Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overweight Woman Gives Me Dieting Tips!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing isn't it?

It's like my grandfather who LOVES to give me "tips" on how should I run my business. He has a VERY GOOD earning from retirement, especially compared to the average brazilian and STILL managed to get insane amounts of BAD debt. He spends it all and has no investment to show.

My mother, who is not FAT but in no way fit loves to mock everything I do, like "you're not eating right" and "this will make you ill".

People like to think they know everything. It's like when they talk about the issue they get the sensation that they're protected from it. Like the fat woman you described, she feels she can diet if she wants to cause she knows it all. Like my grandfather, he feels "money expert" when he give me tips. -- All I think is... "well, if you're SO educated about this, why don't you solve YOUR problem?"

Reaction score
shydude said:
WHATS WRONG WITH FAT WOMEN?
Tell me people: when women get fat do they loose control and become retards???
Yes. Besides the extreemly rare cases of obesity because of bad genetics or glandular abnormalities (such cases are extreemly rare), this is the exact reason that they become fat in the first place!!!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
I don't really understand why pretty much everyone on this forum hates fat people so much.

Well. Let's see. How can I put this?

We hate fat people because they're gross. Body fat jiggles (this is not the good kind like a little on the butt and up in them there tats). Body fat causes disease. Body fat shows lack of control. Body fat causes horrible appearances all around. You want to be a DJ? You go for the best. You have high standards and refuse to settle. High standards does NOT equal high blood pressure. Fat people should either lose weight, or be beat up. :kick:

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat people giving dieting advice is like people on SoSuave giving dating advice.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Fat people giving dieting advice is like people on SoSuave giving dating advice.

LOL i almost spit my coffee on my keyboard. You bastard:crackup:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another gem - fat girls that stay stuff like:

"i guess working out is all right, but I don't wanna end up looking all muscular and stuff.. so i don't work out"

yes, you are right, so much better to be a blubbery whale, fatcakes.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: freakin fat chicks!!!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
another gem - fat girls that stay stuff like:

"i guess working out is all right, but I don't wanna end up looking all muscular and stuff.. so i don't work out"

yes, you are right, so much better to be a blubbery whale, fatcakes.

:!!!
freakin fat chicks :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: