Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over 50% of wives cheat

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
@zekko just because I don't believe in monogamy doesn't make my opinions on this matter discredited. Just because I don't believe in monogamy also doesn't mean I don't think a woman wouldn't want to shack up with a guy who she really wants and has lots of attraction for and want his commitment. I just don't think it lasts long. Mostly because they get bored or lose attraction. This also doesn't mean that I don't think a couple can stay together but that is very rare today.

On what I meant about rules. I should have been more clear. It's not that having rules is pointless it's that you don't need to talk about these things. You can bring up something when you don't like what she did but that still doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make her think of you as a high value man or not. Your actions do that. How you make her feel does that. Not some discussion you have about your boundaries.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan said:
It's not that having rules is pointless it's that you don't need to talk about these things. You can bring up something when you don't like what she did but that still doesn't mean anything.
First off, I prefer getting these things clear from the beginning, not waiting for her to do something wrong and then correct her for it. Why would you NOT set your expectations at the point that she asks for exclusivity? That would be like signing for a loan without knowing what the interest rate is. It completely baffles me why anyone would rush into something like a relationship without knowing what everyone's expectations are. Especially when (as you can see by this thread) people have so widely different expectations on the matter.

I don't know why guys on this forum are so afraid to talk to women without hiding what they are saying behind some sort of obfuscation. If I want to say something, I will say it, and I will say it clearly. I'm not going to *****foot around it.

Evan said:
It doesn't make her think of you as a high value man or not. Your actions do that. How you make her feel does that. Not some discussion you have about your boundaries.
Of course she should think you are a high value man, why else would she want to be in an exclusive relationship with you? But that's an entirely seperate question from setting your terms/expectations/boudaries/whatever. But she can think you are a high value man and still think it's cool for her to see other men as friends or orbiters. That's what Peaks and Exception's girls do. That kind of relationship is good enough for them, although I would not find it acceptable, or worth becoming "exclusive" for.

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's rushing into commitment? I don't believe in negotiating a committed relationship. All I need to see is her actions and that's it. People don't change. You telling her your rules only tells her your rules. That's it. You telling her your rules doesn't mean she will follow them or does it mean that she is less likely to cheat. Who you are and who she is decides this.

You have your rules that is fine and men should know what they want in a women but there is no need to talk about these things. Just let your actions do the talking. This isn't a contract. This is women were talking about. Women who rationalize the way of the world in their own way. Mostly by emotions. Your rational discussion about rules is pointless because if she doesn't get turned on by you anymore all logic has been thrown out the window and has been since the beginning. It's about attraction. Nothing more.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Four examples prove you wrong on this. Backbreakers post, LondonTower's post, Peaks and Exception. ALL are referencing fiancés and gf's who hang out with other men.
I cite the four cases above...Backbreaker, LondonTowers, Peaks and Exceptions as examples where their women ARE hanging out with other men. Why? Because nobody had the discussion with them on what exclusivity means
You're right for once....my girlfriend is not banned from all other male contact. She can have work colleagues that she works with and even is allowed to have friends.

What about this exactly is disrespectful?

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly,

You really brought out the shaming gun in that post didn't you!

Ultimately your failed argument rests upon two premises, both fault.

That women will automatically cut off all men if their current man is high value. This is completely false, because she does not understand the term exclusivity. She has been hammered by beta's who are too afraid to walk away at such actions.

Four examples prove you wrong on this. Backbreakers post, LondonTower's post, Peaks and Exception. ALL are referencing fiancés and gf's who hang out with other men. This completely contradicts your statement that women will not do so when they are with high-value men.

The second false assumption you keep making is that boundaries are meant to keep her from cheating. We have been over this a ton of times, but you are simply terrified of putting up any other argument.

The rest of your drivel is just shaming and copy/pasting without addressing any points.

Evan,

I cite the four cases above...Backbreaker, LondonTowers, Peaks and Exceptions as examples where their women ARE hanging out with other men. Why? Because nobody had the discussion with them on what exclusivity means.

So YES, these need to take place because she simply does not know any better.

Men, in order to lead, you will have to do things that make you uncomfortable. And YES you will have to take risk. That is what being a leader is all about. Women do not want a man who is afraid of risk, who is afraid to lead or who is afraid of verbalizing his expectations.

Verbalizing expectations is a form of projecting power. Especially if you have the ability to walk away from whatever does not meet your expectations. Do not be afraid of your power, wield it, test it, and grow with it.
You wouldn't need to do this if you were a man with power because you can just go find a new girl if you don't like her behavior. You only do it because you fear she will sleep with another guy and because you don't want to lose her. It communicates fear. Only a woman who values you more than you value her would actually listen to it and if she valued you that much you wouldn't even need to have this discussion. Having this discussion is not about power or showing her the way. It's about fear that you will lose her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan said:
You have your rules that is fine and men should know what they want in a women but there is no need to talk about these things. Just let your actions do the talking. This isn't a contract.
I disagree completely, it IS a contract, it is a verbal contract. Just agreeing to be exclusive is a verbal contract. We can see from this thread that people are deeply divided on the issue of opposite sex friends, so there is no reason to assume that she automatically thinks the same way about it that you do. There will be three types of women:

1) Women who want to keep their orbiters and the right to see male friends
2) Women who do not think it appropriate to see other men while in a LTR.
3) Women who don't really care either way.

