Paris Hilton - ruining the world

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Amen. Society made her who she is. It is not her fault she was born privelleged.
Her priviliged birth is not her fault. Her frivolous squander of all the great things a woman with her means could have done for the world and for others much less fortunate than her IS her fault.

Its the difference between Princess Diana and Paris Hilton.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
and how many males like this are idolized? Bond, McQueen, etc... Are we stupid too?
Careful, don't confuse the sexes! You are teetering towards feminism. Step back from the brink! Manliness is not admirable in a woman.

baffledking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paris Hilton?

I'd hit it.:D

Would I date her? No way, jose. The only thing you can do with a girl like that is treat her like a piece of meat. I'm sorry but it's true.

The sad thing is that she actually is the epitome of female values in our present world. She was more or less considered to be a living goddess until very recently. But there are better and bigger fish in the sea.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny how worked up the whole country seems to be over Paris Hilton. I'm guilty of this, I've watched the coverage and laughed at it. Everyone seems to hate her and loves the feeling of hating her(?).

I couldn't care less about her. I suppose her going to jail may force her to grow up a little. Unless they let her out again.

What I think is most interesting is how much the guys I know hate this chick. It's almost like they are threatened by her. They see a hot girl (more or less) who is rich and exciting (maybe), hangs around other hot girls with exciting lives, and they know they will never be in that "league". Her and her type are unttainable, and that's a threat to some male egos. It's like the more they rage against her, the more "real" they make her by pointing out all her faults, and by doing that, she gets brought down closer to the level of reality, where she's in that zone of almost being attainable. Just my own little analysis there.

But any girl who thinks she is a role model and lets you know this is doing you a huge favor by disqualifying herself.

baffledking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Leave the poor girl be. She really has done nothing to deserve this hatred. She has a nice lifestyle and she does the best she can to enjoy it. But then again, I can understand why people are disgusted with her. She has everything they want and hasn't had to work for any of it while most people grovel night and day for a fraction of what she enjoys absolutely free.

She may actually grow up if we stop putting her in the limelight 24/7.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I think it's funny how worked up the whole country seems to be over Paris Hilton. I'm guilty of this, I've watched the coverage and laughed at it. Everyone seems to hate her and loves the feeling of hating her(?).

I couldn't care less about her. I suppose her going to jail may force her to grow up a little. Unless they let her out again.

What I think is most interesting is how much the guys I know hate this chick. It's almost like they are threatened by her. They see a hot girl (more or less) who is rich and exciting (maybe), hangs around other hot girls with exciting lives, and they know they will never be in that "league". Her and her type are unttainable, and that's a threat to some male egos. It's like the more they rage against her, the more "real" they make her by pointing out all her faults, and by doing that, she gets brought down closer to the level of reality, where she's in that zone of almost being attainable. Just my own little analysis there.

But any girl who thinks she is a role model and lets you know this is doing you a huge favor by disqualifying herself.
Just wanted to clear up some misconceptions you made:

1. Paris Hilton is not hot, she is anorexic and has no tits.

2. I enjoy seeing that filthy spoiled brat go to jail and serve out her sentence like everyone else. I hope the sheriff gets sent to jail as well for contempt of court and bribery.

3. She is not exciting... she is Pretentious, Rich, wh0re-ish, dumb, and overly predictable. Her emotional maturity is that of a 6 year old child. Just listen to her cry out for mommy. I find the whole princess syndrome to be a huge turnoff and also very annoying.

Let me demonstrate: That's so hot! like OMG! :D

4. Her ignorance and stupidity make me feel a lot better about myself.

5. I hate her because she is the stereotypical dumb and ignorant Hollywood celebrity who gets everything she wants meanwhile everyone else outside of Beverly Hills has a real job that they wake up every morning for. The worst part is all those people around the world watch MTV and think this is what all of America looks like. (i just got back from Europe, and i'll never forget the night a girl asked me if all Americans were as dumb as Paris Hilton. :( )

7. Totally agree with your last line.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I said she's hot more or less. And I agree with you that she needs to grow up, she's not above the law. That's kind of the sad thing about this, the double standard for rich/influential people and normal people.

I didn't say SHE was necessarily exciting, but she lives the lifestyle that many people envy. Rich, not having to work, parties, travling etc.

