Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pac Is on ROIDS

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
"This isn't some issue that just came about. It has been a part of the contract negotiations for weeks. According to a source familiar with the talks, Pacquiao's representatives asked what penalties Pacquiao would face if he tested dirty, and also if a dirty test result could be kept secret so that the integrity of the fight wouldn't be ruined in the public eye.

Those are disturbing requests."

Well boxing is a pretty corrupt sport, and Manny is running for political office back in the PI to boot, so he has a lot more than a boxing match to lose.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pactards"? LoL

I would like to see Pac win, and in no way a May nuthugger, but come on, Pac is not as good when fighting a top notch counterpuncher as he is with a a fighter who is easy to hit. Marquez schooled him with the counterpunching, yet Pac has been able to break down bigger guys who stand in front of him.

The facts are, at this point, Pac and his camp DO NOT WANT RANDOM BLOOD TESTING for THIS FIGHT. Along with the over the weight limit penalties ($10 million per pound over the limit, which Mayweather agreed to), blood testing is one of the many things on the negotiation tables, this is nothing new that the May camp just pulled out of their a$s, yet Pac won't comply with the testing.

At this point Pac has no choice but to test or look like he has something to hide; and Mayweather has no choice but to actually take the fight if Pac agrees to testing, or risk being called a coward, after all the fuss he's made about this issue.

Of course, some of you here are too biased and actually hate one of the fighters too much to even be objective on this match and on the main issues of the negotiation. Your emotional involment in hating May is clowding your objectivity to the point where you can't even give credit to a fighter who's accomplished a lot in the ring, wether you like it or not. You are the type of fans I tend to win the most money from more often when betting on fights. You bet your heart and logic goes out the windo. Some of the Pac fans are more delusional than Raider fans. Just because you say Pac is going to destroy him is not enough proof that is exactly what will happen.

The fact is, all of these details are part of the negotiation in what has become a major PR battle between both camps, and Mayweather's handlers are winning this one among the casual boxing/sports fan, the majority. They are not trying to preach to the choir who already have their mind made about who they want to win. The PR machines are after the general public. If you are a real fan with any knowledge, you know these are all marketing, PR, and negotiation tactics. The more Pacquiao's team tries to spin this one, the more they seem to be yelling "NO RANDOM BLOOD TESTING OR NO FIGHT". Now imagine if he called May's bluff and just agreed to it, since he's not cheating anyway. They would deliver a knockout punch on this negotiation, and force the "scared" fighter to sign the contracts, wouldn't they? The don't want the random testing. They want the test 30 days before the fight, not 5 days or 10 days, IF YOU ARE READING!

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has become a joke. Lawsuits?

I think Pacquiao is an honorable and good-hearted person. I also believe he is naive, uneducated, and has a difficult time saying no. Most likely his historically great number of yes men are doing all the work, he's just nodding his head and paying their bills.

It's sad really.

Freddie Roach was quoted months ago saying he has no problem with any of the tests, and will gladly do anything to prove Pac is innocent. The Pacquiao camp has come up with a new excuse every week for not taking the tests, it has become akin to parity.

This has been a huge embarrassment for the sport, just when they should have a Superbowl moment.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, completely agree 6-heads and Gangsta of Love.

This is he worst possible scenairo for the sport if this does not come off, and then Pac fighting Mal? Jeez.

6-heads, the trading is going very well, too bad to hear about the frustrations of betting, I know that feeling, live it every day when trading. It is an emotional rollercoaster and I won't do it for the rest of my life either.

As for the best bet, agree on Kessler, think he will take Froch to town, bigger, stronger, more skilled. Froch has to be one of the most over-rated fighters out there at the moment. He is like clumsy Vitali Klit, without the huge size advantage over his opponents.

As for the fight with Pac and Mayweather, I think even with the 3 KDs, Marquez schooled Pac in the first fight, though Pac has got better since then, and I gave Pac the 2nd on the slightest of margins, but I think Marquez was a little past it by then.

It is a pick'em, but there is a lot of Mayweather hate out there which clouds judgement.

Vagrant, BTW, I am nor black nor Asian. It doesn't have anything to do with the facts. I am simply a long-term boxer/boxing fan. The same as the two guys above me, for those who have participated in boxing discussions/arguments, on these boards over the years.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read and heard everybody's opinion on this issue already. Mayweather wants the random testing so they can randomly take Manny Pacquiao's blood 10 seconds before the fight. Plain and simple.

Mayweather wants to know if Pacquiao is on steroids that a urine test can't detect?

Well, guess what? Manny Pacquiao agreed to take a blood test 4 weeks before the fight, 5 days before the fight, and another one right after the fight. Crystal clear.

OH WAIT IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF STEROIDS. IT'S A SPECIAL KIND OF STEROIDS. WE NEED BLOOD TESTING EVERY SINGLE DAY. WE NEED BLOOD TESTING RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET IN THE RING. YOU KNOW WHAT MANNY? THIS STEROIDS IS VERY SPECIAL. IT CAN'T BE DETECTED AT ALL. WE NEED TO TAKE ALL YOUR BLOOD. YUP YOU NEED TO FIGHT WITHOUT BLOOD MANNY OR ELSE NO FIGHT.

Give my f*ckin as$ a break. I know we're not that stupid. If you don't think that a blood test 4 weeks before the fight, 5 days before the fight, and another one right after the fight is not enough to find out if indeed Pacquiao is on steroids then PLEASE, be my guess and suck Mayweather's d*ck. :moon:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I've read and heard everybody's opinion on this issue already. Mayweather wants the random testing so they can randomly take Manny Pacquiao's blood 10 seconds before the fight. Plain and simple.

They would of course be on the same random schedule. Any fixed schedule can be planned for, thus, random. It's the same thing some other sports do.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what to expect from a Pac fan: Abstract, exaggerated rhetoric that addresses none of the issues at hand. You haven't said anything worth replying to.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
This is what to expect from a Pac fan: Abstract, exaggerated rhetoric that addresses none of the issues at hand. You haven't said anything worth replying to.

Oh dude, I know. My GF was born and raised in the Philippines, her family is still mostly there. I get a 4x dose of Pacmania and I'm not even interested in boxing. It's like the Apple Fanboy phenomenon.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
They would of course be on the same random schedule. Any fixed schedule can be planned for, thus, random. It's the same thing some other sports do.
lol, vagrant, you just got ripped. Plain and simple.

Open your eyes.

Personally, I don't think many 'steroids' as such would enhance boxing performance (was witnessed with Vargas), except for adding oxygen to your blood for fitness which is what I think they are trying to ensure Pac is not doing.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
lol, vagrant, you just got ripped. Plain and simple.

Open your eyes.

Personally, I don't think many 'steroids' as such would enhance boxing performance (was witnessed with Vargas), except for adding oxygen to your blood for fitness which is what I think they are trying to ensure Pac is not doing.

Accusing someone of wrong doing without proof. TSK TSK TSK. I can't wait to see the result of the lawsuit. :up:

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is starting to look really, really bad for Pacquaio.

On the one hand, he's shown to be giving blood half a month before a fight. This means his talk about 30 days is a lie. When pressed, he is willing to compromise on this. On the other hand, he's absolutely adamant against random blood testing, which didn't take place in the Hatton bout either. It is exactly random blood testing that can be dangerous and expose a modern EPO treatment.

Now, when he can't seem to get away from this demand, he backs off, he sues, and he challenges another Top Rank-promoted fighter, Yuri Foreman, so he'll get away from these questions and demands, which have been voiced not only by Mayweather, but also by many others in the sport.

Pac = doing the dodgy. I liked the guy, but this is enough, a lot of true boxing followers will always wonder about this now, the 2000s version of Aaron Pryor.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
This is starting to look really, really bad for Pacquaio.

On the one hand, he's shown to be giving blood half a month before a fight. This means his talk about 30 days is a lie. When pressed, he is willing to compromise on this. On the other hand, he's absolutely adamant against random blood testing, which didn't take place in the Hatton bout either. It is exactly random blood testing that can be dangerous and expose a modern EPO treatment.

Now, when he can't seem to get away from this demand, he backs off, he sues, and he challenges another Top Rank-promoted fighter, Yuri Foreman, so he'll get away from these questions and demands, which have been voiced not only by Mayweather, but also by many others in the sport.

Pac = doing the dodgy. I liked the guy, but this is enough, a lot of true boxing followers will always wonder about this now, the 2000s version of Aaron Pryor.
YES....other respectable fighter's in the sport wouldnt make these accusation's against Pac just because theyre jealous or dont want to fight, and if this was the case, Pac would just agree to test and shut them the fvck up

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Accusing someone of wrong doing without proof. TSK TSK TSK. I can't wait to see the result of the lawsuit. :up:
What result do you expect? Don't be shy, speak up.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
What result do you expect? Don't be shy, speak up.
Well, what proof do you have to show? Don't be shy now. :)

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are just way too hard to convince. The whole world already knows Mayweather doesn't want to fight.