Boundaries are mostly aimed at #3. I would screen out the #1 women immediately, and the #2 women will behave anyway, unless they are ready to branch swing.

TheException said:
You're right for once....my girlfriend is not banned from all other male contact. She can have work colleagues that she works with and even is allowed to have friends.

What about this exactly is disrespectful?
Personally, I think that if you both agree that you both should have opposite sex friends, I have no problem with it. But at least you should discuss it with each other, that way you know you are not disrespecting the relationship.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must spread rep to zekko.

@ thread Very long don't read if that bothers you. You have been warned... and guess what? I just set a boundary. Now if you continue to read and say "damn what a longwinded bloat dasein is." it's on you.

Evan said:
It's not that having rules is pointless it's that you don't need to talk about these things. You can bring up something when you don't like what she did but that still doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make her think of you as a high value man or not. Your actions do that. How you make her feel does that. Not some discussion you have about your boundaries.
@thread Going to try a different angle on explaining this, as none of the boundary opposers every directly and honestly address my position here. Boundaries are not to lock her down or keep her in check, they are to make your life easier, save time, avoid misunderstandings and resentment.

Have you ever had a woman or women whom you are sleeping with, and after about a month of that, they start constantly wanting to talk about exclusivity? A better question would be have you ever had a woman NOT do that? IME all of them do, usually soon after sex starts. It usually starts with "what are we? where are we going? where do you see this relationship going?" and is the prelude to a long discussion, sometimes a chain of long discussions over the time you are with her. Let's say you are having sex with only that woman and are comfortable with that for the time being, so exclusivity is an option if it avoids hassle and stress.

Most women have a progression in mind, an agenda once they begin sleeping with a man they see potential for a LTR with. As someone who is not interested in marriage or restricting my options, I don't want exclusivity, and I will not marry under any circumstances, and thus our subtextual agendas are already in severe conflict.

My agenda is to stay unexclusive and minimize relationship type discussions, and that agenda never changes throughout the relationship. When they start up with the exclusivity pressure, it kills my attraction, and even more than that, when we are exclusive, and I am subjected to endless back and forth about what is respectful, not respectful, what couples do, what they don't do, based on the AW and "fabulous social life" privileges that almost all of the hot ones presume, it not only kills my attraction, but starts a two way resentment process.

SO, why not take five minutes when exclusivity becomes an issue and deal with all the expectations right then? "What does exclusive mean to you? Here's what it means to me. So sure we can be exclusive, here are my expectations of that. Exclusive relationships are not some added on thing in your social life that you do and other than sexually do any old thing that you like." Then some few specifics and a catchall "respect" expectation. All of FIVE MINUTES, ten if you aren't a lawyer, LOL.

Often, you can avoid exclusivity and remain casual at this point. If you go exclusive, and they agree, then when they start up with unexclusive type behavior, you can avoid long, annoying conversations, the resentment snowball, and lots of second guessing with "Well, since that's the case, it's not time to be exclusive, we can certainly revisit down the road, but for the time being, let's just keep having the fun we are having."

You see, a majority of hot women out there, even otherwise good ones, due to whatever factors, think that exclusivity mostly binds the man. They think that they can continue their "fabulous" social lives, have all the orbiters and male supply they like, behave pretty much however, and as long as there are no strange ****s in their pvssy, they are living up to their end. And to be pointed, anyone who says they have managed to meet a stream of women out there who are in the upper levels of attractiveness, and don't behave this way is either a liar or is dating women who aren't as hot as he thinks they are. Women see no problems with considering a relationship as an accessory on their incredible life, and that they do whatever otherwise, they have the brunt of MSM telling them this is their due. Uh, nope, not with me you don't.

That's fine, and when they do what all of them do, when the calls from "the work guy about 'work' start coming in regularly at night," when the male friend (drinking/party buddy) needs a place to stay for a week, when the recently divorced friend "needs" her weekly to go out for girl's night, when she keeps dancing with a "friend" who has a hand on her ass, then I get to go right back to where I want to be, unexclusive. Right then, right there. No fuss, no hassle, PREORDAINED process.

I don't have to sit hours explaining and hashing out, talking about their feelings and killing my attraction. I never have to have that feeling of needing to chew my arm off to get out of the trap of those long soul-sucking days long discussions. It's a simple, "well, remember XYZ? OK then, it's time for us to step back from exclusivity."

If they get angry and start insulting? Good. I'm out altogether, probably tired of f-ing her anyway. If they start screaming, crying and begging, good, they are learning MY VALUE, and that I'm not a pushover like the rest of the men they have manipulated in life. Builds respect. If they take it well and want to go f some dude and me too? Good, fine by me. If they take it well and we part entirely? Good, they will be back as a plate.