But guys have hated Paris before this jail issue, like you mentioned. Guys HATE her, yet they watch her and keep up with her lameness. I mean, you HATE her. That's a pretty strong emotion to have regarding a total stranger. And I'm not taking the high road here because I make fun of her and complain with other people too.

We want to bring these people down into a world we can understand, because we can't identify with the crazy lifestyle they lead.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Fvcks Sake. I go against the grain and get quoted more than the bible...

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Her business ventures were seeded by the fortune of her father. She's of old money. It's not as if she built her fortune by her own means like the Olson twins (I can't believe I'm giving them credit for something :eek:).
I dont care about her either way, but the point im trying to make is that she hasnt done anything to deserve the hatred of so many people?

hitman1000 said:
Success is not by using one's body to flaunt it nor is it by using a trust fund. If someone gave me $10 million bucks to do whatever I'd probably do the above as well.

Now go back to your Fruity Drinks and going to the hair salon to get a $30 hair cut.
Didnt say it was... You just agreed you'd do the same things that she has done, that is enough for me

Her priviliged birth is not her fault. Her frivolous squander of all the great things a woman with her means could have done for the world and for others much less fortunate than her IS her fault.

So we are all at fault for not making the world a better place, no? Just because we do not have as much money as she does does not mean we cannot change the world either.

Careful, don't confuse the sexes! You are teetering towards feminism. Step back from the brink! Manliness is not admirable in a woman.
please elaborate, unless the point was just to debase me by calling me a feminist

Why do people say that Paris Hilton is the driving force for women currently? Maybe for pre-pubescent teenage girls who do not know any better, but seriously, any woman worth her salt would realize what she is and not follow her lifestyle. Posters here try to pin her as the downfall of civilization and all she is guilty of is what? Partying and being slutty?OMG!!!

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:

Threatened by her? Maybe some guys are, I certainly am not. If she's the archetype of the league she's in, I can honestly say from what little I know about her, I'm glad I'm not in it. I try to ignore as much of this stuff as possible, some seeps in, kind of like raw sewage.

I think a lot of the hate towards her is misplaced, and is really hate stirred up by the media. If the media paid her no attention whatsoever, none of would even know her name. And I can bet anything that no one would be starving for info on her.

ChrizZ said:
However society needs people like Paris Hilton to make themselves feel better and to get some excitement in their lives.
How sad, but true.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
You're trying to tell me that some chick who works her ass off, and is cool, and takes care of the people around her, and has character, and a brain is just like her and is just a piece of meat?
YES!!!

Keep it simple dude..

Reaction score
lebRambo said:

There is no difference between Princess Diana and Paris Hilton, they are both over privileged slvts, one is dead, the other is alive, both are only HB5's at the best anyway, Paris Hilton might cry about going into prison but she will make ten million dollars from her first TV interview,I would very happily spend 45 days in prison to get that type of money, it is a joke.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of her. When someone is in the news 24/7 for stupid worthless crap and she's acting like a little spoiled brat, yes, bad feelings toward her emerge. You don't have to see her or know her in person to see that she's a friggin spoiled brat. You don't have to know Osama bin Laden in person to know he's a freak who deserves to be dead.

I'm sick of watching the news during lunch and seeing how she wrote to the governor to get a pardon. Then I watch the TV the next day and it's nothing but Paris Hilton being released from prison for "medical conditions" that could not be revealed. Then seeing pictures of her pouting like a baby when she has to go back. Now her sister's saying she's "strong" by going back to prison, though Paris Hilton doesn't like the bread and water she's eating in the jail. If that's strong try throwing her ass in Iraq. Then again this is the girl that makes a show out of going on a farm for a day or living like a regular person. How do I know all this? It surely isn't because I seek it out, it's because I can't help but to turn on the TV or go on the internet without seeing PARIS HILTON. YES, I AM SICK OF HER! She has to do this because she has absolutely no skills!

She finally ran across something her money can't buy and she can't handle it! I hate her for polluting my TV with her worthless crap and her pathetic behavior! Plus she looks like a friggin live skeleton with a 10 year old boy's face, not attractive at all! Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears at least have/had looks1

Reaction score
Top Bottom