Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pac Is on ROIDS

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I'm 100% Filipino ....

That pretty well explains everything. Nothing wrong with it, believe me I *completely* understand it.

vagrant said:
People are saying Pacquiao is hiding something just because he won't accept Floyd's bluff about the 14 day test, when we all know a blood test and a urine test right after the fight is just the same ...
Look, there is a good reason the Olympic committee does the protocol it does, and it's not because they are staffed by vampires. there are a wide variety of (banned) substances an athlete may use to enhance training, growth, and all sorts of things during training or competition. Let's say it again ... training or the actual sporting event. many of those banned substances either do not show up, or can be eliminated from urine if the schedule is known.

A few ml of blood drawn from both men periodically during training will not change the outcome, unless it precludes one (or both) of them from using a banned substance.

Hmmm.

Also as you know, Manny has a lot of political fish to fry now. He really should just retire.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I may hold some suspicion on him simply because he goes from one weight division to another and literally pummels the hell out of his opponents, there still is no question that Mayweather does not want to fight him. He's gets very creative when it comes to avoiding pac man.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I'm 100% Filipino
lol, didn't read the rest after this. :crackup:

No wonder you asked me about my race, assuming this must cause my bias, it's like a cheater is always paranoid about their partner.

I'm sure you get my drift boxing novice. Only started following Pacquiao I bet and know nothing about the sport, it's obvious by your comments.

Good luck kid. Pacquiao is Mr time the drug cycle, guess he will fit well into corrupt politics.

Now let's remember this, plain and simple facts:

Pacquiao just cancelled the biggest fight in boxing history and his biggest payday by a country mile of $40mil, because he didn't want a few mil of blood taken, the same test that Floyd would be required to take. Pacquiao has jumped all over the place defending this position and I stated this sequence of events on the previous page. Blood testing requests in boxing contracts are nothing new in the sport of boxing.

So it boils down to Pacquiao making up excuses and cancelling a mega-fight for himself and the fans, based on his own 'psychological' worry about blood weakening him before a fight.

L O L

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:

That pretty well explains everything. Nothing wrong with it, believe me I *completely* understand it.

Look, there is a good reason the Olympic committee does the protocol it does, and it's not because they are staffed by vampires. there are a wide variety of (banned) substances an athlete may use to enhance training, growth, and all sorts of things during training or competition. Let's say it again ... training or the actual sporting event. many of those banned substances either do not show up, or can be eliminated from urine if the schedule is known.

A few ml of blood drawn from both men periodically during training will not change the outcome, unless it precludes one (or both) of them from using a banned substance.

Hmmm.

Also as you know, Manny has a lot of political fish to fry now. He really should just retire.
My nationality has nothing to do with my opinion, you can trust me on that. All I'm saying is Pacquiao had always been CLEAN. I would understand if Pacquiao has a history of using illegal substances. Then, Floyd would have every right to make sure Pacquiao does not do so again for their upcoming fight.

Since Pacquiao never tested positive on any kind of illegal drugs, I do believe Pacquiao has ALL the right to refuse Floyd's demand of Olympic testing, specially when it has NEVER been required by the Nevada Athletic
Commission.

Pacquiao is doing all he can to make the fight happen.

Pacquiao moved up in weight, did all he had to do. Floyd has every advantage being the bigger man and being the better fighter that he say he is. Pacquiao is giving Floyd the blood test that he's demanding, in which Pacquiao NEVER ever have to do.

Again, Pacquiao is willing to give blood 24 days before the fight and right after the fight, even though Pacquiao does NOT really have to, because again it's not required by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

You don't have to be a Filipino to back Pacquiao out on this. At the end of the day, Pacquiao is being a gentleman that he is, and it's either take it or leave it for Floyd.

If Floyd isn't going to fight the best fighter that's available to him, he should really think about retiring. End of story.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
Here is an interesting link from one of the worlds most respected boxing analysts/trainers who is completely neutral in this debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cHRGUYlhcU

Watch this, D A M N!!!!!!!!

True or not, Pac is a joke.
Respected? Wow. Since when? It's funny you like Teddy because you guys make absolute wrong predictions every single time. Talk about knowing a lot about the sport of boxing.

Alright, let me guess where those E-mails came from. Hmmmm? Could it be from, Bob Arum? Freddie Roach? You know what? I have a feeling Manny Pacquiao himself sent those E-mails to Teddy's RELIABLE source.

Anyone with a human brain would know, not one from Team Pacquiao would say sh*t like that. :crackup:

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Name one reputable source, other than yourself (LOL) and Pacs team, that has defended him? Find me 1 for every 10 that have criticised him.......

Teddy not respected? LOL. Obviously not a boxing follower.

Pac doesn't want RANDOM blood testing, because it means he can't time his drug cycle.

Just the truth.

Bias phillo, enjoy the credibility of your national hero being destroyed, it already has accross many average men in the street and many boxing followers. It's unfortunate, because I really liked Pac, and thought he did great for the sport..........until this.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Since Pacquiao never tested positive on any kind of illegal drugs ....

Which fights did he submit to Olympic style random testing prior to?

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho, don't waste your breath. Talking to Pacquiao fans is equivalent to bouncing a tennis ball against a wall for hours - merely an exercise in repetition.

If Mayweather ends up fighting Mosley, then I really don't care about this fight falling apart. Mosley is the true warrior in this crowd - fights anyone regardless of pay, in their prime, and at their prime weight. That is a true champion with no cherry-picking and no pre-fight demands like catchweights.

Throughout this negotiation, it's clear that the party who LEAST wanted this fight was Bob Arum. That man is as slimy as they come. This is the same man who is fighting the battle to reinstate Antonio Concreto, and who placed Julio Cesar Chavez Jr as the chief undercard bout on a critical PPV. He would sell his kids to a gypsy for the right price. He clearly has no respect for the sport of boxing and its future.

Hopefully all credible fighters outside of Top Rank demand blood tests.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Hopefully all credible fighters outside of Top Rank demand blood tests.

It would likely do a lot for the reputation of the sport.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all of that 6-heads.

Utterly disappointed at the result of those negotiations though, depriving us of a great great fight. A real contrast of styles.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayweather fight is off for good (FU Pac), instead we will get Pacquiao VS. Clottey on March 13th. Pac fvcked up big time....... One of the biggest fight's in boxing's history shot down because he has something to hide, how do you turn down the biggest $$ fight in the sport's history? If you still believe Pac is clean and has nothing to hide, you are likely A.Phillipino or B.Pac ****svcker

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
This fight may be in danger of not happening!!
Apparently Mayweather's camp wants Olympic style random blood testing done before the fight. I guess his dad or some one thinks that Manny's camp is using HGH or something to juice him before fights. Pacquiao's reps have no problem with it as long as it isn't 5 days before the fight or something. I guess he's superstitious about having blood taken from him before a fight. The trainers have said out right that Floyd wants to back out of the fight and is using this as an excuse.

I will be ROYALLY pissed if this fight doesn't go down. I'm already keener on MMA bouts and if this BS happens and robs me of a fight that I've wanted to see for the last 4 years then I will likely not watch a lighter weight boxing match ever again. They stand to make like 30 million dollars a piece! Who the hell is gonna pass on a pay day like that for any reason?!

Loud and angry!!!!:cuss:
rocksoff said:
Mayweather fight is off for good (FU Pac), instead we will get Pacquiao VS. Clottey on March 13th. Pac fvcked up big time....... One of the biggest fight's in boxing's history shot down because he has something to hide, how do you turn down the biggest $$ fight in the sport's history? If you still believe Pac is clean and has nothing to hide, you are likely A.Phillipino or B.Pac ****svcker
LOUD AND ANGRY:cuss:

I literally feel robbed! Some one dangled a feast for the eyes with all the trimmings and delivered spam with a side of mayo!!! WTF!!!! THIS IS BS!!!

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is sad, really. I was just hoping to see a good fight.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fight may never happen. Floyd is not ready for Pacquiao. The only way this fight will ever happen is if Pacquiao gets his as$ whooped by Clottey. You can bet Floyd will call him out then. If we see another Cotto, De La Hoya or Hatton beat down against Clottey, we can all forget about it. Plain and simple.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
The fight may never happen. Floyd is not ready for Pacquiao. The only way this fight will ever happen is if Pacquiao gets his as$ whooped by Clottey. You can bet Floyd will call him out then. If we see another Cotto, De La Hoya or Hatton beat down against Clottey, we can all forget about it. Plain and simple.
LOL.

What will be even funnier is if Pac tries to fight another big name and they ask for random blood testing............:whistle:

More Pac excuses no doubt, 'afriad' of a blood test, when he will loose more in an actual boxing match!

Roidman is a disgrace to boxing as are Phillipino 'fanboys'. Somehow live vicariously through him do they?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
LOL.

What will be even funnier is if Pac tries to fight another big name and they ask for random blood testing............:whistle:

More Pac excuses no doubt, 'afriad' of a blood test, when he will loose more in an actual boxing match!

Roidman is a disgrace to boxing as are Phillipino 'fanboys'. Somehow live vicariously through him do they?
I'm sure whoever that big name is, he would gladly accept Pacquiao's offer of giving blood 24 days before the fight and right after the fight which is more than reasonable enough.

Heck, Juan Manuel Marquez would fight Pacquiao any day and he wouldn't even dare come up with this Olympic style BS. Even Paulie Malignaggi who thinks Pacquiao is on steroids is willing to fight Pacquiao, because he believes he can beat Pacquiao any given day.

Floyd needs to go fight Ricky's brother and get a little bit more confidence, because he is really full of doubts whether he can really beat Pacquiao or not.

What's it gonna be Floyd? Are you willing to give up that undefeated record for 40 mil or are you just going to keep avoiding Pacquiao so you can remain undefeated. Pacquiao is just one phone call away.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Pac ready to give a few mil of blood for 40mil? No, nobody in the boxing world, even his 'friend' Cotto can work it out.............

Yadda Yadda Yadda, you realise you are the only one in here defending him? And you realise the majority of those defending him are Phillipinos, why's that? ;)

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.............................................:d

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does any one actually have any damaging evidence that Pacquaio is using steriods? Such as information from a former trainer.

There is way too much speculation going on here.