Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paris Hilton - ruining the world

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
After all this Paris Hilton stuff it hit me the other day. She is like a role model to some women. I just heard it from a girls mouth the other day too. Personally I hate the B!&ch. Can't stand her posing for the paparazzi. However I'm realizing now that women really like her and wanna be like her. In fact I've heard numerous ladies say how they love the Simple Life too. This is typical of stupid W$@R#s these days. They think someone like her is funny and witty and beautiful and they wanna be like her. These days women seem to wanna party like theres no tomrrow too. So they see her out partying it up, having sex on the internet... and bingo...thats they're new hero.

I'm glad she got sent back to prison. "Mooooommmmmmy"

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... theres quite a bit of negative vibes here....

What chick wouldn't like to be in Paris's shoes (sans prison) . No big deal here, she's just a peice of meat just like the rest of them....

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
You're trying to tell me that some chick who works her ass off, and is cool, and takes care of the people around her, and has character, and a brain is just like her and is just a piece of meat? Who's the negative one?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the antithesis of the quality woman we search for, and prepare our skills and outlook to be able to attract her when she comes along. She is no more worth admiring than she is worth talking about.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
She is the antithesis of the quality woman we search for, and prepare our skills and outlook to be able to attract her when she comes along. She is no more worth admiring than she is worth talking about.
Agreed.

Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and of course Paris Hilton which are the trio of attention grabbers of trust fund girls who have zero talent who have outlived their Daddy's Little Princess role are only good for one type of guy. The talentless metrosexual which is something roughly half of DJs on this board wanna be.

Why would a guy who busts his ass gathering life skills go out with girls who basically have it handed to them?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blame Paris because there are women out there who see her as a role model. Question the values of the women who choose to follow her lead.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don´t blame Paris Hilton for her behaviour. Imagine hundreds of people kissing your a$$ everyday since the day you were born and boosting your ego and you never had to work for anything in your life cuz everything was given to you. It is societies fault cuz they shower her with attention. It´s not her fault. However society needs people like Paris Hilton to make themselves feel better and to get some excitement in their lives.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a Paris wannabe out at a dance club recently. Although pretty identical and probably using daddy's money, she looked pretty comical in her getup. I just ignored her since she was too good for anyone in the place.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't blame Paris because there are women out there who see her as a role model. Question the values of the women who choose to follow her lead.
Amen. Society made her who she is. It is not her fault she was born privelleged.

ozzfest said:
After all this Paris Hilton stuff it hit me the other day. She is like a role model to some women. I just heard it from a girls mouth the other day too. Personally I hate the B!&ch. Can't stand her posing for the paparazzi.
Would you prefer she looked startled on the red carpet?

However I'm realizing now that women really like her and wanna be like her. In fact I've heard numerous ladies say how they love the Simple Life too.
I watched Flavor Flav a couple times so now Im gonna have tons of illegitimate children and wear a clock....

This is typical of stupid W$@R#s these days. They think someone like her is funny and witty and beautiful and they wanna be like her. These days women seem to wanna party like theres no tomrrow too. So they see her out partying it up, having sex on the internet... and bingo...thats they're new hero.
and how many males like this are idolized? Bond, McQueen, etc... Are we stupid too?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
and how many males like this are idolized? Bond, McQueen, etc... Are we stupid too?
Bond is a fictional character, McQueen actually has ACTED in some movies.
She does absolutely NOTHING.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-she has her own tv show
-own clothing line
-own perfume
-released an album
-is a multi-millionaire
-sponsorship

She seems to have achieved more than me and you combined...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yet she is a total idiot and spoiled brat. :rolleyes:

Mom, Mom. It's not right.
She didn't accomplish anything. Her parent's money gave her things that most people can only dream about.
If not for her parent's money she'd be a crack wh0re. Hopefully she'll learn a thing or two in prison.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
-she has her own tv show
-own clothing line
-own perfume
-released an album
-is a multi-millionaire
-sponsorship

yes, she is such a hard working, brilliant, woman of great character. I could see all that in her blow job video. The only thing I couldn't see was anything that resembled of a pair of breasts

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
-she has her own tv show
-own clothing line
-own perfume
-released an album
-is a multi-millionaire
-sponsorship

Her business ventures were seeded by the fortune of her father. She's of old money. It's not as if she built her fortune by her own means like the Olson twins (I can't believe I'm giving them credit for something :eek:).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
yes, she is such a hard working, brilliant, woman of great character. I could see all that in her blow job video. The only thing I couldn't see was anything that resembled of a pair of breasts
Oh yeah, that's what made her famous............

That video SUCKED!!!!..... :down:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
-she has her own tv show
-own clothing line
-own perfume
-released an album
-is a multi-millionaire
-sponsorship

Success is not by using one's body to flaunt it nor is it by using a trust fund. If someone gave me $10 million bucks to do whatever I'd probably do the above as well.

Now go back to your Fruity Drinks and going to the hair salon to get a $30 hair cut.