yes:
4 kids + 2 puppies = 6.
do you remember back when i was about to have the baby zoey and made a thread to help pick her name?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't remember that thread. I'm guessing that was back in '01.

Also, I was referring to Gio's spawn (a boy, isn't it?).

But yeah, I guess you basically have six kids. Unfortunately, dogs don't potty train very well, so you'll be cleaning their poo for as long as you have them :)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Way to ruin the surprise.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
No, I don't remember that thread. I'm guessing that was back in '01.

But yeah, I guess you basically have six kids. Unfortunately, dogs don't potty train very well, so you'll be cleaning their poo for as long as you have them :)
zoey was born in 04.
gio and i didn't have any together, as mine were already all here by the time we met.
the doggies are better potty trained than the kiddies... haha

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Ill probably get banned for this but isn´t it a widely held opinion on this board that any dude who marries a chick and takes care of some other dude´s DNA is a douche....ya I thought I heard that somewhere. :kick:

as far as Im concerned... for parents you lot spend WAY too much time replying to stupid crap on the internet, when u could be spending it with that other guys kids.
nah, its a personal choice.

I won't do it but I know that Gio said in a post a while ago that he didn't mind it and there was no reason to just count them out because of said reason.

best of luck guys. :rockon:

comic_relief

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Ill probably get banned for this but isn´t it a widely held opinion on this board that any dude who marries a chick and takes care of some other dude´s DNA is a douche....ya I thought I heard that somewhere. :kick:
My thoughts exactly. A "DJ" here married a single mom with 3 bastard kids and herpes?

WTF am I missing here??? Isn't cuckolding the ultimate PU no-no?

I mean, I know this is about par for the course with American womyn these days...but damn. I thought DJs were above that. Just goes to show the ridiculous leverage feminism has taken from men and given to American womyn now. Truly sad. :rolleyes:

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
My thoughts exactly. A "DJ" here married a single mom with 3 bastard kids and herpes?

I mean, I know this is about par for the course with American womyn these days...but damn. I thought DJs were above that. Just goes to show the ridiculous leverage feminism has taken from men and given to American womyn now. Truly sad. :rolleyes:
Lol try not to insult Gio or Kitten, you are almost definitely gonna get a flaming for that! :trouble: :eek:

:p

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Plow said:
Lol try not to insult Gio or Kitten, you are almost definitely gonna get a flaming for that! :trouble: :eek:

:p
my thoughts exacly

comic_relief

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
video of wedding
private video of wedding nite hahahahaha
ew.... aren't u guys like 50? Well congratz hope you guys do a prenup if your still going to get married. I really don't get why people marry, if they really enjoy each others they should just live together. If things go bad you don't have to deal with divorce and all the other paper work.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Oh wait, you were trying to be funny and serious all at the same time.

People make their own choices in life. My choice right now is to let you get on your way and not get my work shoe dirty on your hindpart.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
A "DJ" here married
OMGZ! MARRIED!

a single mom
If you're going to get married, it's best if the girl is single.

with 3 bastard kids
I don't think of them so much as bastard kids... they are more like small people who do household chores and have a built in every-other-weekend free babysitter.

They also have the benefit of only the 1st definition in the dictionary, while you have full claim to the third.

and herpes?
I don't know how to break it to you, but I have herpes too. That's what sometimes happens when you live the fast, swingin' DJ lifestyle.

Isn't cuckolding the ultimate PU no-no?
Oh noes!! Have I broken some part of the PU code? NOW what will I do???

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
ew.... aren't u guys like 50?
Close.... 28.

Well congratz hope you guys do a prenup if your still going to get married.
Oh, sh*t! I forgot to do that! Now it looks like penkitten will get half of my He-Man drinking glass collection! You can have Teela and Man-at-Arms, but you'll have to pry Skeletor and Beast-Man from my cold, dead fingers, penkitten! My cold dead fingers!

I really don't get why people marry, if they really enjoy each others they should just live together.
We did it for the cake.

If things go bad you don't have to deal with divorce and all the other paper work.
Wow, paperwork -- I hadn't thought of that. F*ck paperwork -- I guess we'll just have to stay together.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
How is that a surprise? :)
I don't have a son... that I know of.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
OMGZ! MARRIED!

If you're going to get married, it's best if the girl is single.

I don't think of them so much as bastard kids... they are more like small people who do household chores and have a built in every-other-weekend free babysitter.

They also have the benefit of only the 1st definition in the dictionary, while you have full claim to the third.

I don't know how to break it to you, but I have herpes too. That's what sometimes happens when you live the fast, swingin' DJ lifestyle.

Oh noes!! Have I broken some part of the PU code? NOW what will I do???
oh gio, how I love your responses.

comic_relief

Reaction score
You guys must be fun. Hanging out on the same websites and sh!t. Do you use the computer in turns or do you both have one each?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I believe Gio's responses get best posts of the year!

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Close.... 28.

Oh, sh*t! I forgot to do that! Now it looks like penkitten will get half of my He-Man drinking glass collection! You can have Teela and Man-at-Arms, but you'll have to pry Skeletor and Beast-Man from my cold, dead fingers, penkitten! My cold dead fingers!

We did it for the cake.

Wow, paperwork -- I hadn't thought of that. F*ck paperwork -- I guess we'll just have to stay together.
Well I was just telling you before you made the commitment. No marriage = no divorce. Most prenups won't hold up in court, but I guess your relationship is so great that everything will go perfectly in the future. I apologize, I just don't like single moms because they tend to take advantage of chumps. Goodluck... :flowers: