Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overweight Woman Gives Me Dieting Tips!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I haven't mentioned it in HF yet, but I've decided to cut a few pounds that I put on within the past year. Nothing major, I should be done cutting in a week or two.

However, this overweight woman my gf knows decided to tell me everything I'm doing wrong. Last year, I successfully lost 25 lbs. Within a year, I gained back five lbs, and I put on five more when I quit smoking.

Now, I really don't want to have a tongue of fire with my gf's friends, but this was absolutely rediculous. When I was watching my servings, she started in on me. She said, "You're healthy. You don't need to lose weight." I told her, "I'm working on maintaining my weight instead of letting it get out of control."

She still decided to try tearing into me. She asked, "How much have you lost?" I told her three pounds. "You're losing the weight too fast, you'll just gain it all back". It didn't matter that I told her I'm losing the weight at the same speed that I did last time. I knew I was fighting a pointless battle.

I'm not letting her opinion sway me. She can have her fantasy of losing weight while I actually drop the ten pounds I'm wanting to shed.

Again, this goes to show how women's emotions get the best of them. I know she's jealous that I'm losing the weight I want, but I'm doing the work. Any logic I throw her way gets tossed aside, and the bull5hit that she's heard from others takes over.

Women are emotional creatures, and they have a hard time letting logic work for them. When they're dieting, they usually:

A) Don't do the exercise
B) Listen to their emotions when they say "I want a chocolate bar!"
C) Get discouraged when they don't see results after eating poorly and letting more dust collect on their exercise bike, so they quit.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Women are emotional creatures, and they have a hard time letting logic work for them. When they're dieting, they usually:

A) Don't do the exercise
B) Listen to their emotions when they say "I want a chocolate bar!"
C) Get discouraged when they don't see results after eating poorly and letting more dust collect on their exercise bike, so they quit.

Your thoughts?
Thats not just women. That is 90% of the worlds population. They think that they know how to do everything when its apparent that they don't. It really is pathetic.

comic_relief

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not just women. That is 90% of the worlds population.
Okay, that's very true. It's just that the hypocricy drives me nuts. :cuss:

You know, some support would be really nice from the people around me. However, it just keeps adding proof that the more you better yourself, the more people around you resent you for doing it. Like Backbreaker said, it's lonely at the top.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even talking to fat chicks in the first place?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread's idea is a perfect reflection on my own idea of the difference of

Intelligent VS Smart

An intelligent person knows knowledge of the world. The smart person puts forth that knowledge for their benefit. An intelligent person can be well read, but a smart person is well experienced. Booksmarts VS Streetsmarts.

Power and Direction. Intelligent people have the right directions, but it takes motive power, smarts, to make action. The lady desd described is not very "smart" by my definition, but for all we know could be very intelligent and posess alot of good solid knowledge on dieting. Of course this knowledge won't benefit anyone until it's acted upon, ala being smart. It's the challenge of action which challenges our true mental facultys, not just "remembering the numbers".

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response to the broad...

"Actually I believe I know what I'm doing. A proper diet mixed with effective weight training and cardiovascular exercises can provide permanent fat loss. Starving yourself will result in gaining the weight back due to nature's whole 'I'm going to store it because I'm starving' thing. You, on the other hand, should not be giving me diet advice."

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Fat girls are also experts at detecting anorexia.
:crackup: Nice!

"Omigod look at her, she's sooooooooo thin, that's really unhealthy to be that thin" - Random jealous fat chick commenting on hot athletic chick

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
funny, similar thing happened to me recently.

still, when someone who has no idea of what they are giving advice on, and are hypocrites in their own dieting

i usually make them feel like they are helping me. makes them feel better about themselves, and for me it just goes in one ear and out the other...i don't entirely ignore it...but they tried to give me advice at least, so simply take it as a reminder to read more into what i'm personally doing with my diet. no harm done, and just move on.

don't be offended or make a deal out of it. yeah, i think lots of girls are like that. i also agree with the fat girls being detectors of anorexia, lol. ^

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another gem - fat girls that stay stuff like:

"i guess working out is all right, but I don't wanna end up looking all muscular and stuff.. so i don't work out"

yes, you are right, so much better to be a blubbery whale, fatcakes.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand why pretty much everyone on this forum hates fat people so much.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
I don't really understand why pretty much everyone on this forum hates fat people so much.

we sort of dont.

If they don't respect themselves or their bodies its their problem. Just don't expect me to think its normal or listen to their *****ing. P.S. i have been like 40 pounds overweight.. well maybe less.. Would never wanna be their again. Nasty, disgusting, disrespectful to myself.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing I try to avoid. It's not that the person's overweight, it's the hypocricy that I don't like.

Hating people who are overweight is just as bad as hating a person because of the color of their skin. It's only physical appearance. Although you may not be attracted to a person who has certain physical features (overweight, skin tone, hair color), there's no reason to begrudge that person because of these physical traits, controllable or not.

I can have an interesting conversation with the overweight, the men, the old ladies, and children. Just because I'm not sexually attracted to them, it doesn't mean they're a55holes.

With the woman who gave me dieting tips, I've had many interesting conversations with her in the past. However, when an unsuccessful person is telling me how to be successful, that's when I don't take them seriously. It's even worse when I AM being successful, and I'm told to change what I'm doing that's causing me to be successful.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, it's the fact that some of us (read: I) used to be grossly overweight, and decided that enough was enough. Getting thin isn't the impossible epic battle that people make it out to be. It's a test of your will versus your weakness.

I weighed more three years ago than I do now, and I'm three inches taller and multiple times stronger.

It's the weakness inherent in being obese that I can't respect. Similar to having a messy house-- not an insurmountable problem by any means. The only thing stopping anybody from fixing it is laziness.

Last edited:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread.

I don't hate the fat people.. I just really disrespect them for showing zero self control. I used to lose my appetite when a friend of mine who is really overweight would eat at the same table as me. Watching him pig out was disgusting. I've never seen a man put soooo much ranch dressing... on everything!!!!

I try not to talk to fat chicks, even for the sake of conversation.... (unless it's amongst friends and what have you... that's differnet. I mean total strangers at a club or something) the reason being is that the second you're friendly to a fat chick, they somehow think they have a chance with you. Makes for some really awkward moments when you're chatting up a hottie at a bar, and a whale, who somehow formed the assumption that you and her were friendly, comes up and tries to butt in and steal your attention from the HB.

It pisses me off.

Put down the fork and get on the treadmill.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It's even worse when I AM being successful, and I'm told to change what I'm doing that's causing me to be successful.
They're trying to bring you back down off your high horse of sucess to be like them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes jealous that you are losing weight faster than she is and she doesnt have the self control that you do. plain and simple. just let it roll off your back and dont let it get to you.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHATS WRONG WITH FAT WOMEN?

Seriosuly!! I mean skinny chiks act a lot better than fat ones!! I know a lot of fat women, and they all weird. Some of them annoy me like hell, the rest tell me I am to skinny and I should be fat like them!!! WDF IS WRONG WITH THEM, I have a six pack and they telling me I am skinny... THey think FAT IS GOOD LOOKING!! They obsolutelly have no control overthemselves!! And they keep telling that they wanna loose weight and the next thing I see they are in McDonald eating cheesburgers!! Tell me people: when women get fat do they loose control and become retards???