The only Bad results come when there are no expectations, no boundaries set out, and resentment forms due to misunderstanding. Time is wasted talking about relationship crap and feelings endlessly. Attraction fades or is destroyed, unnecessary things like NC result, endless "postgame wrapup," annoying post-mortem. AVOID THAT! IT'S EASY!

Every financier, in every contract they enter into insists on defining terms like "LIBOR" and "Prime Rate," regardless that everyone in the room already knows what those terms mean. Boundaryphobes, ask yourself why this is, and how that thinking applies to relationships with women that you spend time on every day? as opposed to a written contract that is negotiated for a week then no one ever looks at again (hopefully). In my calculus, it's even more important to have boundaries in personal relationships than in business, and you ALWAYS have them in business.

To edit in a final analogy. Remember the pre GPS days when you had to use maps much more than today? Remember the stress of "crap, do I turn here or that one up there?" When the GPS works right, and it usually does, ever get that "Ahhhhh" feeling when it effortlessly takes you where you want to go? Why not apply the same principle to all your human relationships if it's easy to do so? Why not take the few minutes to rig up that GPS, turn it on, and plug in the destination? It doesn't work -every- time, but when it does, it saves so much time and hassle.

Last edited:

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly,

You really brought out the shaming gun in that post didn't you!

Ultimately your failed argument rests upon two premises, both fault.

That women will automatically cut off all men if their current man is high value. This is completely false, because she does not understand the term exclusivity. She has been hammered by beta's who are too afraid to walk away at such actions.

Four examples prove you wrong on this. Backbreakers post, LondonTower's post, Peaks and Exception. ALL are referencing fiancés and gf's who hang out with other men. This completely contradicts your statement that women will not do so when they are with high-value men.

The second false assumption you keep making is that boundaries are meant to keep her from cheating. We have been over this a ton of times, but you are simply terrified of putting up any other argument.

The rest of your drivel is just shaming and copy/pasting without addressing any points.

Evan,

I cite the four cases above...Backbreaker, LondonTowers, Peaks and Exceptions as examples where their women ARE hanging out with other men. Why? Because nobody had the discussion with them on what exclusivity means.

So YES, these need to take place because she simply does not know any better.

Men, in order to lead, you will have to do things that make you uncomfortable. And YES you will have to take risk. That is what being a leader is all about. Women do not want a man who is afraid of risk, who is afraid to lead or who is afraid of verbalizing his expectations.

Verbalizing expectations is a form of projecting power. Especially if you have the ability to walk away from whatever does not meet your expectations. Do not be afraid of your power, wield it, test it, and grow with it.

Sooliamans attractiveness/ fearlessness only lasts as long as him verbalizing a boundary.

Which is why Sooliaman isn't as attractive as he'd like to believe living on planet "No Boundaries". On Soolis planet "No Boundaries" his parents fearful relationship with him never consisted of boundaries either, nor did his fearful employer employee relationships, nor did his fearful friend relationships, and every other fearful of boundaries relationship.

Since Sooli seems to know and speak for every chick on planet earth in regards to relationship boundaries and how easy it is for them and himself to break them he's obviously had his own fearful experience that even his own irresistible attractiveness couldn't overcome his own inability to be even more attractive to some chick who would agree and feel complimented by a boundary verbalized by Sooli to begin with. Sooli believes he can only lose chicks by verbalizing a boundary.

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married is a big gamble if you’re a man. Even a woman you think you know very well can morph into another person as soon as you say, “I do.”

I can’t believe how many men continue to get married. Don’t these men see all the carnage surrounding the vast majority of married couples? I would rather play Russian Roulette than get married in our present world.Low value, high value,alpha,beta,omega............Big Daddy Government does not care,you are a man, you will pay anyway.

50% of American marriages end in divorce, and 70% of these divorces are initiaited by women. All men should consult an attorney before marrying, and understand the implications of divorce, b/c they may participate in one whether they like it not.

Just do not get married.Fvck that. Inviting that tyranny into your home is the decision of a slave, not one of a man who values his liberty.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan said:
You wouldn't need to do this if you were a man with power because you can just go find a new girl if you don't like her behavior. You only do it because you fear she will sleep with another guy and because you don't want to lose her. It communicates fear. Only a woman who values you more than you value her would actually listen to it and if she valued you that much you wouldn't even need to have this discussion. Having this discussion is not about power or showing her the way. It's about fear that you will lose her.
Come on man, seriously? You're going to turn off your brain and join the "You are fearful" brigade? You were doing fine up until this. Hokey smokes, we've lost another one.

As Danger says, the reason we can set these high standards in the first place is BECAUSE we can always go out and get another girl. If the girl in question doesn't share our values, she is out. Danger is an experienced DJ and I am Fifty Frigging Four years old, for Pete's sake. The idea that we are fearful of losing some chick is laughable. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that women are replaceable. Seriously guys, get a better argument than this, because this is getting tiresome.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't respect marriage anymore it has become a joke with married women on Facebook seeking out new men after she becomes bored.