Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pac Is on ROIDS

Zig-zag-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

Had to chime in and say that THE SKIRT HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF MAYWEATHER JR. AND HIS LAME ASS FANS LOL. Same for the Pac haters, a majority of whom are ignorant mexican/british/puerto rican 'boxing fans' who ***** and whine that Pacman smashed their idols. The other side of the fanboy coin you could say.

Still hoping this goes down eventually, but seeing as it isn't likely gonna happen this year, hopefully it'll be third time's the charm next year.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt it

Zig-zag-man said:
Had to chime in and say that THE SKIRT HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF MAYWEATHER JR. AND HIS LAME ASS FANS LOL. Same for the Pac haters, a majority of whom are ignorant mexican/british/puerto rican 'boxing fans' who ***** and whine that Pacman smashed their idols. The other side of the fanboy coin you could say.

Still hoping this goes down eventually, but seeing as it isn't likely gonna happen this year, hopefully it'll be third time's the charm next year.
I doubt it. Floyd would sign the contract whether pacquiao is on steroids or not if he really knows he can beat pacquiao.

Honestly, floyd should be kicked out of boxing for good if only possible. There is no other opponent for pacquiao besides floyd.

Both pacquiao and mayweather are the best at 147, and what better way to find out who is better than to fight each other?

Floyd, get the fvck outta here!