Once again, Mayweather had told the whole world that he can beat Pacquiao easier than he beat Marquez. So, why is he ruining the fight by demanding Pacquiao to give a stool sample when he himself had said that Pacquiao would be an easy fight for him.

If I was Floyd and I know I can whoop Pacquaio's phunk as$ just like that and I'll get 40 Mil?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hey, why not.

Does Floyd really want to fight? You tell me.

OH WAIT..I already know your answer, Pacquiao is on steroids, so of course Floyd won't fight.

Let's face it. If steroids make Pacquiao Great, then Floyd Mayweather Sr. would have been THE ALL TIME GREAT!

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Well, what proof do you have to show? Don't be shy now. :)
The proof is in Pacs actions. He is avoiding this situation like the plague, Arum trying to be a spin doctor and nobody else speaking up for him but internet punks.

This is plain obvious, Mayweather agreed gloves and weight on Pacs terms, yet Pac can't agree to take a standard olympic test, without jumping all over the place with his responses?

:cuss: on boxing. How disappointing.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Some people are just way too hard to convince. The whole world already knows Mayweather doesn't want to fight.

Once again, Mayweather had told the whole world that he can beat Pacquiao easier than he beat Marquez. So, why is he ruining the fight by demanding Pacquiao to give a stool sample when he himself had said that Pacquiao would be an easy fight for him.

If I was Floyd and I know I can whoop Pacquaio's phunk as$ just like that and I'll get 40 Mil?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hey, why not.

Does Floyd really want to fight? You tell me.

OH WAIT..I already know your answer, Pacquiao is on steroids, so of course Floyd won't fight.

Let's face it. If steroids make Pacquiao Great, then Floyd Mayweather Sr. would have been THE ALL TIME GREAT!
The first bold part says the lot about your entire post.

The second bold part makes no sense.

You asked me if I was black, and I stated I am not, now let me ask you, are you Asian (or Phillipino to be specific)? If so, what an embarassment. I know a Phillipino guy well, work with him, and he is worried about Pacs reaction.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
The proof is in Pacs actions. He is avoiding this situation like the plague, Arum trying to be a spin doctor and nobody else speaking up for him but internet punks.

This is plain obvious, Mayweather agreed gloves and weight on Pacs terms, yet Pac can't agree to take a standard olympic test, without jumping all over the place with his responses?

:cuss: on boxing. How disappointing.
Look, I know you love Floyd, so just tell Floyd to forget about Pacquiao because Nevada rules won't change just for him plain and simple. Floyd is not that special, and Pacquiao will not play Floyd's little game.

People are saying Pacquiao is hiding something just because he won't accept Floyd's bluff about the 14 day test, when we all know a blood test and a urine test right after the fight is just the same, if not enough to trace any illegal drugs Floyd is looking for that never existed.

Plain and simple. Pacquiao is a man and Floyd is still a little boy. Pacquiao offered him a 24 day deal, including one after the fight and Floyd said NO. If you think this whole thing is about Pacquiao hiding something more than Pacquiao not wanting to play Floyd's little game, then you need to smell the coffee and check out reality.

Floyd came back out of retirement to fight Marquez who jumped from 135 all the way to 147 and think now he's the greatest when he could have fought a guy name Mosley or even Cotto.

I'm done explaining that Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao. Floyd
Mayweather Sr. knows all about that. He was just a few feet away when Pacquiao put Hatton on the canvas with one shot. If you want to know how scared Floyd is just ask his dad. Seriously.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
The first bold part says the lot about your entire post.

The second bold part makes no sense.

You asked me if I was black, and I stated I am not, now let me ask you, are you Asian (or Phillipino to be specific)? If so, what an embarassment. I know a Phillipino guy well, work with him, and he is worried about Pacs reaction.
I'm 100% Filipino and I'm not worried about Pacquiao's actions at all. Whoever your coworker is, he's not me and he's definitely not Pacquiao.

I'm 5'6 and a half just like Pacquiao and I was 98 pounds when I was 15. I'm 22 years old now and I'm walking at 135 feeling stronger and faster than I have ever been. I don't see anything that Pacquiao had done that surprises me. Everything he's doing is natural for him. Period.

Pacquiao had always been a hard hitter and he had always been fast. His stamina had always been great. The only thing new is he got better as a fighter.

Look, I've had a cop give me a speeding ticket back in he days when I was going below the speed limit and the cop had me open the trunk and I did. I wasn't drunk and I wasn't high. Both I've never done my whole life. The cop had no reason to be checking what's inside my trunk but he did.

You calling me stupid? Tell that to Pacquiao if he agrees with Floyd's stupid demand. So for Floyd, either fight or retire. Period.